What's Sup Forums drinking on tonight?

What's Sup Forums drinking on tonight?

Some coffee and water. It's fucking hot as shit.

Had some 7up about an hour ago.

What does the right side of your desk look like?

water and possibly a dr pepper.

nothing. Doc told me I got a shitty liver. 27 yrs old. Feelsbadman

I have iced tea and vodka, my friend. Light or dark roast?

a couple of four lokos and a bottle of some shitty belgian beer that tastes like shit

oops im retarded
sorry about that, what about smokin some weed?
lame ass chipmunk

nice this is garbage from a few days ago i had one of two of these

A shit load of delsym.

Howd you get a shitty liver?

had a bottle of this the other day, was okay, used to fry my brain on it though so its not as good anymore, i never had any luck with delsym though either

Its my birthday..only one 40oz of Bud cuz I have to work in the morning.

forgot picture

Dark for sure.

I used to use the cough gels, but I can't even look at a pill like that without gagging now. I just switched to syrup, delsym tastes pretty good.I chugged a bottle the other day and tripped for a day and a half, gonna do 2 bottles for 1332mg tonight

It's Anons birthday!
Happy birthday user :)

Sincerely, op

Ps. i'll take two shots for ya!

Weed makes me puke. Sucks

I guess drinking. I only drink once a week but I drink a 750ml bottle of rum like its nothing. Caught up to me I guess.

Hotdog water

i like the light roasts, the darker the roast = less caffeine
i used to do 4 of these 20 gels at 15 mg each 2 in the morning 2 at night
i can still do it but it's not as good as it used to be

Narragansett. I picked up a thirty-pack to have around while I'm house-sitting for my neighbor. It's pretty smooth.

Also

Happy birthday.

that sucks what about research chemicals?
All hail hotdog water!

can you guys bump i want a good drinking thread :D

cum

fart poop

Thanks! Tie one one for me!

Thanks fellow user.

I tried starting a thread, but it died out. So I gotta ask you guys, on Tuesday I had a lot to drink without anything to eat before I drank, and I got crazy plastered and now my liver hurts and I think it's inflammed. When will this inflammation go down, Sup Forums? Did I fuck up bad? pic unrelated

Will do man! I hope you get to party hearty soon though, I hate having lame birthdays!

Bout a week or so. Just don't have any alcohol or tylenol for a little while and you'll be straight. The liver is the toughest organ in the body, if you're not old, fat, or diseased, it'll repair itself in no time.

Wouldn't hurt to go see a doc though to be honest, just to be on the safe side. If your kidneys are damaged that's a whole different story

OP here, I drink a shit ton, like sometimes like a 1.75 in one night at times, I can also drink a 24 pack of 16 oz budweisers in a 24 hour period, maybe see a doc? do you have insurance bud?

Rubbing alcohol

My favorite, cheap beer

I've done this before.
My piss smelled strange for like 2 months
Don't do this anyone

Thanks dude. I don't feel like my kidneys are messed up, just some light pain in the right side of my chest where my liver is.
I'm on my parents' insurance. But I'm 19, and my parents didn't know that I snuck out to go to the party. I rarely ever drink, only socially if anything

nice ever try this?

Oh, also, what would it mean if I did fuck up my kidneys?

loneliness

Stone ruination 2.0 double ipa. A beer almost as pretentious and bitter as I am

bong water

But it's better than drinking alone

Ive tried rail dog and citra dog, but i never had old leghumper lol great name

Stone's bastard ale is fucking delicion. How does yours compare?

A little dxm/promethazine syrup and possibly some crown royal

yeah lol, pretty good beer, friend got it in ohio

anyone ever heard of the pizza restaraunt
ZORBAZ?
Minnesota place

Bump

if i see another retarded console controller i'm gonna throw up

Well, just hope you didn't. May need dialysis or new kidneys.

A lot more dry hop flavor and lighter malt. It's a true ipa vs a hoppy copper. The hop character is more underripe peach than the usual generic citrus, so it's become a favorite double tbh. I've had arrogant bastard and several other stone beers and this is a personal favorite, highly recommended.