Wincest thread got 404'd

Wincest thread got 404'd
Post your screenshots and if mobilefag is still around please continue

I'm back witnesses. Writing up next post but it's long because it concludes that night and starts another.

So after cumming inside of her we were both pretty much finished. She led me back to the futon naked and I wrapped up in a duvet downstairs, sister went to be with pixie. A few hours later I woke up to brunette checking on me. She was in a thong and asked if I wanted to sleep with her. Fuck yes I did. I followed her up to her room and she cuddled with me in her bed, wedged between her enormous perfect tits. In the morning she sucked me off and told me not to tell. I had to find my clothes and when I got the rest of my clothes downstairs sister was awake and asked why I slept upstairs and if anything else happened. I lied and said no.

Her and pixie had problems for a week or so after that. Lots of slammed doors and people mad at me. One day, while pixie was being a bitch, me brunette and sister go to the beach. Me and sister had barely talked so I was kinda surprised but seeing them in bathing suits is a fuck yes. On the way they changed in the car, and I got to see them naked for the first time since that night,but sister was ignoring me.

you are one magnificent bastard

bump
Anyone got some stories?

Does anyone remember this guy or have the rest?
he raped his sister when she was little and she ended up being obsessed with him when she was older, stealing his dirty hoodies from the laundry and wearing them n shit

this is all ive got
------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guise i'm back, watched some family guy and talked but I had to bail, shit just got too weird too fast and i couldn't keep up.
>Went back to sisters room
>"So, about that Family guy..."
>Wiped her eyes and pats the bed next to her
>i sit and just watch for a couple minutes
>Eventually i asked her "So, why do i always hear you crying at night"?
>She says she's really lonely, thinks about hurting herself
>Say "Me too" Show her the scars on my wrist, and ribs
>She gasps, puts her hand over the scars on my torso and tears up a bit
>pull shirt back down and tell her "It doesn't help, it's just stupid"
>We talk a bit about why she's lonely
>She's not interested in guys atm, doesnt care much for her friends, depressed etc
>Go back to watching family guy
>look at her while she's watching, she's smiling for once
>I start feeling awkward again, shift back and lean against the wall
>Instantly she moves back next to me
>next thing i know she's resting her head on my shoulder, her hand is on my forearm
>Says we should start doing this more often, i just nod
>Fuck this is uncomfortable "i'm gonna go sleep"
>Just as i'm about to get up she straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck.
>Kinda just sit like that for a bit, it's nice being close to someone,
>Pat her on the back
>She buries her face in my neck and sobs "Please don't go"
>Tell her i have to get some sleep, lift her off me and stand up
>She says i can sleep on her bed, really starting to cry again
>I just walk out

Post lesbians witnesses.

"Now i just feel like shit, she's crying harder than before.
I mean, i still wanna fuck her but part of me feels really bad for her at the same time. i know her feels. The look on her face when i walked out :(....
I don't know what to do, and i'm too tired to think, this really fucked with me so imma post this and just go to sleep. might make a thread tomorrow depending on how i feel/how shit turns out.
I hope i did alright, i'm not a people person, i dont do emotions, i just lift weights, watch youtube and post about stupid shit on a Vietnamese coloring-book strategy forum"

Fuck outta her with that emo bs

Keep going

nah man, the rest was hot as fuck
she's all traumatized and really fucked in the head
and all the anons were like "bro, she totally obsessed with you, just go fuck her"
n the dude keeps fucking it up n pussing out, even tho he just wants to use her ass

Anyone remember the wincest story of the guy who molested his daughter, his wife then his daughter ended up killing her self?

lost the screen cap

Need more

Brunette is playful, we stop at a gas station and on the back aisle she flashes me her tits and pulls her bikini bottom aside and shows me her pussy.

When we get to the beach we go a long ways out. Not many people nearby, and me and brunette swim out to a sandbar pretty far out. The water is clear and the sandbar is the perfect height. Brunette starts teasing me again, laying back in the water and pulling her bottoms aside. She tells me to take off my trunks and get up against the sand bar. Then she straddles me and pulls out her tits, putting them right in my face. Then I feel her pussy against my cock, hovering just over it, then she sits on me and it goes right in. Now, I'm sober and haven't had sex since that night. I'm super fucking horny. She rides me maybe two or three minutes before I cum inside her but she doesn't seem to mind, she kisses me and we get dressed again, swim back to shore where sister is.

I guess she could partially see us because she asks did we have fun and gives is this death glare. Brunette answers by laying over top of her and kissing her.

Bump

Bump

Bermp

Keep going.

more please OP

Bump

Dead thread

bump

They don't get much further than kissing when my sister asks brunette if she's had "my brothers dick in your mouth" brunette just says "not in my mouth" and rolls off of her.

Now, I skipped over this before but the drive to the beach is like six hours so we stay at a hotel on the beach that is owned by a guy brunette used to fuck and apparently was still close to. we get a dope room for a quarter of the price. So when we get there brunette goes into the shower and I sit on the couch and turn the tv on. Sister sits right next to me, still in bikini, and asks did I do anything with brunette. I tell her no but she doesn't believe me, says she's ten years older than me and that it isn't right. She's close to me and it's driving me crazy because I want to touch her so I tell her I love her. She looks me up and down, then says she loves me too.

Posting this to bump. Next will be quick

i am here and waiting

pls god let this never be over

Fucking better be quick
Keep em coming

So who plays overwatch

Whatsup

CS is life

fuck that game

Later on sister says she's going to the pool and makes me come with her, won't let me be alone with brunette. Doesn't bother me too bad because I get to watch my sister in a bikini. When she's walking in front of me I get a hard-on and when we get in the elevator she notices and sighs. But when other people get on she moves to stand in front of me, covering my boner, and close enough for me to rub against her ass through the fabric. To my surprise she doesn't pull back.

The pool is one of those indoor and outdoor, and you swim under a glass wall to pass between. There are a few people indoors so we get in and she swims to the outdoor side, and I follow. She comes up in the deep end at one corner of the pool and I swim up next to her. She asks why im following her and I tell her I love her again. She calls me out on this, says I don't love her I lust after her. I tell her I do love her that that night was the best I ever had. And she says "because of brunette" and I say no, because of that last time we fucked.

She sighs, is quiet for a while, then asks what do I want from her. I tell her I want to be with her. She tells me to come closer and reaches into my trunks, stroking my cock. the whole time she's looking me on the eyes and telling me we have to get control over this but I can't think straight. She lowers her bottoms so that I can see her pussy and rubs my cock against her pussy lips. This drives her crazy. She rolls her head back and moans then picks up the pace, not letting me penetrate just grinding.

Need to keep going

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once you stop posting

Is there any way you can give us some sort of lifeline once these threads die and you stop posting?

I main ana rienhardt torb and im trying mcree

>inb4 pixie and sis are fighting because pixie got pregnant from OPs creampie

Can we get some more story screens while we wait for pool grind to cont

I main Roadhog, torbjorn been trying mccreen not doing too bad and used to play Junkrat and mei a lot

I have the murica and banana man sam mcree skins so I tried him out

bump

dont let this die damnit

Hi, I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, 'Big Hoss.' Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years—you never know what is gonna come through that door.

When I get to the gay stuff you won't like me anymore.

Brunette brought an older guy (30s) to the house one night and they were fucking around drinking. Sister was out. I was on the futon when she comes down and asks if I want to come up and watch. Naturally, I do.

When I get in there he's already in his boxers and she gets down to her underwear. They smoke me up and I sit on the couch between them.he gets brunette to take her top off and she starts getting us to undress. His cock is huge and he keeps slowly stroking it, she has her eyes on it. Before I know it he has his hand on the back of my head and is guiding me to his cock. I lick it a bit then actually start sucking it and he's bobbing my head up and down. I wound up sucking his cock while brunette fingered herself, then watching him fuck her.

Bump

All this shit happened while you were 13-14?

Jesus fuck, dude, I'm not sure how it's affected you but you were seriously taken advantage of, even if you enjoyed it

With that said, please continue

I'm still w you, keep going

Didn't mean for that to turn into a whole post.

So me and sis are grinding in the pool, she lets her tits out and I when I start sucking on them it gets to be too much for her. She starts moaning and can't hold it in. She holds me really tight against her and I cum in the water. After getting our clothes straight we get out of the pool and walk out to the beach in the dark.

Once we're alone we sit down and talk for a bit, meanwhile she has her hand in my pants stroking my cock. She tells me this is just between us, and starts pulling out her tits. She Yanks my trunks down and takes my cock in her mouth, working if for a long time until I get hard again, then she gets up and straddles me. She rode my cock out in the dark, riding me hard and getting my dick as deep inside of her as she could. When I finally came she collapsed on top of me, my cock still in her, and we made our for a long time.

bump

I won't let it die

good shit man

I turned 14 that summer. Like I said, I started fucking at eleven years old. I was a bad kid. The only time I really felt taken advantage of was with my best friend and his cousin. His cousin was like 8 years older than us and molested best friend since he was little. My best friend lived with his grandparents and cousin came to visit on holidays.

Best friend ends up telling him about us fucking, cousin says we should all hang out. me and best friend ride with him to a friend's house. We get there and he has pills and weed, they get us high. We're in this rich kids parents basement. So it still seems kind of safe. Anyways they get down to their underwear and tell us to so the same. He gets me to suck off my best friend while they 'just watch' but before long him and his friend join in and have their cocks in my face, pulling my head from dick to dick, I just kept taking them in my mouth. Then I feel someone behind me and cousin starts lubing up my ass.

bump

Bump

Bumping for the rest of mobilefags story

idk if guy or girl

Which one, witness

that's the fun, user

Is there any way you could make something like a Pastebin account and post the rest of these stories?

I'm very much interested in them, user, and I appreciate everything you've posted so far

This dudes story
This would be awesome

what is her name?

Need more

no idea but dumping webms for mobilefag

There's a wincest google docs folder that someone maintains. That would probably be the best place.

drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjUDNPNS1TX3JVVlU

How come every time someone talks about how they got raped or abused it turns gay? I'm a male and was raped at 8 by my older step-sis, since then over the course of about 5 years I've been taken advantage of and fucking. Not a single time did i try gay shit. The second there was another dick in the room or a girl touched my asshole I'd just nope out of the situation.

cri

>Not a single time did i try gay shit.

Good thing. Share your stories sometime.

You could share some stories while mobilefag types his up

Eh, im on mobile too and am pretty lazy right now

I have to look into it because I don't know who is cool with me sharing my childhood sexual abuse for people to fap to.

Alright.

Cousin takes it upon himself to lube my ass and start fucking me. His cock was the biggest thing I'd ever taken in my life and I was completely under his control. His friend had his cock in my mouth and I was their fuck toy for the next few minutes, then the friend decided to fuck my best friend and so we got fucked by two older boys, side by side. The whole time cousin was fucking me my cock was dripping cum everywhere, and cousin was rough. He didn't care about me. the first time he came in me I thought he was done but then he snorted a line of coke and got hard again.

Two other friends came down to join in, apparently cousin told them. They were the same age and kinda weird, nerdy looking guys. I always thought of them as being from Sup Forums, even cousin.

So after cousin takes his line of coke he has me straddle him on the couch and bounces me on his cock. I was so much smaller than him, and then his friends were jerking their cocks in my face on either side. As soon as I got off cousin another boy pulled me into his lap and started humping me. One of the guys had his cock in my mouth and I just sucked it without thinking, a complete stranger was fucking my ass, and my dick was rock hard.

If this get 50 likes ill share my story

>I have to look into it because I don't know who is cool with me sharing my childhood sexual abuse for people to fap to.

Well you can just use some unknown alias and leave out the names and continue telling the stories like you have been

If not, it's cool, like I said, you've already dumped a shitload of OC wincest and it's already appreciated

Still waiting for story

>depicting children in sexual situations

WHO DIS

giuliahoot

Wait, what happened in between getting fucked by the big double-sided and "pretty much finished"? Anyone saved it?

q

Missed that too

The time between these posts should be killing my boner but it isn't for some reason

>maining
>on OW

u wot m9

Starting to lose hope

Play one character a lot pretty much ignoring everyone else unless the situation/map calls for it

This is some heavy shit so I'm summarizing. Me and my best friend got fucked in essentially an orgy. Weeks later, cousin brought a young girl over and we all ran a train on her because she was high on ecstasy and wanted it.

Like I said. Rough childhood.

that's the end of the last thread I think

I list a hero in every class

You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks, user.

zx

Seconded

thirded lol

Imma be butt hurt if the story doesnt keep going

Thanks for the stories, mobilefag

You won't be forgotten