Hey fellas, it's that time of the year again! =)

Hey fellas, it's that time of the year again! =)

Anyone got suggestions for a good pair of laptop gloves for wearing in chilly university coffee shops?

I don't want to look like a dork, so name brands are preferred. I don't want to be the guy who shows up in a pair of Wal-Mart laptop gloves.

>don't want to look like a dork
>wants laptop gloves

They're very practical. If you get the ones with fingers you can show your hand to the barista and ask them not to give you a cup cover. It's also a good way to casually show off your taste in handwear.

>can anyone suggest a type of dildo to shove up my ass?
>don't wanna look like a fag

Entry level bait for babbies

>Handwear
>Taste
Pick one

I'm kinda on the fence with these here. They're fuzzy and comfy, and the colours are pretty neat.

I'm sorta wary of the USB powered heater though. I'm afraid they'll burn me. Not to mention, what if they catch fire while in my satchel?

The bait is too good

Now that's some weak bait...

Just gonna say this, and you can take the advice or don't, idgaf.

If you hang out in UNI coffee shops on your lappy, you're a faggot and you should kill yourself.

ESPECIALLY WITH GAY ASS "LAPTOP" GLOVES

If you're really considering either of these things, and you're doing both, fucking END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE LOL

At least you'll be a loser forever.

Thanks for these sweet new face pictures guys, but if I want my gloves in time for Monday, I gotta order them soon.

What are you guys' thoughts on heated mice?

Maybe OP isn't baiting
Maybe OP is writing some funny satire.
Surely OP will keep us laughing by posting more in character.

A bit extreme? Faggot

Well I don't '''hang out''' per se. I just spent a lot of time there because it's the only place to get hot milk (I don't actually drink coffee).

Alright 6/10 bait for effort and consistency

Am lurking for more

Lose the heated gloves/mouse. Keep your hand temperature warm by masturbating furiously in the shop.

The fingerbox of 2016.

Hi OP, I know exactly what you mean. I like to wear full finger laptop gloves though in order to prevent getting my keyboard dirty with oil from my fingertips.

on the right trakkk

Yes, the oil is sooo annoying! Especially if you have a touchscreen laptop.

You wouldn't happen to know of a good pair of touchscreen compatible gloves, would you? All I have that works with touchscreens is a pair of running gloves, but they aren't very warm.

Take Dan Marino's advice and go for the Isotoners. They have never failed me.

OPs post combined with this comment made the this thread worth while even though it's obvious bait

I suggest golf gloves. Of course they are not sold in pairs. Make sure they match as not to be uncouth.

u shud kys fucking laptop gloves smh i bet ur fat aswell

How is it bait? What would be the point?

is this so you don't have sweaty palms?.......hmmmmm

My hands actually get very sweaty when they get cold. I really don't like shaking peoples' hands when I have sweaty palms, which can make getting a drink tough.