I cried when Bloodraven died but not when Hodor died

I cried when Bloodraven died but not when Hodor died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjvBiJa12sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did enjoy that CGI moment after he got sliced. I expected some bloody, brutal thing but that was actually eerie and well done.

Whats up with Von Sydow getting slashed across the chest in everything?

>Blood Raven
>Dead

He looks like someone is exploring his rectum.
Seriously Hodor was way more dramatic (and funny!).

i think they have to come up with a phrase that after being repeated 100 times will turn into the characters name for every single death.

for example this guy could be saying something like

"bloody children of the forest wont let me sleep with all that raving"

What did he mean by this?

this is stupid
D&D is that you?

>2 eyes
>no raven birthmark

That is not the bloodraven I know.

He was also not entangled with the roots growing through him

>LEE VAMI
who was he referring to?

>Leave Me
>Lee Me
>Lemi
Lemi the butchers boy that The Hound cut down

damn how do I turn these feels off?

That's cause Hodor's death was the stupidest death in fiction

as a non native english speaker, I wonder how they will translate all of that
not that I watch dubbed shows but that could be fun

I've only cried when Roose died so far

It really was.

I saw the Russian dub just to check it out. It was bad.

well all dubs are usually bad
but I'm talking specifically to the hodor/hold the door scene
since it just doesn't translate

>inb4 the whole show is in Willys' mind

He should have got a dagger to the third eye

I'm talking about this scene. Saw 3 translations, all of them are bad, but not horrific due to the "Vhod/hod" - an entrance, a pathway. That was actually lucky. "Hold an entrance".

Why didn't he simply dream of a better escape plan?

there are already dubs in russia for season 6??

I felt the worst about Summer desu

so do people see three eyed ravens every time that Bran time travels

RIP Willis Hold of the Door I

>there were no doors in Winterfell

why did he dream hodor's birth at all ? escape while you can you dumb fucker, set up traps or some shit. Save yourself not having to warg into hodor for the next playthrough

same day, an hour later

I was sad that von Sydow was gone just after like 20 minutes of screen time.

Can any one explain who this character is and why didn't he warn Bran about the dangers of using the fucking tree?

he had hold the door planed from the beginnen.

yet he's too stupid to realize that this isn't something that wouldn't end up super stupid to read in a book.

One of the stupidest things I have ever seen on big budget TV. Eye-wateringly bad.

He's always been a fucking hack

It was terrible in German. How does one make Hodor out of "Halt die Tür"?

This. It was actually very cool.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Haltür
Haltor
Haldor
Holdor
Hodor

The Three Eyed Crown didn't die. He merely became one with the weirdwood trees.

He was crying because he was afraid of this. But he will still interact with bran, but not so literal.

I only get the feels when the Stark wolves die, the people die so often I get no feels anymore.

Are there any puppers left in the show?

>Liking dogs
Hold on, I have an artist's impression of you to share with the group

Only Ghost

Whats to stop the White Walkers from killing the central hub of the weirnet? Their in the root system and can order their zombies to hack it all to pieces.

Ghost and Nymeria (Aryas pup, was never killed on screen in the books its running around being queen of wolves)

its a dumb thing overall, but at least it works on a screen.

i was so sure they were already dead like twice

Almost impossible in Finnish... the name is already Hodor.
>Pidä ovea (auki)
(hold/keep the door (open))
>Sulje ovi
(close the door)
>???

???

watched it with spanish dubs last night
>DETENED LA PUERTA
>DETENED LA PUERTA
>DETEH LA DORTO
>HODOR

this to be honest

someone should make a webm of it

>crying about over third rate fantasy trash

What's your BMI and T-Level?

That's not how it works. There is no hub, each weirwood is the same as the rest.

It's better than you deserve, piss-odored Spaniard

[citation needed]

Maybe because Hodor's death was so fucking ridiculous and almost laughable with the "hold the door" garbage. It would have been a lot better without that. What were they thinking?

Every tree with a face can connect to any other tree with a face

I was only sad when the wolf died and then only got really mad when Hodor died because Bran is a piece of shit

Shitpost

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Hodor would have been a great Stark soldier who would have willingly held the door. But no let's mind rape him and ruin his life.

I like to think Hodor was a Greenseer like Jojen, unlike Jojen his first and last vision was him being ripped to shreds cold and alone not knowing why the fuck hes being told to hold a rotten door against zombies. Still happier than Bran mind raping him into a retard.

Holding that door wasn't his significant contribution. He served as an example of what Bran can do with his power

>Past is set in stone you cant change it
>But you can change what youve already been meant to change
>So its all pointless anyway

Bran wouldve been better off not knowing he could change the past.

It shows that he can remotely impact people from anywhere in the world

He can't change the past but he can influence the present

I'll take it

But if its him and his actions that made Hodor a retard. Why growing up as a kid is Hodor a retard? He didnt do it yet so the guy should be normal. The only way that works is a stable and closed time loop, which again means he can only change what hes meant to change.

youtu.be/hjvBiJa12sg

>post yfw it's true

i couldn't stop laughing at hold the door.

This is one of those things that can be argued about forever because it's a matter of perspective.

It's not that he can only change what he was meant to change, but it's simply that up until this point in the story, that is the only thing he has changed and will ever change.
Time can be a straight line with a small closed loop in it, which is the case here.

wat

you cite your's first

As far as I know we dont know how theirwoods really work. We know.

-They collect the dead "souls" of powerfull Greenseers, CoTF and exceptional individuals.
-Use it as a opath of magic that allows, control over animals, some people (from the sixskins attack normal people seem possible but very hard)
-And exist in the trees

We dont know how its held together and if each tree houses everything individually. For all we know Bloodraven was the lynchpin and all this magical force will go to Bran now or somthing.

It's said that the children carved faces in the trees to allow them to see through the trees.

It's safe to say that any weirwood tree with a face can be tapped into

yeah he looked just like how Voldemort died

sauce

What a weird character really. Bran gets there, the viewer has no idea who the old dude is, why is he a human among cat dudes even though cats seem to have a big beef with humans, what it is he is doing, why it is important for Bran to pick up his work and now he is gone.

So Bran is back to being hauled around in a sled or be killed 5 minutes into the next episode because the dead are right on their asses.

Source

>Source
Either /d/ or Sup Forums of course. But I only saved it as a joke

It's P2P

o fuk

Really felt like he was turning into dust after all centuries and no more magic to keep his body together.

that's Mica you mongoloid

She's the hero you fuck, Jon is the villain. When has Melisandre ever been wrong about a prediction?

nope

This seems pretty obvious, but framing it from the perspective of a Westerosi pleb is an excellent point. She is clearly the villain.

Are you fucking stupid? He wouldn't shut up about the dangers of using the tree. But Bran is a typical shit head teenager who thinks he knows everything and never listens.

Don't u FUcK w/ mi baybi

it was incredibly cheesy

fuck i don't know if Sup Forums is sarcastic or not sometimes

INVADER VANQUISHED

Game
of
Thrones
discussion
goes
in
the
/got/