WHATS UR VIEW ON BOLT

WHATS UR VIEW ON BOLT

I dont have a view on him cause he always bolts past me, and i cant get a good picture

human perfection

Fast nigga

am amaze how the world just fell in love with this nigger

Not as fast as sonic

The evolved theif. He'll stab you, run a circle around you, steal a chicken, then mug you before you even realized what happened. I like to think of him as the black flash. (inherently evil)

Amazing. The guy is 6'5" lean and athletic in a sport where the ideal height and build is 5'10" and muscular. He makes it look effortless. Could be the fastest man in history and we get to see what that looks like.

Is that his real name? If so his parents really did have some foresight

With those dubs...Im done.....

You sound pretty envious friend.

amerifats cant compete

Hey newfag there called dubdubs

my view? welp, looks like a nigger to me

Pretty much this. The last race I watched him in it didn't even look like he was trying and he still smoked everyone.

he fast

>WHATS UR VIEW ON BOLT

HE'S A NIGGER

/thread

animatrix is real

He aint faster than a bullet from my gun

Not in the slightest i got me a car, well i would have if some cunt didnt steal it

Eh. Kinda predictable, honestly. Decent movie overall.

but he is more rich and famous than you white boi

Life in Alabama sucks huh?

gay

Reeeeee shitskin detected!!

yep. to be white....welcomed.

Im on a whole other continent shitass

nop
i'm fuckin white too

shitskinner 2 times

Those shoulders/biceps don't look natural, so fucking round

seems alright for a black dude. good sport.

underrated post
trips

He fucks more white hoes than me

Science is never 100% right and this guy is the amazing abnormality, his doctors stated that he wasn´t made for 100m.
It´s not effortless, he´s slow at the start, gains momentum and then he crumbles because he´s pushing his body off limits (i was an athlete)
Best at 100 and 200 human perfection? kek

He's a good example of how black people can avoid becoming niggers by not growing up in black American culture.

A fucking Jamaican. Don't know why the US is so into him. ESPN has a boner for him Not even close to Phelps level.

bolt is a fuckin jamaican but phelps who loves the weed
kek, ironic

>phelps

Hes a superb athlete and will likely pick up his 9th gold medal this olympics. He may be the fastest man ever (so far) and does it all while maintaining a cheeky persona, with friendly rivalries amongst other top sprinters. Anyone who denies he is an amazing sprinter and athlete is racist or dumb, you cant argue with gold medals and world records

thread

Greatest athlete in the world, fuck phelps. This dude is in the class of Pele and Ali.

Overrated and thank fuck he retires when these games are over.

He sprints. He's not a long distance runner, a triathlon champion, a swimmer, a gymnast or martial arts expert.

Much better athletes. It's because he's a negro. Affirmative action for Olympics. They should go back to the real Olympics which were strength,stamina and combat based.

Sprinting,pool,horse dancing, gymnastics,football,golf etc all that shit needs to be removed.
>Runs very fast for 20 seconds
AMAZING!

Probably the only Jamaican who doesn't smoke weed. Creds, he's awesome for being different like that.

You are aware 100m sprint is the fucking top of all events in athletics right?

I mean hes a pretty fuckin chill dude, plus he can sanic.

Greatest ever. Haters gone hate.

>Crying this much. HAHAHA! Where are YOUR gold medals?

Is it ironic? Jamica is only known for it's weed due to Bob Marley fans being faggots.

Hard to see, Pretty fast.

If you can't take one look at bolt and see what an athlete he is I'm pretty certain you're not an athlete.

The mother fucker eats mcnuggets at the fucking Olympic. Games
For a nigger hes a pretty cool guy

Meanwhile you do sprints with your dorito dust fingertips across your crumb covered grimy ass keyboard as you lick your fat ass dried mountain dew covered, food laden lips in extreme euphoria cackling to yourself while your neckbeard and triple chin flop about clapping and jiggling.

he fast

Did someone a-salt you?! Get it? 'Cause you're salty?

BOBOLTIC WARFARE

Just a nigger.

he black

Or not being surrounded by a bunch of toxic whities