Cuckold thread: Post your SO and other user will say what they would do to them. Cont

Cuckold thread: Post your SO and other user will say what they would do to them. Cont

more of her?

Wwyd?

Detail preferred

Would fuck her bareback and put in on her snapchat story for all to see what a slut she is

Wwyd

I would pick her up and pin her back to the wall. Then I would pound away at her pussy until she went completely limp. I'd drop her body gracelessly before shoving my cock into her barely conscious mouth. Her inner slut makes her unconsciously lick and suck on the tip without moving until I fill up her mouth with cum and it dribbles out of her mouth onto her tits.

how would you fuck her

Stretch her out

Details please!

>you two are on vacation
>im a bbc staying at the hotel
>you guys are playing with a ball in the pool and she falls back onto me trying to catch it
>i catch her by the ass and she blushes and says thanks
>she gets a good feel of my arms before letting go
>after that she keeps making eye contact with me
>she tells you she wants to use the restroom and leaves the pool
>i follow her out towards the entrance and into the womens restroom
>i push her into a stall and start choking her
>she moans and knows exactly what i want
>i get out my bbc and force her to her knees
>she gags as the girth catches her by surprise

Lean over her while she's laying on the couch and start to choke her until she stops struggling. Then cut off her shorts and fuck her until I cum deep inside her limp body.

More

my wife for your use

I would start by wrapping my hand around her throat, and push her against that wall as I planted my lips so hard on hers that you get pissed. Then I would rip that top off, make her remove her bra.

I would then force her to her knees, slide my cock in her mouth and fuck start her face until I blast her face with a load of my thick cum, only to invite him to clean it up.

Wwyd?

sisters

Would kill. As in literally. Too smug a face.

More

would you fuck her or leave her for somebody else?

For your use

Anymore?

Oh yeah, give me the best you got. I want to see what she's got

MOre

>i pull her hair up and give her a firm slap in the face as i feel teeth
>i call her a dumb bitch and she starts rocking her head like she at a 2chainz show
>shes easing into it now and i dont like that
>i pull my cock out and pick her up, aggressively removing those panties
>a disgruntled sandnigger janitress walks by the open stall and mutters something
>your gf spits at her and smiles maniacally
>at this point a nigga cant take it no more
>with her legs wrapped around me i slam her into the side of the stall and start beatin that pussy hard
>my hands gripping so tight theyre making fatass prints on her booty
>the clapping can be heard from anyone walking by and shes getting louder and louder
>its been a long time since she went and youre thinking about checking on her

wwyd

Wwyd guys?

Please WWYD

Anna - left. WWYD, be detailed

Punch her right in that smug, ugly face. Then steal any dirty socks for later masturbational purposes.

Ashtar (right). Tell me a story about what you'd do to her

These are both her

The one on the left

Would violently facefuck and titfuck her?

Moar?

Thoughts user?

Consider suicide

Kek

I saw her walk into the bar. Short shorts that made her ass pop and a crop top that stopped just above her navel like the midsection had been photoshopped out her hair was like a wild horse and I was ready to ride.

She slipped off to the bathroom and I followed her inside. I slide up beside her and slip a hand inside her pants. She doesn't stop me, in fact she drops to her knees, drops my pants and pops me into he mouth.

Her mouth is like a warm wet tunnel. A funnel for cum and it's not long before I'm almost done so I send my little spelunking friend all the way down so she can nearly drown in spunk.

Now that I got some damn good dome I leave the building once I'm back home I notice she slipped something into my pocket. A picture in a silver locket of her kissing some dude on the cheek. On the back of it read a short message. "Same time next week."

she has a little mouth. Id love to see it stretched around the base of my cock with her mascara running down her face.

Kill yourself cucks

How I have more

ITT: Cucks.

Left

another

gotta make a reply if you want more.

Aw :(

Fuck lefty hard doggystyle while righty watches. Then creampie lefty and make her friend lick it out of her pussy and then suck my dick

Would punch her face, then steal her dirty socks to fap with.

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

WWYD
All quoted is the same girl

bend her over in front of her friends and fuck her in the ass while they take pictures. When I'm about to cum pull out and titty fuck her until I bust on her face.

plz

I'd come up behind her and grab her waist so gently, she'd be surprised but happy to feel my hard cock rubbing against her ass thru her dress. She starts to grind her hips into me quickly getting turned on even in front of her friend. I reach under and slip a finger into her ass, she cant take it anymore. She rips off her dress and orders her friend to strip down and get on all 4's. I take out my dick and bend her over, she starts to eat her friends ass as I plow into her tight little pussy.

Make them watch as i fucked the other, then make them eat my cum out of each others cunts as i nail them in the ass

she deserves the worst =)

Id punch her then steal her dirty socks to jack off with.

She eats the worst. I couldn't do any more punishment to her body than she's already done herself.

anyone for her?

Tie her up, put a choke chain around her neck, and fuck her cunt over and over, filling it with my cum.

WWYD

Ah man I love gamegrumps!

I would tease the fuck out of her by sliding my rock hard cock at the wet entrance of her pussy. Making her beg to want me to penetrate her tight cunt.

Would fuck her brains out until i unload all my spunk till her cunt overflows and is dripping wet with my sperm.
I will make sure she is impregnated and the only thing in her sore tight cunt is my hot semen

Shit so no one wants this one?

Anyone?

Will post reply for anyone who does her.

What about her?

Eh id fuck her socks, but only after punching her

I'd wipe the smirk off her face while she choked on my cock, then make her cry while I load her face up with cum

yeah, she eats bad

Will post more for good comments

Would pin her down, tie her arms to her belly, tightly tie her tits together, and fuck her tits hard before cumming on her face.

Moar? Might have to fap. Would love to make you watch her deepthroat me inside your own home

What would you guys do to my gf?

Would force her down on all fours, fucking her doggystyle and cumming in her cunt.

Upside down then on the wall. Nothing less then a standing 69 into a wallfuck.
10/10, user. I'm proud of you.