So user, tell me

So user, tell me..

What's her name? Why'd she leave you? Why are you financially unstable?

OP will help you.

Not financially unstable but let call her E, pic related

dam she's a bitch

Why do you think that happend?
Like why would she cheat on you in the first place?
Have you been fucking or not yet

Don't think you can help
I'm financially stable
>pic related

Then why the fuck do you even bother

lmao

>this fucking guy

edgy m8

y not?

Fucked all the time..... I set myself up for it met her last year around this time at a bar hooked up(anal first night drunk didnt care for it much and it was in public out the trunk of my car jn a back alley)she told be she had a boyf
Mfw when "I've cheated on every boyf I've ever had" said I was different I wasn't and she was really delusional always thought I was cheating never would in my life so I broke it off the night b4 her birthday cause she wanted to accuse me of cheating cause I didn't answer her Skype call while I was eating dinner with my family

Bro, what did you expect silly niglet

If you hook up with a chick who's been cheating she's gonna continue cheating until she hits rock bottom

I assume you moved on cause it was innevitable really.

Pretty much there was not much else to do it was coming and since the first time she did cheat and I found out was trying to get her back and I think she'll remember me for a while in her life as the fucker who broke up with her on her birthday

are you 15?

she'll forget about you with all those dicks up her ass

>met her at a bar
>"are you 15"?

So there's this total preppy girl that is a complete total judgmental bitch. I don't usually even make these indirects because I generally don't care and more or less I'm a very nice person and I usually just let these things go and accept people for who they are and be mature about it because I'm just a good guy like that. But she just has been a big affect on me that it bothers me so much how this person is so rude. She claims herself to be "more goth" than me and says that my eyebrows are bad???? First off there isn't really such thing as being "more goth" and making such a claim just goes to show how completely and ridiculously dumb you are. Honey goth isn't all just about the fashion okay. There's an amazing and huge culture surrounding it and I like to say that I'm very heavily deeply knowledgeable and in love with it. I love the music as well and I love all different kinds of goth there are. You simply considering yourself "goth" because you wear black clothes and lipstick does not make you "more goth" than anyone and it's really sad how ridiculously rude you are for talking down on anyone because you're just so full of yourself to the point that you get your kicks out of living this day dream of being better than everyone else. And honey you're eyebrows really aren't anything to fucking brag about lemme tell ya. I may not be absolutely amazing at make up like you but if anything my natural and filled in eyebrows are way better than yours ever will be and its surprising for me to say such a thing because I never would ever say such things to anyone but someone as absolutely horrid and rude such as yourself I think it's necessary. I hope that at least someday you come to terms with yourself and realize how much of a petty bitch you are and work on yourself to become more of a mature and kind person. God knows you need too.

Maybe but i couldn't care less fucked her enough to become bored of her as well so I ain't stressing

Well done user

If you're not shitposting and this shits real then you need to take a step back and look at what you made yourself.
People do whatever the fuck they want and you evidently do care. So much so it's affected the way you think.

Just take a step back and look at yourself. Just look at your life

Thanks \b\ro

nigga if it's actually good sex you won't get bored
>been banging my gf for 8 years
>3-5 times a week
>shit's still cash and keeps getting better the longer we're together
>she always loves putting on a show and going the extra mile to make it special

I'd like to make an announcment to all participating in my thread and I just want to say this isn't me so don't let that cloud your judgment

Yeah but if it's attached to a crazy fucking cheater whose got trust issues enough to punch you in the face in the middle of a dinner just to be proven wrong on her assumption 2 seconds later the sex can be cash but you'll secretly want to kill the btich like I almost did that night by choking her out.... got to the point where she was outside in just her thong no bra trying to still fight me. Pussy might be great but mentally she was all fucked up

You moved on and that's the whole point.
You succeded so that arguement is pointless G.

NEXT!

You right \b\ro