I work at 7-Eleven, ama

I work at 7-Eleven, ama

Youre Gay.

Do your ever cum there?

What happened when the towers came down on 7/11?

are you indian?

Taqiitos went up twenty cents

No but I once dated a Pakistani girl

Why is 7/11 food so good ? The hot doges and nachos and pizza are amazin

How much for a monthly bus pass?

Hot dogs are all beef, pizza is made from ingredients of reasonable quality and cheap, and nachos are just tortilla chips duded

What race are you? Where do you get off having the coke slurpee machine broken at the store nearest my house?

What's the best way to get free stuff?

Tits always related

Are you a tweaker?

I drive a car, we don't really have public transport here.

White. What's wrong with it? Corporate pays for repairs mostly so you can probably pay the manager.

Ask someone who works part time and doesn't give a fuck. We don't even get free stuff.

Weekends

Do you work at 7-Eleven?

Well it hasn't had any liquid in it for two weeks. I'm drunk but I swear to Allah (sorry for assuming, you work at 7-11) (yes I know they're Indian and not arab)I will drive there and get the store number if you will report them to corporate

Bumping for response

Yeah

Look up the form bro, corporate stores are penalized for complaints. If it has no liquid, they may not be able to get any in from delivery.

Why do you work at 7-Eleven

As a 7/11 person, what are your thoughts on this?

They can't get liquid in for two weeks but I've clocked theit beer and soda deliveries weekly? Please expand

Have you ever been robbed or anything like that?

2010 Kia Optima
fluid leaking between transmission housing to motor. Clutch problem? Will not let me switch gears, nor Will not hold fluid.

Do you keep a gun behind the register?

Roll checkem

Time travel is an extremely interesting subject, but is it really conceptually possible?

Thanks in advance

Ridiculously easy work, get to meet everybody in town. Management position even though I'm a drunk with no ambition.

Believe in yourself achieve your dreams

Beer is delivered by a regional distributor, soda is from whatever local branch of PepsiCo/Coke they have access to, red bull is straight from Dixie, and bibs for the fountain come from whatever wholesaler they use. It could be a wholesaler problem or an ordering problem of if its a franchise store it could be a broke franchisee. Is it just the coke or all slurpee?

Yeah. Don't keep more than 35$ in in my drawer tho, guy was pissed.

Is all of the hosing connected adequately? Could be a leak caused by pressure

Policy is no weapons, have a pocket knife but that's it

Do they think that sticker that's says only 50 in the till after 12 is believed by anyone?

Do you see me stealing fruitloop cereal bars? Or do you just not give a shit and let me get away with it?

do you guys sell paypal giftcards?

Not logically speaking

No, but my store does 5x5s/20x1s all day. Inspection with more than $60 is a write up.

I truly don't give a shit, if you're not on camera I'm happy with whatever you're doing, so long as you're stealthy and polite.

Yes

Funniest experience? Scariest experience. I'm on mobile so I can't bump thread much but I'd be appreciative for any user that does

MODS

How much do you get paid? And how old are you

I wasn't there, but my store was robbed (i work at a convenience store like 7/11) and the guy got like $80. He was caught a street over changing clothes to hide lol

Do you ever steal? If so how often? And why do you steal steel reserve 40s?

Would you let me bring in a one gallon mug so I can fill that sucker up with slush puppy, if I slipped you a few washingtons?

Do you give cops free snacks? One spot by me does and I think it's just cause it draws cops in at 3 am at the cost of a 29 cent donut

I live in a retirement town in the south with no economy. 80% of our clientele are probably unemployed and so it makes for some crazy shit. When you draw enough food stamps to stop giving a shit, you take it all the way. Nothing scary though.

28k, I'm 20 but I've been pretending to be 23 for two years to get into bars.

Biggest hit in our area was like $100 in cash but 30 cartons of smokes

Nah, I make enough to cover my needs so I don't really have a reason for it

Slurpee refill fourty oz and over is 2.11$

Corporate policy is to give officers in uniform free fountain beverages, might extend to bakery for stores with fresh bakery, idea is to keep cops around for protection

Me too! Was it everything you had hoped for...?

What does someone have to do to get thrown of the store? What if I was stroking my boner over my mlp sweatpants while not breaking eye contact with you the whole time I'm shopping.

Would having a full beard help me get hired there?

I knew it. Why else would you work such a stupid job.

That's was my grandfather's theory. He was a cop for a few decades and his explanation always was why not give them a little something to be in there ten minutes every hour from 1 to 4.

Policy is to refuse service to anyone exhibiting conduct prohibited by local/state law, intoxication, etc. I personally don't give a shit as long as no cops show up, we're square, and everyone is calm.

Depends on the manager.

Vague power over idiots, bills paid, easy work. Whatever.

any super strange customer experiences?

What's your favorite part about the job? And what state do you live in?

do you have people that come in twice a day everyday?

Are you open from 7am to 11pm?

So you must be Ethiopian?

Why aren't there any 7 11s in nj?

Satan's trips. Nobody is checking but I will since I've asked about ten questions. Also how are inventory accounts reconciled?

because NJ is a shithole of a state

Not OP but because you pieces of shit can't be trusted to pump your own gas. And you can't even pay a Haji to be lower than someone from jersey

There are, I've seen them.

Constantly. People are weird. 17 20z Dr. Peppers in one transaction. Guy who buys 20packs instead of 30s because they taste different. People so make the same joke every day. Obsessive gamblers with weird preferences.

Really easy. Get to meet a ton of people. West Virginia.

Yes, some way more even. It's pretty interesting how much of a routine people build.

7 hours a day, Eleven days a week.

The pizza you sell is made on clean ovens?

What would be my cut be as the triggerman when you finally give in to your thoughts of setting up a fake robbery? And remember, it will have to look real, so I may have to clip you in the leg; below the knee of course.

Kind of a vague question. We eat the cost for theft, corporate eats the cost for sampling.

I used to see them, a long time ago. Most have been replaced with Wawa s

We clean ours nightly, others in our area don't.

I make more monthly than our store keeps daily, it's not worth the effort. Unless you shoot up the oven and the slurpee machine.

can you sell a box of frozen taquitos if someone ask for it?

There are a few 7-11s in central NJ.

It is true about the Wawas, though. But it's not like Wawa is all that great either. It's no Buc-ees.

Yeah, at retAil price

>Wawa is all that great either

I HOPE YOU DIE

What system do you use for sales figures and taxes? Do 711s country wide use the same system?

How often are the slurpee machines cleaned? And how do you clean them?

Bumping for OP

Least favorite part of the job? Are the other folks racist at all?

You're not going to be there forever. All managers are the same, they will find someone to do the same job you do for less, you will feel the transition eventually and thats when you'll give in. And you didnt answer the question. What'll be the cut?

Opie?

as a fellow 7-11 employee how many cartons of cigarettes do you keep on hand. my store keeps about 300. that's the real score of robbers in my area.

Do u not have sandwiches?

Last bump for me