Name a worse "comedian" than this

Name a worse "comedian" than this
Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald Trump

Lemme guess you're the fag that just made the Larry Wilmore thread that 404'd?

his standup used to be okay

he is fucking awful doing this though

Andrew Dice Clay, Carrot Top, Dane Cook, Jeff Foxworthy... I could do this all day, moron.

LOL had the same thought
next thread will be about how untalented will smith is lol

>mad for no apparent reason

>you can't
Oh yes I can.

I'm old, you vapid cunt. I don't need a reason to be mad. Breathing is enough to enrage me. Now go fuck a cactus.

second

>hey um like guys I was blowing this guy
>just kidding I don't do oral sex
>wanna hear a story about my vagina?
>omg I was totally banging this black guy once and that's the whole joke

He's terrible we can all agree

You win.

I disagree. I find him charmingly funny.

Jeff Dunham

>implying either are worse than your samefagging

>Name a worse "comedian" than this

Jeff Dunham, so racist.

any female comedian

this. OP's a dumbass. Baseless argument, plus Trevor's jokes are pretty good. Not the same as Colbert or Stewart, but still good.

>Andrew Dice Clay, Carrot Top, Dane Cook, Jeff Foxworthy
All of them are better, or at least better than Trevor

No you don't

Stephan Colbert

>tfw everything looks like ur getting married but then everypne is all lol jk about it

Learn how to detect a samefag, fag

Greene.... Uh, fuck... Green. Tom Green that's the one.

Gen X fucktards

Boom, dubs of 44 confirm. NSA, FBi, Illuminati, investigated and it's true.

FPBP

"comedian" using that pretty loosely eh?

>Trevor's jokes are pretty good
>Tonight I'm going to make Trump jabs that I read on Twitter
>repeat

As if his ratings aren't shit enough, I can't imagine what he'll be able to do after November.

And this is why I really should leave this board to you 14 year old moth breathing cunts who wouldn't know funny if it beat you to death with a motherfucking bottle of seltzer.

I agree

Learn how to detect signs of autism, tard

Adam Sandler

And I don't even know who OP's guy is.

Fuck you Sandler

Summer is finally over.

Cosmetic surgery did wonders for that guy.

He isn't a comedian, he was given the show to continue Stewart's push of the liberal agenda. If you watched Stewart's last batch of episodes you'll notice he shifted heavily from his usual comedy routine and into his political pushing.

Not to say Stewart's show wasn't always like that, it's just more prevalent in the final segment.

not in canada eh?

Larry Wilmore

Jim gaffigan

he is trying too hard to push his agenda instead of making jokes
the way he does it it isnt even witty so shit gets annoying quickly

willing to give him another shot once this mess of an election is over though

fuck you hot pockets are funny as shit

eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh?

i dunno, maybe literally anything he did before trump's campaign started.
how could he resist. trump jokes basically write themselves

CURRENTYEARCURRENTYEARCURRENTYEARCURRENTYEAR

matches him in being unfunny and cringeworthy

not sure who is worse

"comedian"

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh?

>Dane Cook
Sweet Jesus, that guy is unfunny.

what?!

sheeeeeeeeit...

Oo that's pretty close.. but Noah is still worse

Was this after she stuck a fork in an outlet?

Challenge accepted. Pic Related.

Carlos Mencia

Even if you don't like this guy you can't honestly say he's worse than Noah. At least he's trying and not tanking a prime time slot into the dirt with nothing but propaganda

while i agree with you, in general, women arent funny. so....doesnt really count.

You just won

Disgusting kike but I would so anal Hillary and then mouth her for justice.

How about Larry Wilmore? His show is getting cancelled first.

is that chris hardwick?
you take that shit back nigga

I fucking hate Chris Hardwick. fucking suckass

At least Trevor tries to make jokes. This guy is the worst. Literally thinks jokes are just telling white people they're racist, that they owe black people, and then just pouts his lips and then does that weird tiling his head down but still looking up stare. I know some fag made a thread of it already but Jesus I was so glad to see it was cancelled. Gives me a shred of faith in humanity.

I'll never forget the most cancerous/cringey thing i've ever seen was on his show:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Done. This motherfucker is terrible.

G4 tho..

I'd honestly put them on the same level, both decided to focus hard on pushing an agenda rather than doing a comedy show + some slight pushing like the previous shows in their timeslot.

This, finally he got cancelled fuck that terrible show.

i agree, fuck u sandler

bad but not as bad as this unfunny dindo

I've enjoyed Noah's show more, but it's definitely not even close to the quality it used to be. To each their own

(((())))

Bill Nye isn't my favorite guy in the world, but for FUCK SAKE LET HIM SPEAK!

rip harambe

Honestly her stand-up isn't that bad by "black comedian" standards. That's the only time when her loud aggressive black woman schtick actually works.

She just isn't funny in a TV/movie role.

Websoup is his only redemption, but then he fucked it up at talking dead, talking bad, comic con panels and that god awful @midnight

Jeff Dunham, and Carlos Mencia make me cringe

You know, I wouldn't be hating on her so much if she just had a better attitude towards things. Everything out of this woman's mouth makes her come off as just a bitter, spiteful being. Certainly doesn't help that she is in no way attractive at all.

B-but OP, he's black. You cannot say anything about him if it isn't praise.

(((())))
oyvey

Samantha bee

He's biracial so we can only say passive aggressive things about him.

So much this

Who else were you going to mention?

oh fuck i forgot about that show Daniel Tosh ripped off

You mean just like how we cannot say anything about police officers if it isn't praise?

I see her style of comedy the same way people see ear rape webms as funny. If it's just really sudden and loud it's top tier keks by default.

That fat mexican dude, key and peele, jeff ross, whitney cummings, nick swardson

winner

You win. The ONLY reason he's successful is because he's a trained monkey who *kinda* knows how to deliver a joke. He was terrible on SNL and his standup is fucking awful. I was so pissed when I learned he was getting the Tonight Show.

Fuck off. Stewart is still pulling the strings behind the scenes there. Or have you not noticed his "executive producer" credit in every show? He has always been a white apologist and appointing Noah to to TDS fit him perfectly.

chelsea handler /thread

>Jeff Foxworthy

and all of his redneck "comedian" cohorts.

What's that other dude's name? The fuckwit with the ventriloquist dummies. He had his own show for a while. That guy is painful to watch.

My mom likes her. Her fans are mainly just 40 year old women saying "you go girl!!".

>dindo
Careful, your racial bias is showing.

Samantha bee

"hey did u hear about trump being racist! fuck him right haha"

Yes he is. That's how he got to be the host, by his comedy. He's shit now, but his stand up is actually decent.

David Cross and Patton Oswalt

Both push the liberal agenda even harder, especially Cross, Jesus he is the worst comedian ever.