Sup Sup Forums male here and ive been practicing anal masturbation how tf do you find your g spot?

sup Sup Forums male here and ive been practicing anal masturbation how tf do you find your g spot?
i had two fingers in knuckle deep and could not feel it at all.
any tips n shit?

You're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself

male g spot is penis

anal is meme

kek

...what?

Its basically on the other side of your penis. So if you finger yourself, angle it upwards and curl your fingers until it feels a bit harder. It should also feel pretty good if done right.

Yeah pick up the Good Book and fucking read it. Your a man, act the way God wants you to

this
it's on the anterior inside of your arse
so behind your balls

This basically. Should feel a kind of bump. Rub against the side of it in a kind of come-hither motion (about the same pressure as you would rubbing your eyes) and...yeah. Also make sure your nails are cut.

>Not knowing how good anal orgasm feels

>not knowing everything is bait

ill try but that sounds kind of uncomfortable for your hand and wrist

God gave you a g-spot in your ass. Why else would he put one there if he didn't want you to use it?

Inb4 fags

Bc God is a fag

also post more of your ass, assuming that's yours anyways

Godhstesfags.html

It kinda is. Best thing to do is to masturbate normally until you're close, then finger yourself. Also your prostate become more prominent when close to finishing, so it'll be easier to find.

nah thats some sissys ass

This is now a trap thread.

OP Approves

Stick two fingers in your butt, start jerking off like normal and use your fingers to kind of explore the area.
Have a normal jackoff session and use your fingers to get a feel of what's going on down there. When you get close to cumming you should feel a soft bump about 4 inches in get harder. That's the sweet spot, try yo massage it.

U guys r fagz. Quit being gay

You honestly need something the size of a dildo to have a pure anal orgasm, your fingers won't cut it.

Jesus was a scarecrow

yeah once it's in just bend your finger right inwards

im gay, and I have never found mine, my bf cums all the time when I fuck him, but no matter what I try, I can't find any pleasure in it. maybe some guys just don't have one