I want to contact my ex but she doesn't deserve my attention. What do, Sup Forums

I want to contact my ex but she doesn't deserve my attention. What do, Sup Forums

Pic related. What I'll be doing tomorrow night with another girl, wishing it was her.

ill tell u if u give sauce

Are you 12?

No just drunk, so maybe yea

do not, better avoid her, if she wants she can contact you.
Better not is an ex for some reason ni suppose keep it in mind

bamp

I could use advice on this as well. Dumped my ex because she was bat shit crazy. Did the 'right' thing and went my own way to focus on my own life. She was constantly texting my friend for tabs on me. A part of me really wants her back, the other part tells me it will end in disaster and im better off forgetting and moving on. Haven't seen her since February.

>I want to contact my ex but she doesn't deserve my attention.

This has got to be the most astonishingly stupid and unself-aware thing I've read all week, and I check Sup Forums daily!

Saw my ex a few weeks ago and it was hard as fuck. Learned she 'fell in love' with a married guy and is on the verge of moving to his home state. Fuck some women are crazy. And I still have loving feelings for her, so maybe I'm even more crazy.

Correction... This is what she is doing with someone right now not giving a damn about you. Forget that bitch.

lol mixed feelings, what's that

bruh lemme tell you. This year has been a tad fucked for me.

November
>gf of 2 years and I are getting tired of eachother's shit
>we get into an argument
>break up
>feelsgoodman
>can hang out with friends
January
>call her up
>tell her I miss her
>she agrees to hang out
>we hang, we fuck, wake up she gives me the best head I've ever gotten in my entire life
>be a thing again
June
>tired of eachother's shit
>the same fucking shit
>break up

now single af.

Moral of the story is she's probably your ex for a reason. Even now, I kinda feel like I miss her, but after learning from that experience I know not to go back and it's best just to move on. Bro don't do it. Learn from my very recent mistakes.

Did you make the split or did she? Also has she tried to contact you at all since then?

But how does it feel that she's fucking other guys now and giving them the best head? How does it feel knowing other guys are Cumming in her and not you?

We broke up in Oct/Nov of last year, her doing. Fast forward to April, she calls me up middle of the night and I come over and we fuck a few times. Fast forward to mid july, our "anniversary" and she goes fucking psycho and sends me pictures of her sucking the dick of another guy. Haven't even managed to fuck her since April so it's been nothing but head games for a month now. It's not worth it.

Definitely have not tried to contact her once, but I'm always responsive when she contacts me.

Would prefer guys cum in her instead of in me

Lmao you got fucked

I'm well fucking aware dude

well I know for a fact she hasn't fucked other guys, but if she did, I mean can't deny I'd feel a little shitty. But hey, we aren't a thing now. She can do what she wants.

Sure I still miss her, and perhaps have a bit of residual feelings, but honestly knowing how fucking pissed off she could make me on a daily basis is what's stopping me.

You can call her, I'm not stopping you. Sure, she might take you back and you'll have your fun. Who am I but some random dude on the internet? I'm just telling you that you probably broke up for a reason, and as much as you want that reason to change, it's probably not going to, and you will actually just be wasting your time. Those 6 months that I went back to her I could have found another, more meaningful relationship. But I didn't, and I kinda feel like it was just wasted time.

also this asshole isn't me

Yeah... So about those pictures of her sucking dick.......

Yeah I kinda figured that wasn't you lol.

Also I'm not who you think you're replying to, I'm not OP, but I am in the same predicament as you so I wanted your take on it. Thanks for the reply

Just fuck her and leave, simple OP

Hahaha, unfortunately I'm sane enough to delete that cancer immediately. I only keep pictures like the one of my cum on her face. She's a whore, but she used to be my whore. :(

lol well good luck on your predicament

right now I'm just waiting for the new semester to start, I want to try to find someone on my own at my college or maybe a concert before having to resort to tinder or some shit

Well should've sent it to her parents, teachers, friends on Fb, or some shit and get revenge. But I feel you, I would've done the same and deleted it. But hey, if you wanna show that pic of her face with cum then do so, if not, it's cool lol.

Yeah man same here. I was with my ex for 3 years and then we had that on and off thing for a short while like you did... Except it's been 2 years since we talked. I try to talk with her and get back together, but the though of other guys Cumming in her and fucking her gets me. She won't reply to anything at all from me and it's still hard to move on.

But yeah I'll use the new semester or okcupid or some shit to start dating again.

Different situation to me. So can't really advice. Sounds like a spiteful bitch just like mine though. For me she was constantly trying to contact me but I ignored it all. Because everytime we conversed it got super argumentative and nasty. I felt for me, it was best for me to move on. I know that she would be getting the D from random for sure. She's that type of insecure crazy. But i have faith I did the job better than most. I just feel that she misses me only because I walked away and not because she actually loves me.

Nah I'd rather it just have some sort of sentimental value to me than to be used as blackmail. I have the images of her sucking some guys dick seared into my mind as a reminder that she's a whore.

Idk how you can handle seeing that shit. Like if someone I loved showed me them sucking dick I'd lose my shit and be depressed as fuck and have ptsd on it forever. But I guess time heals pain.

honestly just leave her alone. If you spend your time waiting for a response from her all you'll do is give yourself anxiety. It's better for you that she doesn't reply.