OMG the world cup in Brazil is going to be a disaster!

>OMG the world cup in Brazil is going to be a disaster!
>turns out fine
>OMG the Olympics in Rio are going to be a disaster!
>it's most likely going to turn out fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OM20Kd0N2o
msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/reports-claim-olympic-kayaker-capsized-after-hitting-underwater-sofa/ar-BBvkqgb
usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2016/08/06/bomb-squad-probing-possible-blast-near-cycling-finish-line/88335178/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dutch cyclist dies on day 2 due to the terrible road race course

yeah, it's not exactly "fine"

She crashed because she was going too fast, it's her fault

Brazil is great! Love it or leave it!

youtube.com/watch?v=6OM20Kd0N2o

>died

It's a slow burn,

the vika virus will be reported in almost every country in the following months to come before the year is out.

The human population decreased down to 10% within 100 years from now.

fractured her spine in 3 places, placed into induced coma, she's perfectly fine m8

>turn out fine

Yeah, just a shame your local school probably has a better turn out for sports events than anything that's gone on in Rio so far. It's been underwhelming as fuck watching all these events being played out in front of 14 people

The tarmac was in perfect state though, and you can't blame the course design either, tight turns exist in every course. She just went fast, too fast.

Anyway, it would be nice if a suicide bomber appears, just for shits and giggles.

msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/reports-claim-olympic-kayaker-capsized-after-hitting-underwater-sofa/ar-BBvkqgb

The WC was based as fuck. No other can compete.

commentators for both the men's and women's road race said multiple times that the course was the hardest they'd ever seen

> Sup Forums

Slowly turning to Sup Forums

then git gud nigga

Get used to it Achmed

>"I'm really just waiting for news on Van Vleuten. It's very hard to concentrate when you see a crash like that. I'm actually quite angry because I looked at the road furniture and thought nobody can crash here and get up. This was way past technical, this was dangerous."

>Most Likely
That's some shit I dont like...

Im just waiting for the happening...

It's fine if "fine" means no one is watching this shit.

You must be watching only the morning events, because almost every arena is crowded and you can hear us cheering in every fucking sport.

Except everyone is.
>I'm not watching it and some people I know aren't watching it so that must make the entire world's population

>that salty bong who posts in every thread
lel how's your inferiority complex going, senpai?

Are you upset because no medals?

There aren't even decent crowds at the events. You've probably got a lot more people watching it in your time zone. Not so much here or in the rest of Europe.

>meanwhile, a nfl exhibition match is not being hosted because of field conditions
Where were you when USA was third world?

I'm watching the weightlifting now, and the arena is about a quarter full.

He's probably watching it too, It's hard to believe anyone in Sup Forums hasn't seen anything of the Olympics yet.
Tbf this Olympics are far worse than last World Cup.

this. we haven't even done water sports yet and that entire bay is fucking filthy. NBC can't even hide it when they do their ariel shots.

People have to wake up early and work tomorrow m8

>implying NBC wants to hide it

The Olympic villages were deemed to be "unsuitable for living in". It's a fucking third-world country. Don't be so god damned delusional

Im just waiting for the isis sleeper cells to turn everything to shit as always

>can't host a burger niggerbash game

>fine
usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2016/08/06/bomb-squad-probing-possible-blast-near-cycling-finish-line/88335178/

thank christ they can't even make bombs right

they had rowing yesterday and the water there looked fine.
all this shit about these olympics being a shitshow is just another ebin Sup Forums meme

I'm okay with that tbqh.

see i know you're trolling since no one can seriously be this stupid, but this is weak b8 m8.

seriously are anglos this dumb to believe every shit the media throws at them?

yes. why do you think Hillary's winning?

>every outdoor event has police sirens in the background

>Sup Forums

>one exhibition match
>field is literally covered in tar
A M E R I T A R D S

Zika has been in the US for months

Dunno what's worse, a major news outlet actually publishing this blatant horseshit or ameriburgers believing it.
I know you guys want us to fail, but c'mon now.

were not better m8.

Never listen to the self-hating Brazilian memesters.

>hey, let's host a traditional preseason match just to spice things up and liven up the fans
>yeah, let me just pour tar on turf

>several cyclists badly hurt due to shitty roads and dumb choices for the road cycling event
>rowing 2nd day cancelled due to wind because they decided to make the event happen in a windy bay with some water current. For a sport that precisely requires still water and as little wind as possible
>foreign fans have already reported a lot of thievery
>some have even been kidnapped
We are three days in.

>due to the terrible road race course
that was the greatest race I've seen all year

ISIS is a meme-threat. Any time they announce something (which they did), nothing happens.
It ws the same shit with the Euro and nothing happened, while they have much more potential presence in France than they do in fucking Brazil.

>The human population decreased down to 10% within 100 years from now.
See? Brazil is making the world better.

Ha.

You surely have sauce on each of these arrows?

;_; plz no bully