Hey Sup Forums I've decided to become a serial killer in the next couple months. Where should I go to start...

hey Sup Forums I've decided to become a serial killer in the next couple months. Where should I go to start? I'll probably target women with colored children, jews, and hijab women. White people are free to go, unless they look like mongrels. I hope to get a high score of at leased 2,000. Wish me luck

God-speed op. I'll keep my eye on the news.

What state so i know where to check on the news?

Can you kill muslims?

Good luck enjoy your purification of the human race. Don't get sloppy now.

God please kill as many nigger lovers as possible

i don't know yet, I was thinking about New York or Miami, but I feel like I would last longer if I just did it in a small town. I just want to drive around to different cities, rent motel rooms and go out hunting

Make sure you give yourself a killer nickname...
>pic related

Leave something like a swastika beside each murder, so we'll know it's you.

Smart most successful serial killer never kill near the home town or anybody the know in the slightest. Rooting for you

You best be mentally prepared nigger. The fact that you don't even know where to start worries me.

Statt somewhere small. Kidnap a person there and kill them on tbe way to then next town. Work your way up.

will you have a calling card? what will you do with the bodies?

Go to Washington state
Heard like most serial killers live there

good thinking, how about a "4" ? the moment I get caught ill just kill myself so im not really worried about prison

i thought white was a color as well

Sounds good to me. I heard of one man who put a smiley face next to the people he killed

ha, sorry to break it to ya buddy, but this is actually going to happen, i have nothing in my life, this is my calling.

best start using vpn soo not to attract the local cops to your door step,good luck op

Looks like the Zodiac is making a comeback tour.

That was a movie...

>targeting predominantly women
Back to /r9k/ with you robot, did the roasties call you names?

This picture always gets me rock hard.

White is a shade you autistic fuck

>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
>╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

Any reason for it being 4?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Really? Oh well, same general idea.

someone should legit try that and make that his calling card,joker card and everything.

Let us know how your 2nd day of freshman year goes.

Nevertheless, if you post shit like this without a proxy you get vanned in record time. It's happened to dozens of newfags.

Theoretically, it would make sense to start out with drifters and hookers, since they often don't have a family that will miss them. Good for practice, I would imagine. Of course, I am not encouraging you to do this, it is theoretical.

You have to kill several people in a row to be a serial killer OP. The fact that you have no plan, and are on /b asking for one, indicates that you will be caught after the first one. A box of rocks has a better chance than you do.

You can kill fags. Star by comiting suicide.

Hey fuck you, my uncle was killed in cold blood by a box of rocks

>star by comiting suicide
Maybe you will learn how to spell now that you started middle school

Well, you dun fucked up already, user, so...

Sauce?

Are you even trying, nigger?!If murders start happening, Miami and NY is the first place the feds would be searching. Aside from California, there would be no place of interest to start killing. And by now, someone or a fag mod must have contacted the FBI. Your plan failed before it even started, user.

OP should kill base on the seven deadly sins

Or kill unknowing college students driving through with his chainsaw

Do a mass killing, try to beat the new High score of 50

Or get your victims to play a set of games

There's never been a spree killer that got anywhere near 2000. It's probably not possible without either a really good plan or weapons of mass destruction.

Look at how much planning, money and effort Breivik put into his killing. He didn't even break 100.

The Oklahoma City bombing killed 168 and could have conceivably killed more in a different location or with more power, and the attackers initially got away with it.

Anyway, New Jersey has the highest number of blacks per square mile of any state, and there are parts of Michigan that are dune coon country.

You better practice on yourself first. Just to make sure you know what you're doing! Maybe try a few times to make sure you did it right (you'll know). Go do a practice run and report back!

>at leased 2,000

something tells me you aren't going to get that far

Kek what are you a pol killer?

OP doesn't seem to be that intelligent. He should stick to fucking hobos in a dark alley.

Gun? Other methods?

Just to let you all know, OP has now shit his pants and will never post in this thread again after this post. OP BTFO

I think you may have downs

Semi truck + BLM protest = Nice 2 Electric Boogaloo

Get a unregistered gun and ur good, but only take one shot out of your gun per attack, theirs currently a serial killer in Arizona he has killed 7 people in 4 months using that tactics, don't rush it

How do they know it's the same guy?

qu'est-ce que c'est

WIthout WMD's I'm thinking you get 1-3 deep, feds catch up and you take a seat in the zappy chair.

They don't they're hypothesizing.

It involves the same caliber gun and all the attacks have occurred in a close radius

Too easy ain't it? No family or friends to report them missing

This retard will be vanned tomorrow.

His plan was ruined the moment he posted on Sup Forums. lol

Why would they go missing after getting fucked?
I am confus

The system im my country is agains hate of other races or religions, so I as a free man can't choose to suport your decision.
Or can I ?

Buy 100g of tobacco, extract 1ml of pure nicotine, invite her for a coffee and then poinson the bitch, she'll die in 15 mons of hear attack. You can alsonorder some scopolamine from a dnm, drug her and rape her live on a cam site

Come to Minnesota you'll find plenty of the kind of people youre looking for. Highest concentration of arab immigrants. But I kinda wish you would bring justice to milwaukee.

I say cops. If you want to be bad ass. And local political figures. And do it in name of Isis... That's the best way to hurt Muslims..

don't discourage him user, let him live his dreams

Probably cause Sup Forums