ITT: We come up with anime ideas

ITT: We come up with anime ideas

>Stereotypical loser/nerd with the shiny glasses is main character
>He can't get any girls to notice him
>Buys an anime love-pillow
>He wishes that she was real right before he falls asleep
>Camera cuts to a shooting star
>In the morning he wakes up smelling food
>The anime pillow waifu girl came to life and is his real waifu, made him breakfast
>Waifu's twin sister had been abducted by gangmembers
>She convinces him to go rescue her sister
>Main character nerd guy does crazy spy moves when attacked, "I must have gotten these abilities from my wish too!"
>Eventually he kills all the gangmembers and rescues the sister
>Going home he is arrested by police
>In the interrogation room he's trying to explain what happened
>They show him CCTV footage
>He walks into his school holding an anime-love pillow and starts stabbing people with a knife
>Eventually he gets to his best friend who had the same anime pillow as him and kills his friend
>Walks out holding both love pillows
>He was just insane the entire time
>Ends with him hanging himself in prison

"Based on a true story"

this black kid is in the house. no, like 'in da house' nigga

I'd watch it.
A slice of life Anime where nothing happens.
We just follow the life of your everyday person as they battle depression.
The series climax is the character beats the depression and wants to travel the world to enjoy life
dies in the plane crash to their first destination.

And
>beautiful mind
movie

D:

>starts with regular neet just doing his regular vidya anime waifu bs
>steps outside for a few seconds wondering why he was even born and why people even go outside
>car coming his way fast
>gets trampled
>in hospital on life support
>fbi or some secret service ask him to be lab rat or they kill him
>joins secret crap
>said they were testing life simulations through nerve vidya
>in every life he lives his SO dies and they have to start over
>towards the middle of the season he goes insane
>learning from all the lives he lives his senses turn the real world into an alien void
>escapes secret place and has to survive outside
>relapse of all the lives hinder him as he also finds his new SO
>constant visions of past horrendous things done cause him to almost an hero but SO stops him
>where will he end up?

SE 2 coming soon

also bump

jerking myself off here; I think this was a really great idea.

meh

What do you think?

bump

ok here we go
>opens on a woman and a man on a date
>the man and woman are drinking laughing and seem to be having a good time
>it goes threw loose dialogue and the woman is shown to be having a good time and mentions she hasnt been on a date in a very long time and gets a strange look in her eye
>they migrate to her apartment and they are both fairly drunk
>the apartment is dark and gloomy with lots of dishes in the sink and dust everywhere symbolizing but not saying she is either very messy or possibly depressed
>the man attempts to make sex
>she says no over and over but he continues to nforce it
>he gets angry as he hits her time seems to slow down and her eyes flash a shade of purple for a brief second
>she throws him off and he begins to scream and writhe
>he grasps his crotch in pain
>a popping noise can be heard and he screams
>"my cock you've taken my cock its gone ahhhh!"
>she faints and he runs out of her apartment
the story will continue on with her and many others as the main protaganists in a pov format for each they do not know eachother yet but each have a particular power related to some trauma of the past the womans being that she was raped causing depression this was her first date since all this will be descovered through flashbacks

Good.
Autistic retard weeabo faggot.

The characters of space jam have to do 9/11 or else terrists blow up their wives and also all of America

>slice of life about a guy living alone in the middle of the woods somewhere with his imaginary friends and his attempts at building a flying machine, should include realistic every day life survival details as well

characters?

One day he succeeds and then 9/11

Muhammed achmadinnejad

>America realizes that jews and niggers are very bad
Race war
Goku lynches niggers

more?

6 million jews all fall hundreds of feet to their deaths, but there is nobody to see so the jews don't whine about it

Didn't think that far, need to ponder for a bit. But the imaginary friends should probably be antropomorphisms or however the fuck that spells.

Goku raping various anime females to death. Nobody is safe, not even Oprah.

would watch 6/9

Good idea. I was thinking half dog half polar bear that only speaks Russian and also a Jewish rat that speaks Russian, English, Japanese, and money.

can imaginary characters touch anything? any non imaginary characters?

We follow a gold coin throughout Israel and it just shaved down little by little until it breaks

Like OP and some other axons mentioned, my idea would be a dramtatic satire of weaboos and faggots

>typical weaboo faggot, spends all day watching Anniemay and drenching his fingers in cheeto dust
>goes to school with a weab shirt on or some anime back back, everyone takes the piss out of him
>one girl is nice to him, she asks about the anime grill on his shirt
>he goes on a tangent about Chinese cartoons.
>she listens to him rant on about SAO for a couple days, until he asks her on a date
>no
>"why must the most beautiful women choose to mate with the most brutish of men, as opposed to a supreme gentleman like myself'
>main character massacres everyone then kills himself
>his spirit travels back in time and does 9/11
>goes forward in time and becomes Matt Daemon

Dude bluu from fosters. He can have sex with the main

Good, but doesn't show the fact that his spirit is Jewish which has to be true because jews did 9/11

Obama and harambe fight to the death and black lives matter gets in one place to watch and then it's nuked because niggers need to die

no mo sto?

Blacks getting lynched

They probably shouldn't be able to touch anything. I want the whole thing to have an air of solitude, like the kind you find in Kino's Journey, Mushishi, Lain, Boogiepop Phantom etc.

Actually, one could easily comedy twist this show that way. Friends could have various mental disorders as well, russian polar bear should obviously be bipolar.

I want it to be devoid of any romance and intimacy.

>all this weeb bashing btw
Haven't been here for a long time now, but it seems all the facebook and reddit faggots are here to stay ne. Still, not bad for keeping the thread running this long.

Pathetic looser. Browsing and posting on an image board.
Nothing happens at all.

Thread goes to 10.
Vanish 4 ever.

Bump

>unknown year, unknown date
>there's an ancient war going on
>called The Holy War
>2 sides going at it at each other
>The Paladin's Order and The Dark Legion
>the Emperor of The Order is at a forest talking to 2 priests
>"You're very powerful people, you can turn the tides of war with your powers and blah blah blah."
>priests say no because their powers of the holy light is not used for bullshit like fighting in the war
>Emperor is like whatever
>babycrying.exe
>the priests are actually a family
>they have a newborn son
>his name's Daemon
>Emperor doesn't give a shit
>leaves
>fast foward to end of the day
>Emperor is having a crazy vison
>udungoofed.png
>turns out the newborn baby from that priest is going to be the one to end The Holy War
>Emperor is going batshit crazy over it
>"I must kidnap him"
>middle of the night
>family is sleeping
>so is newborn
>Emperor takes newborn and replaces him with a clone made out of magical holy light that will die months from now due to natural causes to avoid suspicion from priests
>fast foward
>missionaccomplished.gif
>soldiers are questioning the Emperor for his action because it's against their motives
>must be heresy
>Emperor is all like "Gods are forged in the fires of the holy light. It is the will for us mortals to forge them with the hammer of retribution."
>then comes years of brute training for Daemon to become the ultimate paladin to end The Holy War just like the Emperor's vision foretold
>end of episode 1

Bump

I'd watch it

The filthy Japan nip monkeys get stepped on by glorious Korea, North and South United against the dogs.

Was not on board until

>Going home he is arrested by police
>In the interrogation room he's trying to explain what happened
>They show him CCTV footage

And then I was

>World is currently torn by war, rebel factions vs a rising empire
>Protagonist is a rebel who one day comes across a strange mecha that doesn't belong in this world (think EVA, Knightmare, etc)
>Has premonition of portals opening up, monsters entering from another world to invade
>Evidence is on the computers inside the machine, it's going to happen
>Empire is the only faction with the resources to reverse-engineer the mecha and enough of a united army to stand a chance
>If the war is still going by the time the invasion hits no one survives
>Protagonist forced to switch sides. Whether anyone believes him or not, Empire will win the war faster, recover faster, produce reverse engineered weapons faster
>Protagonist forced to turn on many comrades and civilians who once looked to him as a hero
>Empire is borderline evil and orders him to do some fucked up shit
>He's torn inside but knows it's the only way
Invasion would happen in the second season