Good music to listen to sober?

Good music to listen to sober?

>psychological cell damage
wut

I don't know if thats the exact term for it, but when I used to smoke a lot I would feel empty headed and I couldn't think properly like I could when I'm sober. But I never needed some fucking JPEG with a floating faggot head to tell me what I already know. As much as I enjoy smoking, it will never get me anywhere in life.

I guess you don't do anything creative for a living

I have a job right now, but I am recording music as well (with my recently acquired Tascam). I don't need weed to make my brain work. It does however put some ideas in my head, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't come up with the same idea sometime later while sober.

Right, I guess it affects people different ways. Helps me focus.

It does, but I understand where you're coming from. When you get 'that idea', you focus on it and don't stop until you've made it work.

Don't go overboard with it and be self aware. Some people can't do drugs and maintain a normal life, that's their fucking problem

Believe me; I've taken control of it. Self control is a hard thing for some people to develop, and it took me a long time to achieve, but I have it now. One of my close friends seems like he will never stop smoking though. He sits around and blames the government for everything.

That's cool man, just do what works for you. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I've known some people like that before and it's hard, if they can't see their own problem they'll never change. I had a period where I wasn't earning much but still kept my smoking habit up, eventually I guess I woke myself up like:

"shit why do I never have money?.....oh right, I have a shitty job and smoke weed all the time"

I cut back, still smoke, got a way, way better job and things are pretty peachy

Good to hear, man!
Now I need to get a better job too haha.

Shpongle

i'm not sure weed causes a lot of this stuff, i think it just enables it. lazy, socially anxious, underacheivers are drawn to it as a coping mechanism means of escape. I was a loser NEET for years before I started smoking.

half the stuff in the OP implies weed literally and fundamentally changes your personality, which just isn't the case. if you want a drug that actually does that try heroin

>these newfags cant into our dead meme with the faggot guy who's name i cant even remember who pretended he was friends with leonardo decaprio

I unironically enjoy shpongle without drugs. am I autistic?

Honestly weed makes my taste in music go down

i end up just listening to a bunch of shitty ass tiesto trance music while high

I never done drugs and don't plan on it either, I still listen to lots of electronic and psychedelic music

>Quentin

this is some serious nostalgia. never seen somebody ruin a board single-handedly like him

as a ukfag i do wonder why we haven't legalized it yet

maybe it's just cuz i'm from bristol but it's a complete joke, i can't even fathom how you could get into trouble for smoking. like you would literally have to walk up to an officer and shove a joint in their face to even get a caution

bristol always seems like some weird timelocked trip hop mecca to me
all posh cafes and dreads

i could never tell if he was being serious or not

>i can't even fathom how you could get into trouble for smoking

Bath here, you wouldn't. Sentences for possession are almost non-existent and police are encouraged to turn a blind eye as long as you aren't being a knobhead.

We haven't legalised it because there are no votes in drugs.

shitposter I reckon

I mean I know tripfags/personalities have extreme autism but his dedication was a tier above