HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SHE ACTUALLY DID IT. SHE REALLY FUCKING ACTUALLY DID IT WHAT THE FUCK. OUR QUEEN IS ONE OF US HOLY SHIT

MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE
>MOVE OVER, TREVOR MOORE

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/699684809/#q699686833
youtube.com/watch?v=RCkWxkJnH3A
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E
youtube.com/watch?v=OIA1DRn6Rg8
youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=RYXlTDEnqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x_XJJcl0Q0s
youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairly bizarre how much she's been uploading recently. Found out about her existence from a thread on Sup Forums like 4 or so days ago and since then she's put up 3 videos. Compare that with her previous timetables.

Plus the fact she did this. I'm officially spooked but have a bump anyway.

archived.moe/b/thread/699684809/#q699686833

She is a goddess

Possibly the most interesting ARG in recent history, right next to Nine Inch Nails' Year Zero and Death Grips' No Love Deep Web.

Have you heard of the Numbers fiasco yet?

>

Who is this ?

That Poppy. She's in the middle of a VERY interesting and complex ARG right now. She's fucking with us. She's playing with our brains. It's amazing.

The ARG has gotten to a point where I can't explain it without going over the character limit.

Her name is That Poppy, or just Poppy for short. She's a musician with some really weird shit going on right now.

I have been following her videos for a minute now...i...I cant stop watching them...she is so mezmerizing.

>my post has been immortalized by poppy
i can die happily now. its all downhill from here

Have you just been watching the videos? If you go to r/That_Poppy there's some really interesting stuff going on. Her videos aren't random. They're intricately planned and executed and they're all related to one another. Most of them have secret messages hidden in them.

I wasn't paying much attention but from what I could tell the beeps in the numbers video was the phone number of someone that refused to remove an interview where Poppy wasn't acting weird?

omg she actually did it? what the fuck, I was there when that thread happened.

i wonder if she likes traps threads?

of all boards she does this on Sup Forums. what a fucking newfag.

Thanks...Im gonna have to do some more investigating

NO IT GOES DEEPER THAN THAT

So basically she released the phone number, right, and all the digits add up to 48, which is the amount of time until the single Money was released after the Numbers video. The phone number belonged to Nicola Styles, a woman who doesn't exist. The company that uploaded the video of the interview is a fake but realistic company set up by Titanic (her handler who brainwashed her), with Nicola being the "creative director". If you look at Nicola's twitter page, almost all her tweets were posted on Aug 12 and almost all of them are very obvious, direct references to Poppy's videos.

This whole thing is fake. Supposedly, Poppy didn't like that video and wanted it taken down, so she harassed Nicola by posting the Numbers video. But Nicola doesn't exist, neither does her company, and the phone number was set up literally days before the Numbers video was released.

Crazy, right?

Right? Should've been on Sup Forums or /x/. They would've eaten that shit up.

Ive been on here for years and dont pay attention to shit on here. Who is this why is it interesting and what the fuck

OF

I took a look at some of her videos.
She looks like she has a mental illness or she will have one soon.

She is also cute.

Would you like an in-depth explanation?

Do some investigating. There's a plot to this whole thing that also involves other accounts, not just Poppy. It's amazingly complex.

Oh damn that's neat as fuck, didn't realize there was that much depth to this.

Bravo Titanic.

ok what the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=RCkWxkJnH3A

Sure. Sleep is fuckef tonight.

Alright. It'll take a while and a few posts.

>the sort to browse b
>b
>browse
The sort this decade to lurk Sup Forums are literal cancerous newfags.

>26 / 2 / 10 / 2
also waiting for this

would you mention to people you know you lurk Sup Forums?

Nice. I'll look it up later, thanks.

It might still lead to mental illness though or maybe it already did.

holy shit. she did it.

shills are not a myth.

Kek

Ok thsnks. Also. Whos t moore.

This guy does a pretty cool vid on her, quite a small yt so you may not have seen it. youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E

Only '90's niggers remember

ARG?

Alternate Reality Game

this was the one that really threw me for a loop though. i still can't believe the depth to what titanic is doing

long vid but good so far

You guys are homosex, poppy is cancer

OK. So. Start with the video in this post . That should give you a pretty good idea of what Poppy is all about.

Poppy is an audiovisual project that reminds me of iamamiwhoami in a way. Iamamiwhoami was a musician (who refers to herself as an audiovisual project because her albums have important visuals attached to them in video form). Iamamiwhoami started off by released short, mysterious, surreal (but very dark) videos on her YouTube account and refused to show her face for a while. This generated a shitload of buzz and everyone thought it was a sideproject of Lady Gaga, The Knife, Christina Aguilera and even Britney Spears, but nope, it was later revealed that she was Jonna Lee, a Swedish singer/producer.

Enter That Poppy. She started doing the same thing not too long ago. Except HER videos are a lot more bright and colorful, cheery even. But still bizarre and captivating. She had a couple singles floating around but recently she released her new EP, Bubblebath. (It's a really good EP by the way.)

At first, these videos just look like random shitposts in video form but after a little digging, I found out that she's actually in the center of a huge alternate reality game. There's a plot to it, it's almost like an internet play or something, and we're all watching it unfold.

Poppy was a normal girl named Moriah somethingsomething (I don't remember her name) until she met Titanic Sinclair, who was actually doing these Poppy-style videos before she was even "Poppy." Poppy is always, ALWAYS in character. Even when she roams around the streets. In all of her interviews, she speaks the same way she speaks in her own videos, and refers to herself in 3rd person. But there's one interview on YouTube where she behaves and speaks like a normal girl. That interview is with #TTF Mag (The Trend'n' Female Magazine). Then this happened.

(1/?)

she didnt even pick the first dubs post in that thread....newfags everywhere

continue

Last name is Pereira.

I knew Sup Forums was autistic but shit do you guys honestly believe this

What does this have to do with Trevor Moore?

Also, checkem

So are all the videos explaining in one place or do i have to search

Sounds like a great money making jap invasion thing. Good for her. Its been awhile. Ima go buy stock in her.

wew checked

This is retarded.

WITNESSED!

She's just making money with this shit and you retards fall for it.

Damn straight.

Now, can someone explain what this has to do with Trevor Moore?

He's a Sup Forumstard. that's about it afaik

But for real, what does this have to do with Trevor Moore?

jus to fill u bros in, a few days ago someoen started a poppy thread on here, i actually commented "tbh is really think this is poppy, she seems the sort to browse b. huge fan btw". u can imagine my surpise wen i saw this video today lol, pretty kool.

Oh... Okay...

I have no idea fam

Too bad you will never be remembered.

Trevor Moore is a celeb who browses Sup Forums. That's it.

what did OP say in the thread? was there a pic?

yea there was a pic of her and i think op asked "wat does Sup Forums think about poppy"?

>5000 views when all the other videos have 100,000

Yeah, I could believe that.

Still, OP is a faggot and this thread is lame

Still with me? OK.

So apparently Poppy didn't like that one interview because it wasn't coherent with Poppy's image, so she asked #TTF to remove it. They didn't, and she released youtube.com/watch?v=OIA1DRn6Rg8 in retaliation. People called and reported hearing a confused woman pick up the phone a few times. That woman was Nicola Styles, the creative director and CEO of #TTF. In the comments of the video, #TTF announced that Nicola was now on Twitter @NicolaStyles_ and if you look at her twitter page, ALL of her tweets were sent on Aug 12 and are direct references to Poppy's videos. It seems that Nicola doesn't exist as a person outside of #TTF and Twitter. She's probably an actor or something.

Let's back up and explain Titanic Sinclair. Titanic is a shitty 20-something-year-old millennial artist/musician/photographer/director with depression. He's supposed to be a caricature, a parody of people who are kind of like him. (The guy who plays him is named Corey somethingsomething.) Titanic used to collaborate with Mars Argo (she's basically Poppy before Poppy) and apparently Mars had a mental breakdown and broke up with Titanic before changing all of Mars' passwords and going rogue. She had gone completely silent on the internet, but has recently uploaded a video where she has a TOTAL breakdown and vomits blood youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4

Poppy is literally Mars Argo 2.0. They even talk the same way. Apparently, Titanic was brainwashing Mars and caused her to have a psychotic break and she ran away. He has since moved on to Poppy.

Titanic released a video youtube.com/watch?v=RYXlTDEnqRQ where he uses the same technique Poppy used in her Numbers video to spell out "POPPY IS GOD". Shit gets crazy hard to explain from here out.

(2/?)

viral marketing

Do you know what a story is?

so that's it? I was hoping for something amazing... So she lurks Sup Forums.. who gives a shit?

An ARG doesn't always have to be marketing. It can just be for fun.

Basically an ARG is like a scavenger hunt.

A scavenger hunt that tells a story somehow.

This is fucking stupid. Reddit tier crap.

Well her marketing group seems to be on point tonight.

i think its pretty neat actually. idk if she browses b or if a coworker does for her, but either way.

Her eyes look liked she's tried to kill herself several times before when chad thundercock dumped her

She looks like a male version of line trap

Of course but this is just beyond retarded, being brainwashed and shit

she's a nobody man.. i live on Sup Forums and youtube and i've only heard about her now.

Alright, I'm tired of typing and explaining n shit.

Basically that's the gist of it. There are secret messages everywhere, some of which are yet to be decoded. Some of Poppy's internet antics (+ the way she interacts with her fans) kind of remind me of Death Grips 2011-2012 type of shit.

There's also a website, ibelievepoppy.com, that is suppose to be developed by a crazy, obsessed fan but a lot of people have strong theories that that guy was hired by Titanic to create that website. It has a countdown that's currently on 30 days for something, I dunno what. So there's that.

Just go to r/that_poppy and click around, idk. It's really interesting but hard to explain. This whole thing is full of puzzles.
(3/3)

>on my count 3 2 1
Wow he even hinted that it was connected to the numbers video, kind of anyway.

Numbers was first called 1 2 3 before they changes the title, so it was more obvious at the time.

a nobody? she literally has millions of views...

So much this

on one video and all her other video have shameless viral titles to get more views.

her vevo has less than 3 million views, that means she's a nobody. I have 1.5 million myself for fuck's sake.

So from my understanding, Mars Argo broke out of her persona and begins to understand that she's playing out a fake persona, and literally writes a song about how she's tired of playing said persona?

Meta

Bitch where?

Check'd

What's your video?

This bitch called me ugly I said bitch where

ya, like im going to point Sup Forums in the direction of my channel.

I think you mean this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=x_XJJcl0Q0s

I thought it was kind of funny

let's see your 1.5 million user

I was just interested, good sir!

God you're so cynical. Have fun once in a while.

You know, most ARGs have a phase where people actually have to go out and find real life objects to further the story. I wonder when that phase will happen with this one. ;)

>good sir
*tips fedora

got to start somewer bro. she also does aweosme music vids youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q

so, the attention whore's either marketing her shit here (), or you're all a bunch of stupid faggots that fall for the retardery.

its actually probably both.

(Un)fortunately I live in a random town in England so nothing like that would ever be near me.

I never go outside anyway.