I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MARK?

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Shut the fuck up human

Memes

How much can I get for this coffee creamer touched by Taylor Swift at Madison Square Garden? Oh, and she didn't just touch it, she shoved it up her hooha!

Let me call in Rebecca the "book geek"!

>would fuck/10

I've got a dusty pack of Elvis Prsely antacids called tums. offer please

im lookin for a game

I'm gonna have to call in my Elvis guy

I'm Harambe, and this is my zoo enclosure. I work here with my friends and zoo keeper, Big Shot. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 17 years - you never know who is gonna come over that fence.

hey do you have a buddy that can tell you how much your mom's vagina is worth?
>I'd like to sell

Hey Harambe.... I am also a Cuck! Wanna give my wife your BGC (big gorilla cock) while I watch? I will offer a flatscreen tv and a piece of chewing gum used by Huey Lewis from Huey Lewis and the News fame!

do you accept feral cats? you strike me as almost an asshole so i thought i'd wing it and kick myself in the anus today with my shoes. i also have this old coca-cola cooler. im gonna need to haggle. dont make a scene in front of the cameras or ill get very pissed.

someone roll a bomb into their shop please

Ok... but first I will have to get some more information from my old man who should be an expert!?!?

>dad and mom when I was still living in their basement

man im getting alot of use out of this one today

>are you gonna call your buddy Mark on this one??

Hey look it's the Ifunny meme thread