HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE ON HIS FLIGHT PLAN?

He says he has listed only one of the terrorists on his flight plan.

But then he doesn't throw them out of the plane, implying that it was a bluff and he listed all three of them on his flight plan.

But then Bane says to The Wreckage Brother that one of them needs to be in the crash. So he did only file one report?

??????????

I can't really imagine that the CIA is so strict about their flight plans that if you make a mistake they require you to actually throw people out of a plane.

There was no flight plan. He never called Ittin. CIA is a loose canon

This is true! Classic bluff! Cris cross!

LIKE JUAN OVEYOU AND JUAN OFASS AND JUAN OVEYOU ISNT'T IT HILARIOUS I CAN DO THIS WITH EVERY MOVIE LIKE I MISUNDERSTOOD THE DIALOGUE AND I HEARD ALL NAMES INSTEAD OF WORDS IS THIS COMEDY GOLD OR WHAT

He's doing the classic CIA tactic of boasting he can break the law and nobody will be able to hold him accountable.

He can kill them and nobody will know since he never told the agency they exist.

>he thinks there was a flight plan
He called his buddy Itin and said he was gonna show up with a surprise and then hung up

Bane was unaware of the details but by leaving one of them in the wreckage Itin confirmed that it all seemed in-line with See-Aye-Eh's vague chat

It was his first mission going solo actually and he fucked up, CIA was a moron.

what if the master plan was actually dr pavels all along

"Get him, I'm bored, I'll call it in".

Really CIA? You abduct people just because you're bored?

he says there is only one of them so that they believe he could throw two of them out and there would be no proof he did it.

It goes deeper than that. Bane is a collector of Juans. A secret society of Juans inhabits Gotham. Bane seeks them out where he can and reconditions them to fulfill his needs. At first they resist, which is why he has to frighten them into submission through fear, by wearing the mask.
>No Juan cared who I was until I put on the mask
Commissioner Gordon appears to be aware of the Juans from the start.
>And it will be a very long time before some Juan inspires us the way he did.
Bane's obsession is later confirmed by Bruce when we discover that all of the men held captive in Bane's prison share this name.
>You think you're the only Juan who can find the strength to escape?
Catwoman, like Gordon, appears to be aware of the secret society of Juans that inhabit Gotham.
>You think I care what any Juan in this room thinks of me?
>I think I do more to help some Juan than most of the people in this room… Than you.
>Never steal anything from some Juan you can't outrun, kid.
We see that Batman is distrustful of the Juans to begin with.
>Some Juan will work out what Dr. Pavel did.
>Some Juan will figure out a way to make this power source into a nuclear weapon.
Batman later learns that although Bane has brainwashed these men, they're still good, deep down.
>A hero can be any Juan.
But the real shocker comes during a powerful moment with Alfred, when we discover that he is not only aware of the Juans, but has in fact been raising them as his own.
>It means your hatred... and it also means losing some Juan that I have cared for since I first heard his cries echo through this house.

but he doesn't kill them, if he never actually planned to kill them then doesnt that mean he would have put all 3 on the flight plan?

That's an informative post.

for you

I can only imagine a fat autists sperging out as he typed this. More funny than the post itself to be honest.

That's a big post by my calculations.

Where does the Masketta Man fit into all of this?

Kek. I made that.

for you

What kind of brain damaged cunt thinks all these threads with this guy in them are funny?
Do you have to have Down Syndrome to find this repetition humorous?

rly?

Calm down, teenager. Now is not the time for tears.
I'm sorry Seagalposting isn't taking off.

Baneposting is a staple of Sup Forums, kiddo. But by all means, enjoy your cunny threads and Evansposting.

>Baneposting is a staple of Sup Forums, kiddo.
Then why did it start 2 years ago?

So many layers to this film. Stories within stories. It's genius.

Hothead pls

I don't think he filed a report at all, which makes having bane take this threat seriously all the more hilarious.

Come to think of it, if the bodies were recognizable enough that just a little blood was enough to make them think the corpse was Dr. Pavel, wouldn't they see that one guy absolutely riddled with bullet holes?

Lol

it wasn't comedy gold until you posted, chubby

You really think a small guy like CIA could rise through the ranks of the agency without the use of psychological warfare?

Hey there is nothing wrong with Evansposting

>How new do you suppose he is?
>He literally had to google 'Baneposting'.

>he doesn't know that Baneposting only started in 2014
Do you even remember the one guy who spammed BANE? for months before the meme took off?
Original meme will always be FOR YOU

for you

Did anybody ever notice that when CIA said "Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA", it took place over the course of two shots? The camera is focused on Bane and his other big guys in the van when you hear CIA say Dr. Pavel's name. You don't hear him say "I'm CIA" until the next shot, when the van is stopped and CIA is handing away the breifcase. Does this imply that CIA was in the van all along? What does it mean?

The original Evansposter was actually proud of the fact that he's a 39 year old cunnyposter. But the majority of them are self-loathing teenagers that are incredibly insecure about their faces and bodies.

Nice trips

He's well aware. He has (shamefully) been visiting Sup Forums for over a decade. He's just making fun of the fact that you had to google it in order to find out.
Again, I'm sorry Seagalposting isn't taking off. I know you teenagers want everything that started before you got here 3 months ago to stop, but Baneposting is here to stay.

He was CIA all along

Trips = Truth

That's a big twist.

They were all CIA.

Four you

>He's just making fun of the fact that you had to google it in order to find out.
lol
Can you prove you've been here since at least 2012? Do you know who this guy is?

He's a big guy

don't talk to me or my CIA ever again

> Bane?
> i.

Wait a second, was masketta man bane all along??

maybe?

Smee, Maimenn, Doctor Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan of Yu, Fehr Stoigne, 2Tac, Guts, Tüstaj Ohnmayarkraff

For you, reddit

But that would imply that at least one CIA is -in relation to the other CIA- a genuine big guy, stripping the whole >big guy for you dialogue of its signature wit.
Not really worth it, imo. There should be only one CIA

>The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Paveleer, Butohnli, Juan Ovyu.

Why are these characters suddenly referenced out of nowhere and then never referred to again?

Also why does no-one realise that it's Bane until CIA pulls the hood off? Who put the hood on? Masquetta?

Maybe Bane didn't pick up on it and thought CIA was serious.

>calling people 'reddit'
Now I know you're an insecure teenager.

How old are you?

this. CIA is always in control he doesn't call in shit

well, maybe he should've, because later he isn't in charge anymore!

Bane?

>post 2014 memers
Can't wait for the 1.4 trillion+ filename replies

I can't believe how long ago Nolan set all of this in motion.

>Bane?
>I-
What was Mosquito Man going to say?

So having that file name was part of your plan?

The list is pretty long actually. Here are some of the people from the flight plan:

Smee, Mayman, Doctor Paveleer, Button, Lee, Juan, Ovieu, Fheers, Juan, Tootauk, Getstus, Ayy, Onma'ah, Aarkraf, Teelme, Abaatbain, Uaidazi, Ueer, Damask.

For you.

That was just a part of his master plan. If you watch the movie carefully, you'll notice that CIA is actually in charge during the entire movie.
The movie is actually about CIA finding Juan Ovieu. He states in the beginning that he included him in the flight plan, but Juan is not in the plane. In the end Alfred reveals that Batman was Juan all along. As Batman flew from the city, CIA's flight plan was completed.