What do you think, how painful is it to get your throat cut like in of these ISSI videos?

What do you think, how painful is it to get your throat cut like in of these ISSI videos?

no, it tickles

Pretty painful but you bleedout in under s minute

I believe it

I don't think you really care about the pain that much in this situation

This. The choking/drowning feeling is probably so overwhelming that you don't feel much. Just panic I'd guess.

Sudden loss of blood pressure causes unconsciousness within just a couple of seconds.

this the drowning vid is prolly the most painfull isis death

I think his face says it all.

same for when someone stabbed a knife in my arm.
you have other problems then pain in this situation
it hurt the next day but not when it happened

Pretty much this. Sudden and catastrophic blood loss causes such an extreme loss of blood pressure that you brain cannot maintain consciousness. It actually takes about 2-3 minutes for you to die from having your coratid artery severed, or when you drown, or even from things like cardio thorasic trauma like being stabbed or shot in the heart, thing is - it knocks you out almost instantly. Within seconds even.

Habeeb it

atleast they do it as fast as possible so the victims dont suffer

/thread
closed

Post it

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

such nice guys

OH NO! they got jontron :(

Would rather die like this.

fuck. actually made me cringe.

HOLY SHIT

fuck that made me laugh way too hard

His hair went super sayajin wtf

Burns like a mother fucker, similar to that feel when you cut your neck when shaving. You taste the blood almost instantly; if the blade is sharp it dulls the pain as you start to panic and feel yourself choking, if the blade is dull you will feel your neck being ripped apart more than the choking sensation. The smell can only be described as somewhat similar to the smell of copper penny, it will be almost overwhelming. When the blade rips into your throat you will feel the air enter your neck and the warm blood gush out, you will feel a sensation of being able to hear your heartbeat as it struggles to supply blood to your brain.

After a combination of these sensations you will feel light headed almost immediately (similar to when you stand up too fast after sitting) the panic will seize as you slowly pass out. Unfortunately your body (and brain) is still aware of what is happening at this point and you will still feel the pain of the blade ripping its way into your spine. If it is a fast decapitation your eyes will remain open and you might be able to stay conscious enough to see your surroundings after becoming beheaded, if it is a slow decapitation you will pass out before your head is severed from your body. The pain will cease as you pass out, though if the decapitation is slow enough you will still feel the pain in your sleep until your head becomes severed. You will then encounter the proccess of death, which nobody has come back from to retell the experience, but think of it more as a sleep you will never wake up from.

hands are awfully small....

After reading this i will never ever enter any country in asia. Fuck this savage world, i stay in europe for life.

Humane. No pain because the brain is completely destroyed before the sound of the shotgun even reaches the ears. From the person's point of view would be instant blackness, nothingness, oblivion.

Like a paper cut but more deadly

Finally something new.

i think the whole time before you die is the worst
when they let you wait for hours or days

jej

Perfeito

In the video where the decapitated head looks at the knife, faggots keep saying that you are conscious for several minutes until brain damage kicks in.

Everything posted to this board is fiction

>i stay in europe for life

Guess what? You live in muslim land, it could happen to you.

M ISSI ISSIPPI

Sadly this is True now