When did you realize that Donald Trump is right about everything?

when did you realize that Donald Trump is right about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/trump-i-regret-sometimes-saying-wrong-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not right about shit. He's just not that other HOOR. And this time that's enough.

when i realised i am a racist fucking dirt-bag, you piece of shit.

Trump knows nothing about global politics and everyone is slowly realizing that the more he talks about it.

When he said he regrets some statements he made on the campaign trail.

Hillary knows and she made shit x100 worse anyways.

>thinking secretary of state is in charge of all world affairs and their outcomes
Trumps shows he knows nothing when he says stuff like Hilary caused Russian take over of Crimea.

As an intersectional feminist Berner who will be voting for Hillary in the general, this post really bothers me.

>no more losing money on trade deals
>no more sinking all of our money into maintaining military bases literally everywhere
Sounds like he's doing find to me.

He never said that.

thats not how trade deals work.
and part of american military might is being able to deploy from bases all over the world.

cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/trump-i-regret-sometimes-saying-wrong-thing/

When I realized he was an outsider, hated by both parties, hated by the Establishment, hated by the media, hated by Wall Street, and hated by the Chinese.

Voting for Clinton is voting for a confirmed liar who is a shill for Wall Street and the Establishment. You might as well offer your ass for buttraping to the Corporate Masters if you vote for Hillary and where a "Sheeple" badge the rest of your life. Also, you'll be fucking over your children royally.

But.... He has the best words!

If you don't think US and NATO intervention, including many of Hillary's actions, didn't play a primary role in invoking Russia's response in Ukraine, then you're sadly mistaken.

>b-but user! transferring wealth out of the country via trade deficits and debt is good I promise!
>we NEED to spend all our money playing world police!
Globalist parasite.

It was in the exact moment that I realized that he was a troll. Trump is doing the IRL political equivalent of shitposting. And that really does seem like the right thing tbh fam.

That he is not biased and predisposed to media bullshit and towing the line for those previously in power with self-interests driven from America's corporate masters . . . is an advantage and extremely welcome in this day and age.

Try again, shillary.

>cnn
Taken out of context.

Yes Clinton is a criminal shill, but all of the claims that Wall Street is somehow full or criminals/corrupt are horse shit. Bernie Sanders' entire campaign was based on using financially/economically illiterate young people. He convinced his followers that Wall Street is somehow hurting them through the use of misinformation and half truths (half of course being generous).

samefag

look at the count

get a life loser

your samefagging is obvious and only proves you are a limp-dicked loser

this >When I realized he was an outsider, hated by both parties, hated by the Establishment, hated by the media, hated by Wall Street, and hated by the Chinese.

well put and spot on honest

>mfw you are so wrong
Learn how to identify samefags. Then say you found them.

pivot in effect

and this
outsider factor is huge
also i got a kid, i can't risk those SC justices

After the 2nd time they waterboarded me.

what is he right about?

you can't trust those CNN shills. it's best to stick to infowars, the most trusted name in crazy.

As much as he markets himself as an outsider, I fear he will flip to the establishments whims because of his inexperience and the fact he would be running many companies.

Add to this, the fact that the Kasich Administration said that Trump offered the VP position to John Kasich and offered to "Make him the most powerful vice president in history..." and "Kasich would be in charge of all domestic and foreign policy."