This is how we buy milk in Canada

This is how we buy milk in Canada.

Fucking degenerate.

Why?

Almond milk is the best

the queen shoulda have never given you permission to write your own laws.

How well do they keep? Do they last longer than milk that's in a carton? I'd think so since you have to constantly take the carton out of the fridge and being exposed to air + wrong temperature makes the milk deteriorate

Why not?

Going to Canada to poke holes in your milk

You only snip a corner of the bag so there is not much air exposed. A snipped bag can last at least a week before it starts to curdle, it's almost a non-issue.

Only fucking niggers buy bags of milk

And faggots

If you don't open it at all what kind of shelf life do you think we're looking at?

Do they feel like [spoiler]bags of sand[/spoiler]?

Same as a carton

this is how chocolate milk is drank in israel. best i've ever had

Cereal killers in Canada slash milk bags

Like in Russia, lol

you fiend!

No, you dumb maple leaf. That's how you buy milk at Kwik Trip. There's like 350,000 stores in the states.

Bag milk is only in shit provence of Ontario. Everywhere else uses 4 litres which are great.

Or just regular cartons. I've never seen bagged milk in Alberta.

>still drinking cows bodily secretions in 2016

East coast fag detected

When you buy milk bags they are divided into 3 smaller vacuum packed bags... so one advantage is there is less spoilage as you only open the individual bags as you need them.

FAKE!

mine comes in carton and i live in canada so you can fuck off

we have bags of milk in quebec

Cum filled bag

I've lived in both Ontario and Alberta and the reason they don't have bag's there is because their worse in every way. My family drinks a lot of milk and I have to replace the bags like twice a day. It's the worst.

Drink your milk faster asshole

Must be just ontario and quebec then, any other provinces? Can new brunswick check in?

>the worst
what

You cant recycle the bags, like what the shit. Is this Iran or Canada?

resident of BC here ive never seen a bag of milk in my life

Holy Fuck! I thought everyone else did the same... But yeah, i'm from Quebec and we only buy milk in a bag. (for most people)

Just as fast as your mom milks cock.

>being this young

Replacing milk bags is the bane of my existence.

You haven't lived till you drank a whole 4L jug and killed a homeless man

>this

Eurofag countries have all their milk I'm bottles that look exactly the same as the bottles with custard and various other dairy bullshit

>be me
>buy a bottle of milk in the Netherlands
>pour custard onto cereal

WHY CANT YOU RETARDS DO MILK PROPERLY

The milk is sold as 4L and that means there is 1.33L per bag, which magically works out to 4L.

Does it taste the same as the jug?

? QC here and I havent bought milk in bags in years. Always carton.

Stop telling the Amaricans our customs ya fukn hoser.

They're fucking you over on the 0.01L and you know it.

why tho

Only if you can get rid of the taste of retarded idea first

They still do bottles? Neat.

nigger we have bagged milk in Wisconsin as well

#PrayForWisconsin

only southern ontario kids remember these

Also just a tip the 4L one gram bags(x3) are less meterial then a 40 gram 2L carton. Or the plastic jugs.
We also have cartons but prefer the bags.

except the uk is one of the most cucked countries on the planet

Who gives a fuck, there is no worthwhile benefit by using cartons instead of bags

Because I only use milk for recipes, 1L is all I need and it even sometimes pass date. Not gonna buy fucking bags

This is my life and I will complain about what I want until I die

Not in Alberta, you fucking easterner queer.

Looks like a brick of coke

That stuff is fucking godly

Thanks old Sup Forums

Albertafag here and I have never seen milk in a bag ANYWHERE!

>implying alberta is a part of canada

Cartons are better if you want to drink the milk straight from the receptacle when nobody is watching, because then it is harder to know if enough milk has been consumed to fill a glass, and you are therefore less likely to get caught.

On a semi-related note, something you also may want to take into consideration as a milk ninja/apprentice, is your shadow. If one of your housemates sees a shadow drinking the milk out of the carton from another room, then you will get sprung. Check all windows as well.

im gonna pretend i made that up im a famous comedian your heart will break if u watch stand up asshole. ill even say i stole it from a fag online and get another roar from the crowd fag