"I thought I finally met a nice guy. And it turns out he's a fig newton of my imagination"

"I thought I finally met a nice guy. And it turns out he's a fig newton of my imagination"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM
youtu.be/rgyP5IssJHY
youtube.com/watch?v=afvptzvgftU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autistic bitch boy

So what movie was this ripped from? The plot was too well constructed for McFarlan's brian

He didn't write the episode though

Cmon niggers favorite Dad quotes. I know everyone loves this like me

>stop watching American Dad
>realize there's 2 seasons on netflix of fresh stuff
>start with Jeff in Space just cause I wanna watch it again

awwww yeah shucky ducky quack quack

>new season
>watch first episode
>it's a roger episode
>secondary plot hinges on roger's
>watch second episode
>it's a roger episode
>secondary plot is completely inconsequential and predictable

urgh

I just got caught up with everything I missed because I saw they put up another season on netflix.

overall, pretty damn good, especially more recently

there was something about the final season on Fox where I kinda drifted away a few episodes in. I didn't like the "Independent Movie" episode, and otherwise it seemed off.

I am aware of the circumstances with them having to restaff from scratch, but they seem to be back in the groove now.

that koala guy has almost killed this series

out of all the reoccurring characters he is probably the least reoccurring

Do you know why American Dad is so much funnier/well written/overall better than Family Guy? Because all Seth does is the voices. He lets actual funny people write episodes with plots and even subplots instead of trying to fill a 20 minute episode with cutaways

iirc he was basically a main character for half a season, not sure though, all I know is that I could only take a couple of episodes with that fucker

He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut. Except he's a koala.

>it's Steve sings episode

steve as the oldlady and cheese gag had me in stitches, something so simple cracked me up.
American dad is pretty gold, some hit and miss stuff but the recent season has been ontop of its game

he was in a few b-stories with Haley on maybe 2 or 3 episodes

American dad is so much better than family guy, the writing; the characters, the whole deal

That's what I've always said, Seth is a great voice actor and a so-so writer

>be American Dad
>supposed to be topical, political sitcom
>Fox airs episodes slowly (16-18 a year compared to the 22 a year they produce)
>2 years between writing & airing
>writers strip politics from show as a result
>show is now silly and timeless
>GOAT animated sitcom

Family Guy Funny Moments

>Don't worry baby, the bus is for foreigners

Francine was worried about Stan taking the bus for some reason and then he says that in such a calming voice

"When are we going home big bro?"

Roger is playing the worried younger bro to Steve when Stan is entranced by a hot tub

we are laughing about lamb. WE ARE LIVING!

>It's a Steve sings the entire B plot episode

>hamburger... hinderer?

Independent Movie is one I dislike too.

Paper clips?Popper Clops! Clops that pop your cloppers!

tell them how you killed our baby amanda

>She's approaching the locker
>they're done practicing soccer

NNnnghh

DON'T GO DOWN THAT ROAD! NOT ON THOSE TIRES!

JORDAN, NO!!

>it is a wheels and the legman episode

Spinoff when?

"Hey reggie, back from afghanistan already?"

"Nah, not enough people signed up so they had to cancel it"

Soon....
You're on a roll, wheels

"Hey Doug I need a diamond. Doesn't have to be big, but make it flawless... That's friend prices? You killin me Doug... Lemme call NYC I gotta get my hebrews on this"

Is this a meme or have you never seen an episode of family guy? Just because south park made a joke about it doesn't mean the whole show is like that at all. I watch episodes trying to find these "cut aways" and the only time you see them is instead of straight cutting to a different setting the put in a pop culture reference once in a while.

OMG that pop culture refenrence is soooo stupid Family Guy is the worst show ever just like south park told me they were, am I cool yet? That is how you sound.

bretty good

You're not much for the "brian" department either.

RICKY SPANISSHHHHH

>Not wanting Mind Quad first

the slower the cook

the better the taste

Roger: My name is Braff Zacklin. I was an international race car driver. One day, a baby carriage rolled out onto the track so I swerved into the retaining wall to avoid it. The car burst into flames, but the baby miraculously survived ... I was that baby.
Steve: That doesn't make any sense.
Roger: I'M BRAFF ZACKLIN!!!

Mah nigga

Who else jerked off to Steve's huge tits?

I called in a favour from an old friend.

Fucking great show. The first two seasons are mediocre, but once they developed Roger it really took off. Absolutely the Futurama to Family Guy's The Simpsons.

>The golden turd
>Mind Quad
>Any episode where Steve sings

Here's your (You)

Thinking what I wrote was bait at all. The truth hurts

American Dad > Dora the Explorer > Family Guy

Well "bad" roger was Death Wish
The girl...I don't know, she seems like the woman from little shop of horrors

Ah, to be 15 again.

Does anyone know the song name from when bullock plays the banjo in his office?

all i know is

"all day up this ladder i'm as happy as can be, ring ting ting ting the things I shouldn't see, oh the blushing bride looks divine, the bride groom is a doin fine, i'd rather have his job than mine, when i'm cleaning windows"

youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM

Lmao based

Thanks fag

Principal Lewis is best character.

>Sometimes I think I should have just stayed in Peru moving coke. Machado was a cold bastard, but he was good to his men. And once you drew blood for him, you were set. Hooch, blow, girls, not women, girls. Little bitty things.

>Can't get in trouble if I'm asleep!

Hell yea! Lewis again
>I want to apologize again for my behavior at the school the other night
>I take allergy medicine, and I'm not supposed to drink 14 shots of tequila when I'm on it

Lmao my bad I typos.
>sleeping 16 hours a day

Haha

>By the way, I don't have any genitals
>That's OK. I have both!
How did this dialogue not spawn 1,000 pages of Rule 34

>Peruvian marching powder. Grown on the Andes, north slope. I'd say it's about 80% baby laxative. This can only mean one thing: Esteban MorteƱa is back in business.
>You're suspended, Steve. And tell Esteban that El Lobo Negron sends his regards.

Steve
>Now? But we have geometry class
Lewis
>I'll write you a note
>"Dear Math Bitch, These kids ain't showing up. Love, your main man. P.S. One plus one equals the two of us. Plus one more would be nice though. Maybe Jill from the cafeteria. Or your sister Lisa - you know, when she's legal."

principle Lewis is great
youtu.be/rgyP5IssJHY

DADDY'S GONE

>it's a roger episode
>secondary plot hinges on roger's
>urgh
I think you mean hnnngh

HE'S, NOT COMIN' HOME

EVER AGAIN

We're never gonna find another father like you

NO WE WON'T
NO WE WON'T
NO WE WON'T

OH DADDY

WE CRYIN

This is because of you!

Seth hasn't written an episode of Family Guy in 10 years. Pretty sure the last one he did was that Mel Gibson episode. He didn't contribute to the flanderisation either, he literally turns up and reads his lines.

Is this the only animated comedy that has consistently stayed great after running for as long as it has? Even after switching networks this show has managed to keep its charm, even if the tone did change a little bit after the switch.

>22 a year is considered the norm in America

Fucking hell, guys

He was good for a while, now that they know he's popular he's got that overused random thing going on

Only for broadcast tv. CBS, FOX, ABC, NBC, etc. cable channels usually have somewhere between 10-15, sometimes a couple more or less. The major networks shit out so many episodes of stuff just so they can put it in syndication and start making more money off of it.

This show got so much better when It dropped the making fun Of republicans Schlick and went for craziness instead

You mean after season 1?

>Wait til you see what's in the elephant's sac... a-ha-ha batteries, your favourite thing.

this

its obvious that it was the main reason why american dad was created in a first place

>dran dran
>dran dran
>Monsieur Duboney?

baguette?

Do people honestly not see the difference from season 8 on? It became so shitty from that point on with stupid plots and flanderization. Yeah there some shiners in there, but overall the quality is garbage compared to season's 3 through 7

>She's the biggest bitch IN THE UNIVERSE!!

How the fuck are you all such losers you can remember every season episode for episode in order to compare it to other seasons?

>it's an excellent parody of "i'm gonna pee on u" rnb singers' song about being gay

I noticed a big difference in how the episodes move much slower and there is only one plot going on per episode, unlike 2 or 3 simultaneous ones in the previous seasons.jokes moved a lot slower as well. the latest netflix season really turned things around on that front though. (s 10 I think) It's picking back up. But overall I agree, the show really dived pretty hard that season,

It's not on FOX anymore, that might've helped..

Boy, i'd lose my butt if it wasn't so big.

Has anyone ever gone on vincewasmolested.com?

youtube.com/watch?v=afvptzvgftU

it links you to some hook up website.

I have a good memory? Seen the series enough times? You're a retard?

8 is when it changed. You go from normal plots to Badonka Donuts. I just watch these newer seasons and don't even laugh, just so much cringe.

Changing networks hasnt changed the show much, it's been good dropped the political angle since season 2