IT'S NOT FAIR RUKIABROS

IT'S NOT FAIR RUKIABROS

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ICHIGO SINCE THE BEGINNING

I WAITED 15 YEARS TO BE STABBED IN THE BACK LIKE THIS?

FUCK YOU KUBO

>Shatter, Kyoka suigetsu

She was supposed to end up with me.

I haven't watched this show in forever.
Did he get with big tits bitch?

Yes

He hung himself so hard he fell all the way to Sup Forums.

Sweet.

Ichigo is a man of taste.

When the fuck is Bleach going to end. They already canceled the anime.

Anyone wanna play video games with me?

It's going to end sometime yesterday when the last chapter came out

The last chapter just came out
It's over
Well, there is a live action movie coming out but nobody cares

That's low.

Cool

Naruto is next then.

Sup Forums would have just told him to fuck off with their elitism and moeshit taste

Already over dumbass ended like two fucking years ago

Isn't naruto in the epilogue or something?

Naruto already ended a while ago as well dude. But it just got replaced by Boruto, his son's series.

Rukia is best girl. But you know she's like a spirit and he lives in the real world. It would be outright retarded to have him quit being human for a girl.

>
The last few days Sup Forums has been flooded with Bleach threads. The ending was so bad

Man I'm out of the loop. I knew it was close to being over but I thought it was still running.

>Boruto

That can't be real.

>Implying Bleach isn't hot dogshit

>the big 3 is now the big 1

Poetry.

>people on Sup Forums so butthurt that their butthurtage is spilling over to other boards

should i read bleach

Im so far behind on it. I stopped at the bount arc filler shit and haven't gotten around to continuing.

Most series that run on too long have shit endings.
how bad was it? What happened?

>Zatchbell ended
>Yu Yu Hakusho ended
>Bleach ended
>Naruto ended
>Fullmetal Alchemist ended
>Inuyasha ended

What will end next?

Billy Bat is ending in 3 chapters but that's not shonen.

no. its shit and the ending is so spastically rushed and terrible

No

Actually if you read through the entire thing it's probably only like half as long as it seems thanks to Kubo being a retard who constantly makes entire chapters of single page spreads

It was supposed to end with Aiden and ichigo ending back as a regular human but contracts had to be maintained and it pushed for more years. Too bad the ratings fell off the cliff after the initial ending and promoted a quick shut down via a hasty ending.

No

I wish it wasn't real. At all.

truth is stranger than fiction user

Boruto is real but no one is taking it seriously,even hardcore Narutards are only reading it to see if their OTP's have any cameo appearances

berserk

Berserk

Rukia x renji is just disgusting

Kubo focused entirely on Ichihime and Renruki's kids instead of focusing on the rest of the cast. Half the cast wasn't even mentioned post timeskip.
Even important character's like Urahara and Yoruichi were left out. Hell, the last time we saw them they were in Askin's bubble. Urahara could be dead for all we know.

Oh yea and Ichigo's kid destroyed Yhwach with his bare hand.
Ship garbage ruins everything

What? I thought that was a meme misspelling for Naruto, like pottery for poetry.

Watch the anime until the end of the souls society arc. Then stop and dont read or watch anything else.

god i hate Sup Forums so much. All of you faggot need to commit suicide so bad

No
If you're really interested in it just don't read past the Soul Society arc

boruteo.
BO FUCKING RUTO???
what kind of mongoloid shit is that name? gooooodammmn!

>Thinking Berserk will end if it took Guts 8 GODDAMN YEARS to get off of a boat.

>no sexual tension
>no romantinc tension
>deepest relationship ever had was a master-pupil one
Ichigo and Rukia made even less sense than Naruto and Sakura.

I read it because I still find it hilarious that Orochimaru got away with everything and became a milf

Kys

Bolt

just wait for the squel to one piece.
two piece.
it's genius.

Its bolt. His name is bolt

Boruto is the closest kana approximation they have. Its also supposed to be a pun.

So no naruto didnt literally name his son and change 2 letters, he kekked and giggled at a pun and went with it.

Get ready for burrito adventures

Are you even reading it?I wouldn't even call it half way done.

are they going to be ninjas this time or are they going to start off as wizards?

Kubo still can't draw backgrounds?

Rukia ended with fucking Renji. RENJI. Fuck off with your "logic".

No, you should drink some.

Fuck that's horrible.
Thanks man.

One Piece? Actually Fairy Tail most likely next. And Berserk last.

That was probaly Kubo telling Rukiafags to fuck off, because he's a jerk like that.

>too much fucking characters
>Ichigo only has one attack

Kubo should've hired a writer.

Give it a decade and One Piece will end.

Wtf does "like poetry" mean anyways

>two piece

fuck you and your shitty art

If you like MAH DARK AND EDGY, sure.

>caring about romance in a shonen

I thought Berserk ended on volume 37 and was perfectly content
>tfw you will now get to watch it meander in real time

I can explained.

Author time skipped ten years.
The leftover energy of the quincy king showed up again in soul society, so the soul reapers have to go figure out why.
Rukia and Renji aren't there, they left to visit Ichigo in the human world.
Ichigo's family now runs a clinic, and also lives there. Hiyori bought their old house.
Ichigo and Orihime have a son named Kazui Kurosaki. They all came together to watch Chad win some title. He is a famous boxer now. Ishida is now a doctor. Rukia and Renji have a daughter named Ichika. It gets explained what happened when the quincy king died. He states that Ichigo screwed up by killing him, as his goal was to "destroy fear" by making "a world where death no longer exists". Jumps back out of flashback, for Aizen to say "fear of death is what motivates us to do anything. Destroying death would only cause the death of goals and motivation itself." Ichigo x Orihime and Rukia x Renji's kids meet each other, and that's it.

Illustrated by mwike?

IM GONNA WATCH BLOOD C AND YOU CANT STOP ME FAGGOT

No. Just watch the anime and stop when Aizen get sealed.

To be fair most mangakas cocktease their fans with this shit and feed the fandom to generate free buzz.

I wasn't even in favor of Rukia. But it still pisses me off to see all these assholes act like them not being together made sense. When she ended up with fucking Renji. It was Kubo fucking with everybody and we all have a right to be pissed.

actually Guts just needs to plot with the dark skull night dude and toss griffith into one of the great tree portal branches that they explained in the last chapter

it's meant to be pronounced like 'Bolt' with a nip accent, but we all know what it really says

FIRST ONODERA AND SAKURA AND NOW REM

I FUCKIN HATE MY LIFE

The hair looks so stupid jesus christ

Fuck off, feelsfag.

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Berserk
HunterxHunter

What order will they end?
I forget anything?

what a sexy little boy

You read that post very wrong and you should be ashamed over how exposed your balls are.

>It's about to end
>Do you even read it?
>No I'm not an edgelord
Why the fuck did you even post that it was about to end then are a retard?

Is it true that Kubo did that to get back at the people he worked for or that all some stupid bullshit 2chan made up?

they start off as wizards. in his debut movie Bort already knows three elemental blasts, and by the end he masters an invisible exploding projectile rasengan

Am I the only one who likes the idea of rebooting with another character ?
Let's be honest here there's a point in shounen where power levels go way off the charts and the plot is so fucked up that a lot of the initial charm is gone forever.
It's the DragonBall GT method done without cheating.

Nope, not a misspelling. Naruto and Hinata popped out a son named Boruto, and now the story is about him. Also, Sakura and Sasuke had a daughter named Salada, or Sarada depending on which translation is correct.

Hancock and Luffy are next.

>griffith builds his ultimate kingdom
>guts needs to de potatofy casca which SHOULD be next
>likely wont be de-potatoed and will die as a result of the wave of horror that sweeps over her during the witches cleansing ceremony
>guts succumbs to the berserker armor
>literal beast man
>runs off to kill griffith
>does it
>becomes the new ruler of the mortal realm after cutting the tree in half

That's pretty much what I'm expecting.

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Berserk
HxH

At first I thought Boruto was a girl, you know to spice things up.

I'm disappointed.

I hate video games

From first to last

Fairy Tail
Berserk
One Piece
HXH

Shitty ending aside, can we all agree that Kazui is cute. CUTE

Fuck if i know i stopped keeping up with naburo at volume 23.

I just looked into it near the end when the one good thing happened in that manga, hinata getting his man

Now ask how berserk is doing.

it's Salad.

I hope one piece ends soon.
I looked at clips from some of the newer episodes and the power creep is real.