IIT: We talk to each other like gentlemen until someone gets trips

IIT: We talk to each other like gentlemen until someone gets trips

'Tis certainly a mighty fine day for a roll thread!

I hope everyone's been having a swell day.

Agreed! I do love roll threads myself as well! Thank you OP for making this thread!

Hey OP, can I ask where you found that image of SpongeBob? He sure looks happy in that suit, LOL. I wonder what the context must have been.

no fuck off you cocksucking cum dumpster

Truly, Spongebob is the most eligible bachelor in the whole of Bikini Bottom.

check em

How absurd of you~!

user, I don't mean to be rude to you, but I just wanted to let you know that what you said to OP wasn't very nice. OP is being very nice to us by creating this fun thread and has not said anything rude at all, so I ask that you follow in his footsteps and follow the golden rule. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful evening.

How's everyone's week going?

Lovely day

Allow there to exist in my post, at the very end even, a set of triplicate numerals and on this day, witness them.

Cheers!

It's going pretty swell. And you?

I want to die

It's been rather swell my good sir, and yours?

Hello

is great

What a lovely tie you have!

Blast I was close good effort . I applaud myself

Nothing to marvel at, to be sure! However, it was calm. Thank you very much for asking.

GET

I say.

Great attempt friend

I hate all of you.

Wow you we're really close user! Maybe you'll have better luck next time.

Hello :)

Is this your first time posting on Sup Forums, or have you been here before? As for me I've conversed with many users of this site over the course of a good few years.

Thanks mate, cheers

What a lovely cat

Not to worry, my furry friend. We still very much appreciate your company.

GET 2.0

Almost, my good man. But not quite!

Perhaps, check 'em?

Another nice attempt. I fully support you, user.

My, my, my. Awfully close!

I'm proud of you for giving it your best shot. I'm sure that if you keep going at it, you can get trips eventually. Good luck my friend.

I love cats user! Thanks for posting this it's always nice to see a cute animal.

very sad!

Quite fine gents quite fine indeed

Indubitably, quite the stunning creature!

Wow you seem quite the lucky men I'd say . Good luck on your next attempt

Fuck this

I say!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Rollypollyy

Evening gents. I trust everybody is having a good night so far? I'm drunk and jamming out pretty hard.

Well I never. The nerve of some people. Sheesh.

There is no time to explain, just check em

So how many yachts do you fine hard working men have in your personal land docks? I'm getting my third this weekend

Thank you good sir. Please drink responsibly user. But make sure to have fun.

I've had a splendid day! Very splendid indeed! I found a shiny penny on my kitchen floor (on heads).

Miladys

At the risk of appearing boorish, I must say that this particular thread would seem to be brimming with gentlemen that are of the homosexual persuasion

Fellow user regardless of what some people say we shouldn't treat then with any less respect and kindness

Hello sirs and madams! It is a lovely day if I do say so myself!

Well I do say the spot of bad luck everyone has experienced so far is quite disheartening. May we reach triple digits forthwith!

LADS I SAY THEIR IS A GHOST ON THIS THREAD!

I say, I have an Uncle who's Jewish too.
Very interesting fellow.

Friends, I found this image on this website earlier. What do you think of her? I think she has a very nice body.

If you do not like to see these types of images, or it goes against your religious beliefs, I apologize sincerely.

I certainly hope everyone is having a swell time this day

I just had my third deep-water dock installed on the east side of my second private island. Like you I will be pursuing my third installment of a precious yacht. I also possess a golden submarine and 35 speedboats, all in black.

Please, cease this deception! You may upset the spirits!

My good sirs I require your advice. How can I put an end to the ruckus of a noise my field negros call singing?

Awe the Jewish a very respectable people with such rich culture

You were so close user! Better luck next time my friend.

How is everyone in this thread? Having fun?

lads, will you... check thee?

Valiant effort good friend! I must say the weather today is quite appeasing

That's not very polite. Take that racism and political incorrectness elsewhere, please.

I'd say join them and have yourself a wonderful time

R

My man. I don't intend on being rude here but that image is not very attractive at all.

Good day sir.

Whau ist thou twipps

well, not what I expected

Mind your tongue, good sir! Some here may interpret that as offensive!

My, such a problem. Have you tried discussing the subject with them?

My my my good man. Why, you call the colonel of course!

Roll

Reply to my post, if else, your mother will bear the test of time and parish whilst in her sleep.

I am indeed!

I find it very interesting to see these posts having these post numbers!

My good sir I'm sorry to tell you this but I believe you have visited the wrong thread to be be posting such an image.

Rollllll

Oh my dear user you got the black gold versions? Quite nice indeed. I've personally taken to them myself and can attest their excellent quality

close my lads, but not yet

Holly Jolly My Comraderies!

I Wishfully Hollyfully Jollilly Must Ask

How Are You This Fine Day?

Hey everyone

sirs, do you mount with thee?

Dearest OP,
I cordially invite you to complete an act that will certainly result in your subsequent mortal dispatch.

My good man you must be more assertive in your actions towards them. Put some more muscle into each whip.

It's almost as though m00t wants us to talk civilized and stuff from now on.

kek and I am Superb

Hello my dear friends. How's your life at the moment? Honhonhon

HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

hello chaps. i recently went to the plaza and saw a full grown negroid enjoying a slice of pie. that is all there is to report today saps.

Is everyone enjoying themselves this fine day?

no i fucking dont you faggot

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING NIGGER!