You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

>Time has expired
Because I haven't found a girl interested.

But I do

I have aspergers

Too much fuckery, I know I'll have no problem finding a girl

I'm a half crazy misanthrope amateur artist who works a night job and doesn't go to college.

I also just recently broke up with my boyfriend, for I am a bisexual faggot.

I'm a fucking degenerate with no bearing in life. Plus I'm physically unattractive and don't really have money. That's pretty much it.

I'm asking her out Sunday.

I see no point in relationships.

I'm 14

>you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf

this fucking normie...

B&

I'm unattractive and boring considering all I do is play vidya/work

i browse Sup Forums

As I've always told you:

My hobbies, interests, and personal stability (financial and otherwise) are more important than keeping some woman happy.

because i'm a beta piece of shit that doesn't know how to talk to girls

Because she broke up with me for some other guy about a week ago

I haven't asked her out yet...

Would rather just fuck all my friends girlfriends

I have no interest in women or sex.

Don't want one right now

I never sleep with the same woman twice

My first girlfriend was a schizophrenia and talked about hearing voices in her head, instructing her to stab me to death.

My second girlfriend got raped and was super mentally damaged. She went tranny, and then *still* expected me to stick around (?????)

My third girlfriend was already engaged to someone else and was raising four children (all of which his, none of which her own). I had no fucking idea about this for about three months, until I dumped her for lying to me about her smoking habits.

I think I'm done with dating for a while. Video games and Sup Forums are so much simpler.

Cuz I'm a nigger

I do, but I might not after tonight. Got high and said some dumb shit. Booze or drugs always get in the way of me maintaining a functional relationship

Well stop that.

cuz im a fag

gl user. do it for her

don't care and it really does not matter.

Because I am straight.

tits or gtfo

A gf would clash with the roster of fuckbuddies and friends with benefits i currently enjoy, and ultimately cost me more money.

Because I haven't settled down anywhere yet and have a low libido.

im obese and my penis is laughably tiny.

Because I'm straight.

I do

Too shy to ask out. And when i do i get a no as an answer.

My family issues are so fucked that if I brought a girl home to meet my parents I'd probably get in a fist fight with my dad who's buff asf

Not attractive enough to make up for my lack of a personality

I've only recently been able to look at women as people. Always looked at them as objects, got fat and women stopped throwing themselves at me. Kind of a bummer

I don't know how to flirt with a girl because when i do they think its a joke and i dont want to attend gay pride parades

My religion doesnt allow it

I like guys.

My parents would probably be relieved that I'm not gay

Story time

I'm sorry.

For the first time since I've been browsing and seeing these threads, I can say I DO have a girlfriend.

Me? What are you... am I doing here?

inb4 "im gay"

I'm sorry too mate, traps don't count

unemployed/still live with mom/fat/thin ass hair/bad teeth/bad skin/poor people skills

You're a pretty cool guy, user. I'd buy you a drink if I knew ya.

Nice herpes

> this pain is envious

I require a Klingon female

> 2016
> no gf
This is how you need to be a jerk?

id probably go gay after the third one lmfao

She said it was either her or Sup Forums.

Me too

i'm ugly

cuz i love play with the feelings of insecure teenagers

what he said

The graveyard closes at 10.

Too much of a pussy to go up to them.

insecurity and fear of rejection.

I play WoW all day feelsbadman

Just broke up with her

this.

Because bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, but I do wish prostitution was legal

I do though.

Because my wife and I haven't found our perfect third yet.

Because she left me 2 months ago.

I'm not interesting enough

Cause I'm a depressed sack of shit that can't talk to girls properly without shit turning out awkwardly.

why in the great green fuck would you want a gf when pussy is easier to get now than it ever has been?

Because I'm an apathetic asshole who has relationship issues from a crazy ex that cut my name into her arm when we broke up

Oh hey, I see you just jumped right over here after feels thread 404'd.

Good to see you again, lad.

Because my wife wont put up with that fuckery.

cute but scary blue lips

First and foremost, I think many, if not all, of us on here are complete and utter social failures. It's safe to assume this, and now have it go without saying.

Secondly, even if I weren't a social disaster, I would have no money to spend, treating out someone I care for. I have only scratched the surface of "higher education", and I am already in eternal debt.

Thirdly, I'm an extremely boring person. I'm that guy who looks at and plays around with statistics, just for fun, as meaningless as it is. I'm that guy who seldom uses actual tone in dialog whenever I have the opportunity to actually talk to someone. I'm that guy who just knows what he is doing career wise, cut and dry, and no one could give any less of a shit because of how boring it is.

I haven't necessarily made myself out to be someone who is incapable of socializing with other people. It's just that doing so is just impractical. Anyone who tries to get to know me quickly realizes how vain and boring it is.

You forgot "idiot who doesn't step out of his comfort zone and whines all the time."

I'm never good enough apparently, my guess is I'm boring/ugly.

broke up with a crazy bitch 6 months ago and just started fucking a girl that's leaving the country in 3 weeks. don't want another committed relationship for now.

Because shit parents left me completely incapable of having relationships with people let alone girls. Too scared to make a serious move.

My looks, first girl i dated fucked off after she found out I'm a 4channer, she was a tumblr girl and hated Sup Forums so much

Because I'm in love with my best friend and she's a homophobe.
Fuck you, Sam.

I have trouble to let anyone close (physicaly as well as mentally) to me.

Explaination: This always exposes some weaknesses, which have been to much exploided in the past. When somebody has been good to me it was usually only for their own benifit. I can not trust onyone. If somebody is good to me I only think: "What the fuck do you want from me?"

Fuck this shit.

because i'm married

Because I'm fat, ugly and racist.
My standards are too high

Just broke up from a 6 year relationship. Do not want another right now. But I bet it pains you cunts knowing I could in a second.

Bet she broke up with you because you are an arrogant cunt

Keep dreaming m8

>ugly chicks hit on me
>insane crush over this 10/10 blonde that has a bf
>now have stupidly high standards for a 6/10
yeah that's about it.

Dreaming about what? You are so arrogant that you assume we are jealous of you and that it's not possible that it was your fault. You literally can into this thread to say "f f fuck you guys. I b b bet I could get 10 girls right now"

Just wanted to share this story with you guys about the ahtlete Simone who recently won gold for USA.

So I went to high school with Simone and I will never forget how she flipped my tray over as a joke during lunch and all my food got all over my clothes. Obviously this was embarrassing because it was in front of my friends and damn nearly everyone in the school. A lot of people laughed and I felt horrible the entire day. Now everyone is loving her and calling her a hero because she did a lot of backflips and won medals. I have never been more angry at anyone in my life more than I have at her. What made matters even worse is that on our graduation day she had the audacity to come up to me smiling with that smug smile look of hers(you know you've seen her smiling during the olympics). For a second I thought she was going to apologize for the incident but then......those words left her mouth........."I need about tree fiddy" Well it was about that time I noticed that "Simone" was 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era. I said "I ain't givin' you no tree fiddy

Because that would be cheating on my wife.

because she constantly cheats on me with my former friends.

Cuz I'm a fat cynical asshole. If i actually lost weight i feel like I'd be physically attractive enough to find a girlfriend but I'm lazy

All I've done for the last 8 years is sit around and play games while lurking and shitposting online, what could I possibly talk about long term? Unless the pizza delivery guy is a woman who likes me It's never going to happen and I'm not resorting to tinder any day.