Why haven't white people stepped down from the hierarchy yet and let the real kings rule?

Why haven't white people stepped down from the hierarchy yet and let the real kings rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/160191/20160522/chinas-supercollider-higgs-factory-will-be-twice-the-size-of-cerns-large-hadron-collider.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=znn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You look just like Donald Trump. Except your hat says something stupid and you look just a little more niggery.

Kings "again"?
Please elaborate

Because insects haven't developed opposable thumbs yet.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself
>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
>╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

must all die

Wow

Kings of fucking what? Without white man you pieces of shit would still be living in huts made out of elephant shit.

I'm spotting more Nazi weeabs around the internet they talk too much.

I've come across more of them than niggers comments randomly through browsing things that have nothing to do with race.

They're really fucking annoying now

because your "Kings" sold your asses to us, sorry blacks are too ignorant to figure that one out.

after what ya'll did to detroit
think again

oh, you're going to come at me with 'well obama is president'
look at his cabinet, the people around him, chief of staff, military, etc...
90% are WHITE

Actually Toyota raped Detroit and the whites at top couldn't compete, just killed Vincent Chin and left

I watched Straight out of Compton. I know what happens when black people rule.

Shit music
Sell your soul to a Jew for a dollar
Give each other aids

We (the races thst suck at basketball) held a vote but the Chinese ignored it and formed a huge "MegaChink" out of acrobats to kick your black ass to the curb. Fear China.

Y'all robbed Africa by taking away our culture and our KINGS. What happens when a king no longer rules his land? You get the cesspool that Africa has become today. #WhitesRLame

Don't worry black man the ching chongs are taking over, China already has the most purchasing power and your little white black drama will soon come to be insignificant

China's peaceful rise. Fuck the west and Arabia

thats weird because when a black drug dealer is taken off the street another one takes his place.

kings of what? Egypt and poverty? you're still kings of both currently.

ITT newfags fall for shit bait

>Why haven't white people stepped down from the hierarchy yet and let the real kings rule?

Because you niggers would enslave everyone and make us build giant monuments to bullshit icons like 20 story tall rims for "Lil Yeezy" or something, just like what you did to the Israelites and lesser african cultures in Egypt.

You faggots can't even be warlords without using children as weapons.

bait

i'll bite

if nogs were real kings they wouldnt need anyone to step down to take control.

what the fuck kind of king needs permission and handouts to rule?

You see Detroit the whites are horrible masters letting Jews control your culture. You behave better and are treated better in Guangzhou chocolate bitch man

#China'sPeacefulRise

Because they're absolutely worthless except to bolster the workforce. Also they can't even design a goddamn hat to fit correctly

BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT WE WUZ KANGS. WE CREATED THE FIRST INTERGALACTIC SPACE SHIP. WE CREATED HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER. WHITE MEN DID NOTHING FOR YEARS MOOCHING OFF THE SUCCESS OF BLACK ISRAELITES AND EGYPTIANS. YOU ARE WHITE DEVILS.

>Africa isn't still ruled by 'kings'.
How's that working out for them?

Sides. Gone.

tbqh, more nigs following Judaism rather than Islam is never a bad thing.......

Was there a movie about Nigger Kings in Africa or some shit? How the fuck do these ignorant criminals believe they were "From Royalty"?

Because Egypt is in Africa therefore WE WUZ ALL KANGS

The type that need welfare to live

THAT RITE! THE WHITE MAN WERE NEANDERTHALS THAT STOLE THE WAY OF LIVING FROM US BLACKS. YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM, THAT'S WHY GOD IS GOING TO PUSNISH YOU GUYS WITH NUCLEAR WAR

I can't wait for the Black Overlords to take their rightful place above us weaker, dumber whites

GOD SAID LET US NOT FOLLOW THE WHITE MAN BUT LOVE HIM AS A PET. I'LL LOVE MY WHITE MAN WHEN ES A SLAVE. WE ONLY USE THE WHITE MAN'S TOOLS AGAINST HIM. LIKE 60 INCH TVS TO BROADCAST AND PS4 TO TRAIN THE YOUNGLINS TO FIGHT.

techtimes.com/articles/160191/20160522/chinas-supercollider-higgs-factory-will-be-twice-the-size-of-cerns-large-hadron-collider.htm

Do not worry world, the time of Jewish rule and European bullshit will soon come to end. The world will know peace again once it is restored to it's rightful owners, the East.

cuz white people stole your special shit.

WE WUZ KINGZ

Why do you want to be kings? Don't you realize that the most bound servant is he who rules

"Kings" of malaria and dirty mud huts

Egypt was never black. More like Greeks and sandniggers

Maybe when the so called "real kings" get jobs and reduce the illigitmacy rate of their own children below 75%, or contirube something of value to society that isn't rap music or basketball we'll consider it....

actually no we won't.. Get fucked nigger.

Kings, right, you can't even grow your beard straight

Black men were never kings. The reason for this is because you are inferior.

I get mad. Every time.
Egypt wasn't black. And isn't now.
Niggers never build pyramids. Egyptians did.
Again, they were more like the ancient Greeks, not fucking black.

can I be your slave?

Not a lot of bragging about your kingdom of africa

Because then Zimbabwe and Haiti happens.

OF COURSE BETTER OFF BEING MY SLAVE THAN ANOTHER FELLOW ISRAELITE WHO WOULD KILL YOU. I WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY WHITE PEOPLE THEN HAPPILY ERADICATE THEM LIKE WHAT THE DONE TO US.

Oh, o.k. Wow, that's too bad. I wonder what it would take for us to pay you back? Reparations?

I know, how 'bout a one way boat ride back to your wondrous lands. Where you can be free from oppression and live your life like the true Kings you dream of being. I would feel exhilarated knowing your people were back in the cradle of civilization or wherever you silly fuckers want to wander around, and fuck each other and spread your death filled std's.

Let's figure out a reasonable cost of such a venture and we'll use the funds that have gone towards your healthcare, free housing, food, etc. Then it's just a matter of transitioning you back into your native environment.

Why dont they just go back to africa and be kings then

We have to show them the beauty that is reserved for them, a kingdom spread out for them to enjoy.

During the civil rights movement the Black Egyptian theory became popular. It's been disproven, but nigs like it. Google it to learn more.

It's sad actually, that they have to concoct a fantasy tale in an attempt to "raise up" their culture and history.

This can't be real

Any king that has to say they are the king is no real king.

looks like mexinarcofags stuff against lil' kids
damn we need build that big wall

In the tribal parts of africa they still havent invented the fucking wheel c'mon its been long enough. Being a king of that shit is like being king caveman

Are they serious with those names

send them back to africa
let them resume fighting over who is king of the mud pile

Didn't the Jews build the pyramids?

Because every time we do, you niggers run whatever you've got into the ground, then beg us to come fix it.

You may have been kings, but you were shitty kings, and that's why you're slaves now.

Get back to work.

No, Jews didn't work on public works, normal citizens did.

Even as slaves, we managed to avoid menail labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=znn

real hellgang nigga shit

Blacks that vote Dem are voting for their own slavery. Look that shit up!!!! Nigga!!!!!

Because black kings sold their own people into slavery for guns and tobacco.

Learn your history

Most underrated post

Inconsistent lighting.
Premise that black men have been dominant in kingdoms of historical acclaim.
Racist favoritism of one group of people over another clarified by choice of wording in original post.

>Gentlemen we have bait!

go ahead and do it. Nobody's stopping y'all.
But I digress, obvious troll user

Pretty sure blacks still rule most of Africa. They're doing a bang up job

yeah thats been working out great in africa

Thanks to the crusaders turning tribes against tribes with their ridiculous idea of a white Jesus.

Learn your history.

his ass will now be semi-clean for the first time since he got paroled

It's not it's bait

The bait is stronk with this one

Because niggers are too busy killing each other in droves over dope and turf. More like plebs, not even remotely close to any form of royalty.

>He believes that the crusades where the fault of Europe

If you have to be "allowed to rule," you are unfit to rule.
Man, niggers are as stupid as they are ugly, as they are foul smelling.

No one man or woman should rule anything.

I think you meant to type, "why haven't white people handed us the keys to the kingdom they built?"

You know you are at least 1/16th white, right? Just like the Dallas shooter and Macon x, you light skinned negros feel a responsibility for the darks (real african).

Egyptians did. Also free Egyptians, to praise their Pharaohs. Yea, they had slaves, but not so much black ones. More sandnigger slaves.

Because despite nigs being about 15-20% of the Population, there are still more blacks committing crimes, than whites.

King Zimmerman rules the niggers last I heard.

Just like the Jews did with the old testament.

Cause none of that shit happened.

the kings of africa were middle eastern and were certainly not black, they closer resembled whites

most niggers in america arent even of egyptian dissent they are some congo jungle coons which never existed in a dynasty like egypt they stayed tribal for centuries

Elvis never done did call himselves the king. He just accepted the title others be did done bestow upon him.

Just gotta work on that king on king regicide, homie.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Ooh, can y'all feel the edge?