So Sup Forums do you like eating pussy?

So Sup Forums do you like eating pussy?

Yeah usually.

Love it. The smell is like a drug to me.

Necessary evil.

Yeah

Breakfast of champions mate. Wear em like a horses feed bag.

Yes, there is really nothing else like it.

I think it's one of my favorite sexual things to do. Also on the other hand it's probably next to masturbation so I do t have to cuddle after.

Never tried but yeah I think I would

Found the faggot

I second that. There's nothing like the feeling of eating a girl out and she's squeezing your head with her thighs as she runs her hands through your hair and tries to rip it the fuck out. Also love the taste and smell
I also enjoy eating ass.

I love it. I have to say the pussy I'm eating at the moment is especially tasty (no meat, eats pinapples, almost no salt), but I love any kind of pussy.

Dubs don't lie

I do love it.

Genuine question though, do pineapples really make a difference? And how so

I'm thinkin

They make it sweeter. Same goes for you and your sperm.

I thought that was only for semen. Then again never tried either. Interest.

Yes i love doing it.But :
>She should take a shower first
>Should be shaved
>Should be my girlfriend

Otherwise, hell no. I once fingered a girl and my finger smelled like rotten fish for days.

this

I prefer the pulled pork myself

They do. Though it seems counterintuitive for the body to get rid of pollutants and general products of metabolism it does put the individuals well being before immediate reproduction, meaning it'll rather sweat out what's in the body in the hopes of producing healthy offspring later than immediate procreation. Survival of the individual means more chances to reproduce.

You don't know shit about the Arby's menu.

Depends on the girl, not if she has huge meat curtains, or is overly smelly...

When its clean and shaved, I love it.When its wiffy or hairy, PASS!

I've also been fond of bigger than normal clits too.

It's great

And that shit better be shaved...

See
The words, not the image

Yes but only the hairy pussies of 40+ year old women.

They need to be gassy too. Love it when I'm eating them and they fart real stanky.

Another question. How can you tell if a lady doesn't clean her poon? Help me steer clear I don't want to find out when I'm down there. I've always been lucky

I fucking love it. Have had a couple ads on craigslist just looking to eat pussy for the last two months, have met 4 women, including one way way out of my league.

>virgins detected

I like eating a pussy that's been freshly cummed in

yes if its healthy and clean

That looks fucking horrid.

Nah just the guys that make your gf bite her lip when she's fed up with your bs.

Agreed

Could be a virgin and still eat pussy

wew lad

This except for the ass part, haven't tried it

i love literally drowning in pussy

I love eating stanky, hairy pussy and ass.

the hotter the chick... and the stankier + hairier the pussy and ass, i'll dine for days.

cottage cheese discharge is a +

Yeah that's a bridge too far for me. Don't expect it in return either.

not really, tongue gets all tired and shit and you gotta be at some fuckin weird angle to do it most of the time unless you're 69ing and then all you smell is butthole.

Would rather just fuck.

What if Zelda was a girl?

how the fuck is that counterintuitive?

I prefer mature shemale ass pussy.

I fucking love it. I crave it. Their reactions and them cumming multiple times is what does it for me the most. Had several chicks in HS all the way up till I got married who I would eat out regularly, and they would suck the skin off my cock in return

She'd look like this.

What if

Fuck off. In married and have hit more tail than your virgin ass will ever dream of. I eat pussy but I'd much rather have my duck sucked.

It is the best thing to have your ass eaten. It really is one of those things that everyone i know that has tried it can't get enough of it

Would love you bury my tongue in that ass

People give eating ass too bad of a rep. When I tell people I do it, the first thing they jumping to is the "but you're eating shit" argument. If a girl doesn't wipe her ass, the I wouldn't even finger her, let alone eat any part of her. Most girls take personal hygiene pretty seriously, so eating shit is never a worry on my mind. As for taste, it's not far from the sweat taste of pussy, just doesn't have the bitter/sweet portion. It's a whole new experience given the texture and shape of the asshole. When doing it you'll be using a lot more fingerings action than you would in eating pussy (necessary in loosening it up).
I highly recommend it.

Faggot.

I enjoy it. Wife is so-so in the hairy department but she gets that shit removed and so much better. Pretty good tasting as well.

The ex on the other hand, I could eat her pussy for days. Just naturally low hair and had the most wonderful taste. Wasn't a hippy but no soda, ate tons of fruit and shit, not a lot of red meat. Hell, even her asshole was immaculate. Looked like she had never shit a day in her life. Ate her ass more than once when we would get baked.

I know what you mean, man. I fucking love having my duck sucked

please share more sir

Uh oh, I angered the faggot and now he's calling me a virgin and citing quantity over quality.

Why not just do both? There's a move for that, they call it 69. It's pretty great.

>2016
>not getting supreme satisfaction in his partner getting off

wew lad

Turns out, it's actually pretty damn easy to keep a pussy clean. It's mostly self-cleaning. If they're bad, most likely it's something to do with their health and not due to maintenance.

I personally have a large distaste for getting a blowjob. I just don't find them joyful. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my dick starts hurting after a few minutes. Same thing happens when I use pocket pussies. I don't know if there is a correlation there

MODS MODS MODS

69ing is just terrible

Not a lot to share. Im a 37 year old married dude, have met a super hot 30 something milf, a 19 year old too scared to enjoy herself, a 27 year old tattooed chick, and a 40 something year old chick. Its been great, and Im keeping the ads up as long as I keep getting to eat new pussy every once in a while.

>white knight faggot detected
>SJW faggot
Fuck off back to Tumblr and tell all the fat bitches they are still beautiful you faggot.

Also stop say wew lad you fucking newfag.

>they call it 69.

Someone explain this to me, please. I have never, ever gotten this to work. Every time she loses focus and just holds on to my dick asked moans while I'm going to town on her.

Should I hit her harder?

What if Sheik was a girl?

how fat was the 19yr old?

Probably the only god damn thing I'm any good at

Who said anything about blowjobs, creep?
We were talking about ducks. Jesus.

Pinch and twist her clit, then throw 5 fingers in her ass. She'll focus

Fuck off, faggot, they're 18.

Put in as much effort as she's doing. If she's going to town on you, go to town on her. If she's lazily doing nothing while expecting you to give her the full service package, don't do shit till the bitch picks up her game.

>>not getting supreme satisfaction in his partner getting off

single handedly the most cuck comment i've ever seen on this website

Wasnt fat. A touch chub, maybe 20 lbs over avg, but just super shy, maybe a 5/10 face.

Top fucking kek

Getting a girl off is great but it's not even in the same league as a blowjob. Keep being a subservient faggot.

For me its the best part of sex. I love how it tastes and Im going to eat my gf pussy today

Zelda is a girl fag, link is the bloke
>KYS

The problem goes both ways. If someone is going to town on you it's hard to focus on going to town on them

I used to like giving oral to women, because one of them told me that I was very good at it and it boosted my self steem.

Sadly I was with a woman whos pussy smelled worse than shit and even tasted worse (I supose she had an infection or so) and it made me puke. I haven't eaten pussy since then, and now the smell of one makes me wanna puke.

I don't know but I really want to. Can I eat yours?

Cringe

Sometimes it's hot, but usually not. 69ing the best.

Well meme'd, my friends

I love to eat out my gf and lick her ass. She goes nuts when I tounge deep inside of her pussy.

She doeant like 69 too much (hurts her arms) but I love it. Smelling and tasting pussy while getting blown is awesome. I dont get it why some of you bundle of sticks argue about personal preferences...

>duck
Chris chan identified

My favorite part about eating pussy is hearing her muffled moans because my ears are clamped with her smooth, soft thighs.
Clean and shaved is best.
Bigger clit is easier to lick, which means faster orgasm for the gal.
I am a virgin and I've eaten pussy before.
First time I ate pussy, she came in 3 minutes. It's so easy. Attack the clit. Profit.
Got compliments from the only two chicks I used to eat out for having a nack for it but the first girl I ever ate out had a strongish taste. 2nd chick had way tastier juices and she sucked me dry afterwards. Still a virgin to this day tho.

only the clit - never in the hole. i dont know why

if the chick is cool beans

Not everyone is a desperate gross fat piece of shit like you

Overrated + a nasty pussy will make you throw up

Not too much satisfaction from playing with the inside of her, buddy. The chicks I've tried doing that with pull my head up because they want me to focus on the clit so I stay there.

Well played sir.