Do any of you faggots get tonsil stones?

Do any of you faggots get tonsil stones?

I just sucked all these out after them bothering me for like two or three days. How do I get these out or prevent them? They're annoying as fuck and I can't get a q-tip or anything back there because I have a fucking massive tongue and a really bad gag reflex.

Also trips decides what I do with them I guess. They smell terrible

Holy shit I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years and this is the shit that finally made me gag. Congrats you disgusting bastard

used to have those, kept getting them out until one day there were none

Bump

I can smell them from just looking at this pic

You know that there are people that undergo many years of medical study and instead of asking them you ask Sup Forums.

But them back in there.

Gargle warm Salt water, and mouth wash religiously from now on

I used to jam my fingers into them until they blew out like most of the calcified stones. It was so satisfying. Then I got a tonsillectomy. Ever since that op I've barely even been sick.

this makes me glad that I had my tonsils removed

>remove tonsils

Shit us caused by plaque and bacteria build up ln soneone who often has inflimation.

holy shit user. thats fukken nasty. how many more you got back there. i was trying to save mine but i dont have very many and i dont get them often

>trips
faggot. eat them.

I used to get tonsil stones bad. It's a build up of calcium and bacteria eating holes in your tonsils. Usually a warm salt water gargle will help to get them from getting too bad, but if you keep removing them, it leaves room in your tonsils for bacteria to fester and grow. I used to push my stones out once a week, then one day I woke up and couldn't breathe. Overnight, the bacteria spread, infected my tonsils, and made them swell to the size of golf balls. I had to have an emergency tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. So just do the salt water thing and that should help. Also, if you're a cigarette smoker, quit now, or you could further agitate them. And brush your teeth regularly.

tonsils protect from bacteria. (eat them faggot)

I don't get them, and I don't know why some people do. It might have to do with the mineral content of your water. Try switching to distilled and see if it changes anything.

Antibiotics, serves you right for eating out a chick with a yeast infection :D

smear into paste, post pics and eat them on a craker

rolling

this religious shit

Get your tonsils taken out bro.

Lol thats so gross dude

Gargle with water religiously. It doesn't have to be salt water, or warm, or cold. it doesn't need to have himalayan salt blessed by an incarnation of a reborn goat that once crossed the path of the Buddha.

Any time after you eat or brush your teeth gargle some water and drink a glass afterwards.

Fry them up with garlic and onions.

I've had them ever since I was in my 20's.... nothing much you can do to prevent them other than getting your tonsils removed. The warm salt water does help. That's quite a harvest... I ususally only pull a few out at a time.

I used to get those a lot, never that many at once but still, I know how fucking disgusting they are. I'm not sure what I did but I haven't gotten them in a year or two, hoping it stays that way

Not very well. I used to get sick like once or twice a month because of my tonsils. I very rarely get sick now that i had them removed.

You smelly fuck remove your tonsil, if you want that fuck to be gone fast just do it. Removing tonsils are not gonna do any bad and don't have negative effects. Also for trips I want you to put them on your dick and then put your dick on the sink and wash it with your very own cum

Timestamp. If Sup Forums has made me anything, is suspicious of any post that doesn't have a timestamp.

Also, if I get trips, smush them into a paste and spread them over like a cracker or some toast or some shit.

after i woke up today i coughed up a bloody one.

And eat it. Forgot that. Smear it then eat it, faggot.

Trips shove them up your urethra

put it on your toothbrush and use it

PLEASE, THIS

Oh, he said my thing before I did. Hive mind OP. Rerolling for hive mind.

how do you get them out manually ? I have these shits sometimes, like one big one, but it comes out by itself like after a sneeze or something.

bro just brush your teeth.
although i used to get them when i was a teen cause i was sick all the time and had postnasal drip constantly. take care of yourself and they'll eventually fuck off.

or you could just cop out and have them removed

Yeah, kinda stupid how someone decides to ask the internet instead of going well out of their fucking way to visit a clinic and get charged out the ass while they're at it.

Poke your tonsils. Where you see white spots is where they are. Press down hard around them. You might bleed, but don't be a pussy. Also, don't push so hard you actually fuck up your mouth, though. Had to tell you that because I can see some asshole taking shit too far and fucking up their face because some guy on the internet told him some shit. For real, though, that's it. If they don't come, they don't come. I've sneezed out many a tonsil stone in my day.

the fuck...

I started using mouthwash a lot more as soon I found out what they were and that I had them a couple days ago. I brush very well and very often also. Should this work well? Or do I have to do salt water too?
I'm terrified of needles and anesthesia, would only do it if necessary
I can't really do that well since my tongue takes up so much room and my gag reflex is really tough to get by
Any inflammation? I just had my wisdom teeth out about two weeks ago. And I et allergies a lot.
I had a little over double more come out after this. All from the same tiny spot. I guess I got lucky and was able to suck them all out, the spot is all empty now.
I'm really good about brushing, I just fell off for a while thanks to wisdom teeth. I thought they were crypts and already there in your tonsils, not holes made by bacteria? I feel like it'd be a bigger issue if so.
I usually drink about 2L of San Pelligrino mixed with lemonade. I haven't for the past two or three weeks however. I thought that was good for you anyways?

That is a motherfucker of a kidney stone. I feel sorry for the urethra that squeezed that mess out.

Pure distilled water is Bad for you and can get you killed!

OP here, that's definitely not a tonsil stone and is definitely fucked up. It looks like a bunch of chewed up rhubarb chewed up and swallowed too fast

San Pellegrino man. And yeah the TDS (Total Dessolved Solids) level is at 1109 compared to for example Perrier which only has a TDS level of 604. Try Vichy as well, got a TDS level of 3104 and is also naturally carbonated.

If you have THAT many tonsil stones, you have tonsillitis and need to have your tonsils removed before accelerated plaque buildup in your arteries from that shit kills you.

That's just strep throat faggot

Why you dip your damp thumb in bread crumbs? Wtf?