When did you realize that Donald Trump is right about everything?

when did you realize that Donald Trump is right about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2015/07/09/donald-trump-loses-temper-in-t.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I went through the portal to bizarro world.

Nigga please. He literally just publicly apologized in a speech for frequently not saying the right things

>inb4 no he didn't
elaborate nigger
sometimes I feel like I am in bizarro world because Donald Trump is a presidential candidate but everything he says is making sense but the media and other dummies are making him out to be comical

or you could fucking google it like a citizen of 2016, it happened today its in the news

Oh I get it you're playing a character that is meant to make his voters seems stupid. You're doing god's work user.

Day he announced he was running to win

"I’ve traveled all across this country laying out my bold and modern agenda for change. In this journey, I will never lie to you. I will never tell you something I do not believe. I will never put anyone’s interests ahead of yours," he said.

wtf I hate trump now

"We are one nation. When one state hurts, we all hurt,” he said. "Our prayers are with the families who have lost loved ones, and we send them our deepest condolences.”

wow so bad.

He doesnt need "making out to be comical" as hes a self centered egotist pushing his luck as far as he can. This is all a game to him. He doesnt give a fuck about America or the rest of the world any more than what it can give him. This is a fucked up world we are living in and fucked up extemists of all types rise to the surface

You should have always hated Trump, but you should also hate Hillary Clinton. Truth is the American people got fucked in the primaries this election. Both parties passed up the opportunity to run better candidates.

>you should hate _____ but you should also hate ____
shut the fuck up son and don't tell me how to feel

They're both despicable in different ways. That you ever failed to see through Trump's bullshit is evidence of a some kind of deficiency on your part

oh wow you are so smart bro. tell me more.
who killed the world?

anybody who trusts this jackass is a complete idiot. it takes a special kind of retard to watch one of his speeches for more than 10 minutes and not to realize he's a populist that knows how to get people riled up but has no idea what he's talking about.

get played like roaches, kiddos.

and no, hillary isnt a good choice by any means either.

this is you.

I never did.

and this is your candidate

boingboing.net/2015/07/09/donald-trump-loses-temper-in-t.html

instead of calling others dumb indiscriminately (like you claim i do), he chooses to call them "losers" and "lightweights", like an elementary school bully would.

candidate to the us presidency, everyone.

SAD

btw

you could try all the little school yard antics you like
the fact is that trump says many things many of which I agree with

if you can refute said things than by all means go ahead. but your reddit antics of "look how silly X is" aren't going to work

sorry

>the fact is that trump says many things many of which I disagree with
this is not just something he said, it's literally how he is. it's his personality. he's not a mature person. go look at his twitter. it's literally impossible to refute that he is immature.

imagine him taking point in a international delicate situation of any kind. why the FUCK would you want this fucktard to talk for the US?

>lol but ur redit so its ok

what the fuck is your problem?

i want to clarify, that "what the fuck is your problem?" is directed towards the fact you're defending this jackass, not you calling me fedit. call me whatever the fuck you want. if you support this dumbass your opinion is completely irrelevant.

>if you support this dumbass your opinion is completely irrelevant.

trying... this hard...
just stop

Always knew

mournful...

I bet you aren't even old enough to vote lol
I am not concerned

>I bet you aren't even old enough to vote lol
peculiar, coming from a trump supporter. im actually not an us citizen, but unlike you, the whole world is concerned (and amazed) because of the apparent mental retardation running rampant through the us that allowed this bafoon to run 1 on 1 for the presidency.

>lol ur opinion dont matter ur not part of freedom country
dont post that. im doing you a favor. its not going to help your cause.

>im actually not an us citizen
wooooow so your opinion is dropped just like that? i didn't read the rest of your post because it in fact, does NOT matter

>"because it in fact, does NOT matter"
>emphasising that part alludes that you read the 2nd part of my post
nice, thanks for letting me know you did actually read the whole post. you might want to be a little more careful next time you retard-post.

wasting my time. bye. good luck being an easily manipulated roach.

no In fact I didn't finish either of these posts
they don't matter and neither do non-american opinions about american candidates matter

LOL

>Hurr Durr he's not mature

If you really think Donald J Trump has acted the way he has in his profession then you have some advanced form of autism. The man is a self made billionaire, he's not gonna act like a meme at the negotiation table you fucking faggot.

When he called Bernie a commie.

He was able to play it off for a while acting like a guy who knew what was best for the country, and just had some wacky ideas about doing it and told it like it was.

Until his comment in a speech addressing Russia, joking about them doing the DNC hacks to get more info. That there was the definitive sign on how utterly clueless he is, that he's just rambling and doesn't really understand things at all. Encouraging a foreign nation to hack US interests, even if a political rival and even if joking, is not something a person wanting to be president should do.... EVER.