Besides the obvious fact that hes a child molestor, why does he make such cringey and horribly unfunny shows...

Besides the obvious fact that hes a child molestor, why does he make such cringey and horribly unfunny shows, and yet is as succesful as he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine them fucking

Because kids like his shows.

What's his name again?

Because literal children like his work

Literal children, of course, being exactly his target demographic. Not men on Sup Forums

In all seriousness, i don't know if it's dan, but someone making those kids shows has a foot fetish. How is it possible no one noticed this? Well besides Sup Forums

I think he's autistic. He kind of has that high pitched voice that most autist have.

Kids have shittaste in humor, and should literally be beaten for liking his shit shows, and have actually good shows like ren and stimpy, billy and mandy, classic spongebob, and invader zim forced down their teen drama obsessed throats.

>whores love money
>coz money equals security
Their insecurity is deflated

>billy and mandy
shit show tbqhwy

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Your a shit person and should be decapitatted infront of your parents desu familia, fuck you!

stop spreading lies

Apparently they like his cock too.

what's his name again?

this doesn't look fake at all

Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Dan "shaped like a coke can" Schneider

Dan "kiddie fucker" Schneider

Dan Shnyd'r

Dan "the man with a van" Schneider

"Down South" Dan Schneider

Dan Schnydberg

Dan "I think she's dead I better hide her" Schneider

The Big Dick @ Nick

That's a little bit too on the nose, my man.

Family Man Dan

Dan "Rough Ryder" Schneider

Dan "poop is part of the plan" Schneider

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Candy Man Dan

Dan "The Cheek Divider" Schneider

Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider

Dan "Tweet your feet" Scheider

you can see the pain in her eyes even today

let's get real here fellas. would you let dan the man stick his cock up your ass and lick your feet for fame and fortune? I'd like to think i wouldn't but you never really know until the offer is on the table you know?

every single actress he hires turns out to have god tier feet

Hank "Honk" Schrader

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg

Related?

the dude has some serious fucking balls. i've been nervous to even tell my gf's I like their feet, that mother fucker is like yolo i'm gonna have some teenagers do all kinds of weird and obvious foot shit on nationally viewed children's television.

I mean jesus