Sup Forums what is the issue with this?

Sup Forums what is the issue with this?

pussies hate it

There's an issue with a picture of a gun?

that is true user, that is true

Doesn't hold enough shells.

its clearly an AR15 that can shoot 100 rounds in 1/2 second

>5+1?
do you have more than 6 problems to solve, user? that is on you. also bandoliers exist

Nothing, the 870 is a good gun.

That's fine. No one needs something like this though

Goddammit Sup Forums

I have at least 12 problems at any given time.

no one needs a car, to be honest. I mean the bus exists. you could use a bike for a healthier option, right?

seek a therapist. or get a second gun

Both are valid options.

The fuck does that have to do with anything

The problem is u only have one come on its lonely

why do you need a car? you say nobody needs ___

why do you need a car when you can walk? or ride the bus? or take a bike?
>you have options

Vehicles serve many purposes. Guns are only meant to kill, and kill in large quantities

What a stupid argument

>transportation of people and goods
Name another use for a car, faggot

>Guns are only meant to kill, and kill in large quantities
like food? guns can kill animals and feed many people in many instances

but guns aren't "meant" to kill
guns are "meant" to fire projectiles at variable rates of speed

it's a tool like a hammer.
you know that hammers kill people too right? maybe you should focus on teaching people that killing is bad rather than all the things you can use to kill people... which is literally everything by the way

Running large groups of people over.

we should ban air... because people can suffocate in bags.... and we should ban water.. because people can drown

i heard cars can do some major damage too. ask the french

wahh

>looks over at my $3000 break action sporting shotgun, designed solely to shoot at clay targets.

K

Tell me, what do those "homicide" statistics look like if you exclude self defense and shootings committed to its illegally owned guns?

You know do know that gun control won't stop Jamal from blasting Tyrone with a stolen Hi-Point, right?

>loosest gun control laws in the world
lol what does that even mean?

you know that everyone in Switzerland has a gun right? you know that Switzerland has a staggering low crime rate and gun homicide rate right?

obviously gun control doesn't correlate with how "loose" the legislation is but has to do with many other factors. but please meme away edgelord. seriously are you 13?

If its a newer Remington 870 the ejectors are pretty sub par and should be replaced.

But hurt amerifats.
I agree with you though...

>You know do know that gun control won't stop Jamal from blasting Tyrone with a stolen Hi-Point, right?
States with tight gun control laws have fewer shootings

>lol what does that even mean?
Everyone and their dog can easily get guns with little oversight or regulation

And Switzerland requires mandatory military service and training in order to own guns, and they can't be loaded outside of things like target shooting

>Everyone and their dog can easily get guns with little oversight or regulation
okay and the second amendment exists no? that means that if you are an adult who is free you should have access to a firearm if you so choose.... what is the issue here?

You want a musket? That's fine, go out and buy one

What the fuck do you need an AK 47 for?

>You want a musket? That's fine, go out and buy one
sure thing. if I choose I will buy one
>>What the fuck do you need an AK 47 for?
that is none of your goddamn business LOL

It is my business when you faggots snap and go shoot up the mall when I'm there

lol LOL LEL LUL HA

no actually it isn't your business what anybody chooses to do with their own free time

oh what you think you are lucky enough to be included in a "random mass shooting" lol you have a better chance of winning the powerball faggot nigger dumbass. start buying some scratchers

>States with tight gun control laws have fewer shootings
until last year it was illegal to possess a gun in D.C.
and D.C. had the one of the highest rates of both homicides and homicides committed with a gun in the US
Chicago currently has the strictest gun control laws in the US and also has the highest rate of homicides and homicides committed with guns
California has the strictest gun control laws in regards to rifles, is not an open carry state, and does not recognize any other states' CCW permits and has the highest rate of gang shootings in the US

but, you know, repeat a lie often enough and eventually some one will believe it

Try again faggot

what are you hoping to prove with this?

Bring some fucking sources back here that prove that. I'll wait. You're fucking retarded, go shill somewhere else.

Nothing, but I don't own any firearms because I'd use them to blow my annoying neighbors kneecaps out and then off myself.

americans

>States with looser gun laws have more gun deaths and shootings

here

It isn't shooting some niggers

that's not true though. california has some of the worst laws on the book... do you think LA is all safe and hugs and kisses LOL?

naa clearly the "gun control" isn't working. but you knew that already smarty pants

>Age-adjusted firearm deaths

lets pick the age range that puts the chart in our favor.

American made

chicago had 26 shootings last week alone, so tell me how a state with some of the strictest gun laws had that many shootings in one city in the matter of a week

>136 mass shootings in 2016 alone
Fucking Christ America is shit

And you think more guns will solve this? LOL

Surrounded by states with loose gun laws idiot

>new York, California, Illinois

>some of the lowest in the country

Holy fucking shit! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, thank you user.

no of course more law and order (sheriffs and deputies) won't stop lawlesness.. let's do nothing instead... or let's write more rules saying "NO"... that will really show them

>your logic

So what you're saying is, Criminals don't abide by gun laws?

Huh, who'd a thunk it

I'm not pulling the trigger with my toes

you do know that you have to be a resident of that state to purchase a firearm from a ffl right? i live in wisconsin, i cant drive down to a cabelas in illinois and purchase a firearm. i would have to have it sent to a ffl in my state where they would go through the background check process. try again

All you americunt faggots acting like gun laws don't work.

Of course it's not going to work when states with strict gun laws are surrounded by states with loose laws. Funny how you dumb cunts conveniently ignore how effective the laws are in countries like Australia and the UK.

holy shit you have no idea how guns or laws work do you?

are you retarded? someone can't but a gun (legally) in a state they aren't a resident in
learn the laws then post in my thread

if not fuck your mother

At least we're not being overrun with Mudslimes and Emus :^)

>Of course it's not going to work when states with strict gun laws are surrounded by states with loose laws
see

Oh the uk. Where you are more likely to get raped then not, because you can't fucking carry a self defence weapon to protect yourself against an offender. Great country tbh fam

Guns are freely available in surrounding states via private sales (no background checks) and can be gotten easily

>crossing from a state with low gun control to one with a high gun control

Same shit applies to smugglers. Just because the laws are looser somewhere else doesn't mean blame that area for the shootings. You blame the criminals bringing the guns in, not the area the guns came from. Libtards I swear.

No school shootings in decades :^)

no they can't. you have no idea of the laws.

Amongst other things, that chart includes ICD-10 Code Y35.0 - Legal intervention involving firearm discharge.

Trying to pass off self defense as a murder. Fucking muppet.

even if they were... (they aren't)... the second amendment guarantees the people the right to keep and bear arms..

no harm done

You really have no idea how state and federal law works do you?

Private sales between individuals require no background checks. I'll let you look it up

And what's to stop the blackmarket, or criminals, from buying firearms legally in one state, then going to another to sell them illegally for a much higher price? You fucks really are stupid.

Aussies are low key racist mate, no mudslimes will over run this beautiful place.

See Much harder to smuggle into a completely different country than it is to smuggle into a different state of the same country you fucking mongoloid. Do you know nothing about border security?

You're right. Not even government, local government agencies, or soldiers conducting warfare in foreign countries on our country's behalf. No one needs them.

Still, supplying a firearm to someone who you know has malicious intent or who is a convicted felon is a crime, the weapons have serial numbers for a reason so that the can be tracked

>muh rights
>muh 2nd amendment

Which militia are you in?

>And what's to stop the blackmarket, or criminals, from buying firearms legally in one state
>and what is to stop criminals committing crimes

uhhh the law is there to stop them from doing that you fucking genius. but unfortunately they didn't get the memo cuz

>blatantly ignores (admits) to much higher rape and robberies & terrorist attacks in gun free countries in order to assume a sociopoltical pride in no public shootings

Wew lad

I don't need to be in a milita.. I am "the people"

am I not? oh wait... you can't prove I am not people
? so sorry for you baby gurl. you tried

How do you know if they're a criminal if you don't have a background check retard?

It's not a gun

I ignored your false stats yes

>Well regulated militia
Funny how you fags keep leaving that part out

Criminals don't abide by laws retard. The law hasn't done shit for the black market.

Do you know what a militia is? Since you're so proficient with fact checking I'll let you look it up.

i do private sales on armslist all the time. every single person i have purchased from or sold a firearm to, i have them sign a bill of sale, and take a copy of their id. i dont sell to niggers, and i dont buy from niggers unless they show me some form a credentials as to being a leo, or a ccw holder. it has been the same way everytime i buy a firearm from someone as well. bill of sale, id, some form of credential. here in wisconsin we have our court files available to the public. we can look up any name to find out if they are a felon or not. i always have them meet me at the local police station as well. if they are afraid to meet you there then theres something not right about the transaction.

Trying to be well regulated but you fags keep stepping on our fuckin toes with your misguided policies

That picture shows an interpretation of the amendment, not the actual amendment.

>selling guns to strangers

You deserve to be shot. It's common fucking sense. Since that shit can be traced back to the person who registered it.

a well regulate milita, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

funnd how you fags keep forgetting that multiples Ideas are in play also what do you not understand about "THE PEOPLE"

do you not know what the word "people" means? I could look it up for you if you are a lazy faggot

Also, you faggots can't even keep beaners out of your country, what makes you think the interstate border security is going to be effective at stopping smugglers?

see

A small army to supplement the regular army if needed

So which one are you in? And who are you at war with?

you missed the part about the people... try again

It's not in my mouth so now I can't kill myself

then carry a firearm to protect yourself with, pussy

Funny how "well regulated" in the language of the time meant ably equipped or in proper working order.

One thing you foreigners will never understand is that war could happen at ANY MOMENT. And I am not prepared to lose this country any time soon. You gotta be prepared for when the army needs you. And it will happen some day.

Why? I don't live in a country with daily shootings where every retard like you has a gun

Funny how they meant muskets and shit when they wrote it, not AK 47s

Well in that case I recommend you get off Sup Forums, get yourself a handgun and start practicing if you're so afraid of getting caught in that situation. Because your personal safety should not be left up to the police, the government, or gun laws. It is YOUR responsibility. And if you really think a law or a sign will prevent people who snap from committing atrocities you're dead wrong.

Good point user

>Funny how they meant muskets and shit when they wrote it, not AK 47s
Do you have any evidence of that whatsoever?

Ha good luck with that

>ANY MOMENT
I'm legit loling at your paranoia, how the fuck do you live like that? In constant fear?
My sympathies user

We don't have daily 'shootings'. Gang violence will always exist, even without guns dude, they will still find a way to get them.