youtube.com/watch?v=3XFfUt7HQWM
youtube.com/watch?v=3tHPsphg9xc
worldtrans.org/spir/neuro.html
rexresearch.com/flanagan/neuroph.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions23.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me too.

I wish i was dead

I've been up for 4 days now and I can't see straight. I think I'm going insane. I've been listening to the same 5 combichrist songs for 8 hours. I haven't ate or drank anything today. Nothing helps.

Any medfags? Will I die?

OP here, I've been up for 94 hours now.

Almost 100 here.

Ive ben listening to the mad max fury road soundtrack for the past 10 hrs. Highly recommend.

I'll check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=reOO1cMTkSg

Here, have this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSgeNPz50I8

Here's my favorite song.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XFfUt7HQWM

Good song, Im a big Doors fan myself. On another note have you started hallucinating yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tHPsphg9xc

Yes. I hear a small whisper from behind me and I can't tell which direction (like right or left) it's coming from. It's strange. I can't make out what it's saying either.

Ive heard similar things and i see shadowy silhouettes move around in the corner of my eye. I can hear what the whispers are saying mostly

It sounds like children.

The ones i hear are my family members saying things, some of them nice things and others that are just plain awful

How else can you cope, OP?

Honestly i dont really have a coping mechanism. The voices worm their way into the grey matter of my brain, and i try and shut them out. its a constant battle. when i do sleep the voices are still there.Waiting for a moment of weakness to take control of my life.

Try rain, late night city street buzz,

Something else to put you in the sleeping mood is sensuality, a good song track to just listen too and fall asleep when its over.

I recommend Nujabes

Thanks for not abandoning the thread. Are sleeping pills, like melatonin, not an option for you? What about a drink, one that's non-alcoholic?

Are you sure you don't need something for the Schizophrenic variety of meds?

I tried Ambien but it doesnt make you go to sleep it just makes you unconscious. You wake up feeling the same if not worse.

Was mant for you

I promise you will die. Just maybe not frm lack of sleep.

Half a dozen xanax knocks me the fuck out, just saying. Melatonin, otc. Works good

Holy fuck i thought i replied to myself here but was trying to reply to and replied to you

I dont think im schizophrenic

I've got maybe 10 hours in the last month

user, what makes you think is that?

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Oh no, you memed me. memed me real good.

>the voices

Look up "neurophone"

>be 28
>slept less than most 16 year olds
>losing my youthful appearance in the last year

cancer in 5 years I think

Fuck off, you newfag cuck.

Sup Forums has always been the same, it's never been just YLYL and REKT threads

Go back to ifunny or reddit. Whatever shithole you crawled out of

Other than that I'm perfectly fine though. Im not tin foil hat tier, schizo. Im not even sure if its voices or my own conscience trying to tell me something.

I have bags under my eyes pretty badly. Also a purplish tone to the bags. I look about 5 years older than i am. (im 26)

I lloked it up, I dont grt rit.. is it real? Does it works?

I look 5 younger but it catches up with you, also have a heart condition since 24yo from taking caffeine purposely to make me crash (protip it didnt work)

I've had those experiences before
it only happens to me very late at night when I can barely keep my eyes open. I think its just your brain trying to fall asleep and just part of the brain goes in between there

Op here, what the fuck is that shit?

its some thing on an indiegogo about waves and shit

probably sudo science garbage

Anyone tried Pharma GABA? gonna stack it with my usual glass of red + melatonin + magnesium when it arrives

Looks stupid.

f.lux

It's a patented technology.

It's not bogus.

What the hell does it supposedly even do?

why sleep? When you can get drunk

It doesnt help anything. Its not that i cant sleep im just choosing not to.

Getting srunk is fun dog.

Have you read through any of the solid links you found?

No, it just looks fucking stupid.

Trust me i know but when i do drink i always over indulge myself and regret it later.

how about you sleep then, if you like it do it again

haha that next day is the fucking worse.
The regret is a whole notha lvl.
Wish i could be 420 blazing it rightnow instead.

I dont know. Sleep is just meh. im tired but at the same time wide awake.

I havent smoked or drank in months now. I could definitely go for a smoke but im too lazy to hit up a dealer.

Op here. Im glad I can come on Sup Forums and have conversations with people. You guys are alright.

yea. my dealer gone bye bye
and ive been wit dat neet life so
barely any new contacts.
makes me wish i was in one of the full legal states .

Im not that big on smoking its just nice to wind down and relax a little bit.

yea i feel it. I find myself over indulging in shit. Gotta work on the self control. Or at least find some other shit to do.

worldtrans.org/spir/neuro.html

Thanks for coming on to the board tonight, user.

I still have no idea what im looking at.

Glad to be here
:^)

These are (You) right now, user (You).

It's called tinnitus loser, like 40 million people have it

I dont get it.

Exactly, user. Exactly.

Sorry i get confused sometimes.

rexresearch.com/flanagan/neuroph.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions23.htm

Meridian imbalances? That is like Ti Chi tier medical shit. Phony and gay.

OP here if anyone is still here feel free to add me on steam. My username is Trouser Snake with that pfp.

Whatcha playing? Not now, but regularly?

Whatever floats your boat...

I play Warthunder, Rising Storm/ Red Orchestra 2, Some League of Legends occasionally if my friend wants someone to play with.I have csgo but im not good and rarely play it.

OK. As long as you enjoy it.

Someone please add me i have no friends