old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yOzWLogyYc&t=2m15s
strawpoll.me/10308985
strawpoll.me/10309000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chaos is a ____________

May Night King, your servant, be born again from the snow as you were

Bless him with cold, bless him with wind, bless him with ice.

LISTEN TO THE CHILL, LISTEN TO THE GOD.

HE IS SPEAKING TO US AND HE SAYS WE SHALL HAVE NO KING BUT THE KING OF NIGHT

Let the sleet cover your follies and your vanities.

Let the old King freeze, let his lungs fill with hail, let the frost bite the nails from his fingers.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN HARDER AND STRONGER.

i mean that is a lot of braziers

>tfwywnfmitb
jdimsa

Promise me, Jon

REMINDER THAT SLEEVES ARE THE TRUE HEROES

Nth for the most based Tully

>you thought "the great other" was some epic shit. KEK user, it was just us ;-)

>intentions unknown
>never spoken
>super mysterious
>DUDE SKYNET LMAO

way to limit a dude's potential

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Does she have a penis? I google image searched this and it came back with "female".

those poo spots

horselike chesspiece

oh, you

FUCK OFF ASIANS OF THE FOREST I WANT MY FIVE FORTS I WANT MY NIGHT QUEEN RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder not to be a Garth Greenhand worshiping pleb faggot.

>The oldest histories we have were written after the Andals came to Westeros. The First Men only left us runes on rocks, so everything we know about the Age of Heroes and the Dawn Age and the Long Night comes from accounts set down by septons thousands of years later. There are archmaesters at the Citadel who question all of it. Those old histories are full of kings who reigned for a hundred years, and knights riding around a thousand years before there were knights.

So Bronn is dead, right?

>swn burn you at the stake then revive you and repeat the process hundreds of times until you're a soulless husk
;_;

>she
>a penis

which character in Game of Thrones has like the dirtiest feet on that planet??

Don't ever reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

2015 /got/:

BASED STEPHEN DILLANE, /got/ approved best actor! We ALL agree! Stannis is our Mannis! Oh it shows, Jonautist, it shows! We see you. lel jej

AZOR JON! Based Jonbros! We all love Jon! He always comes back! Stannisfags are so pathetic! Comfy Jon! He is the Song of Ice and Fire!

I need the name of this semen demon

Wish we could have Bran miraculously get his legs back, bulk up and fuck up the Others using an enormous Valyrian block after he got branded

>came here for the gifs
>get this webm instead
thank you BASED user

>BASED STEPHEN DILLANE, /got/ approved best actor! We ALL agree! Stannis is our Mannis! Oh it shows, Jonautist, it shows! We see you. lel jej
Marcus

>AZOR JON! Based Jonbros! We all love Jon! He always comes back! Stannisfags are so pathetic! Comfy Jon! He is the Song of Ice and Fire!
Jonautist

High Sparrow

>We see you.
That was some autistic shit, mainly because it was just Marcus repeating it

Jenny Haniver

1st for slapping my cock all over those fat tits

2016 /got/:

(You)

Definitely the High Sparrow

So we know from the Truede leaks that he returns next episode. Was he lying here or is it a new actor? They would have wrapped up filming the new season by the time of this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yOzWLogyYc&t=2m15s

>mfw a man lacks a phalus

>tfw they killed Summer for le ebin shock value

Praise R'hllor

they don't see it user, but we do

THIS
FUCKING
TRIGGERS
ME

FUCKINGG FUCKS FUCKED UP THE WHOLE SHOW.

I could tolerate retard-euron, I could tolerate idiotic fire danny and all other shit, but this really fucked the whole show up. the great other are fucking children of the forest, what a fucking great reveal, in the middle of a season with some slumber party shit scenography.

fucking retards

Don't forget

>AVENGE THE MAISIEBRO

>fuck OFF filterfag! "Muh discussion" can go back to r*ddit!

sleeves?

So goblin.

>tfw the 2 best looking girls of this show are also some 400 years old monsters.

I can't fap to that.. I think..

chainmail sleeves i gguesS?

where's the ass, amigos?

strawpoll.me/10308985

SLEEVES NIGGA SLEEVES!!!

now that I think about it there's more sleeves-bros in the show:
>the hound
>the mountain
>loras

So can we talk about some theories regarding Bran being the Bloodraven, Bran being Bran the Builder?

Does the Long Night happen in the future of the show, and it's thought of as "history" because history keeps looping? Does Bran warg into men from the past, becoming the First Men?

she has no ass and no hips. But with tits like those, I'm ok with that.

>I can still feel it. I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now.

What did she mean by this?

do characters in Game of Thrones even use toilet paper after they poo? do you think Jorah watched when Daario was pooing in the desert? there are no trees to hide behind

Summer Islander, plz

>loras sleeves

Oui oui

WITNESS HOW A SLEEVLESS PIECE OF SHIT GETS STOMPED BY A SLEEVE BRO

One day if I meet grrm I'm gonna ask that for you user

Chase and lead her
Chase and leadher
Chas is leadher
Chaos ish a ladder

Who are Aegon's parents?

The one on the far right is probably hot. Someone find a picture of her without the make up.

Is the Night King the new Stannis?

Why do people like littlefinger so much?

Also why is his whole performance just a knock off on Gary Oldmans character in "the fifth element"

>final episode is nights king, jorah, robert strong, jaime and the hound being the last alive via natural selection
>they are about to engage in a fight
>they simultaneously realise it would be a stalemate because they all have sleeves
>they decide to call a truce and walk into the sunset in unison

>Why do people like littlefinger so much?
Isnt it obvious?

>Why do people like littlefinger so much?
Because he is gonna crash the realm with no survivors

"Chaos is a larder"

~Caloreesi

Stannis was the fake nights king 2bh, senpaitchi

Illyrio and some Blackfrye whore

> tfw aidan gillen complained about how most people see CIA as a mustache twirling villain and he thinks there's a lot more to the character but "sadly i can only do what's given to me on the page"

he basically said D&D are stubborn as fuck and won't take any of his suggestions even when he can tell the direction/dialogue is shit bc D&D think everything they write is pure genius.

They'll join forces and start The House Of Sleeves

shit, now that I think about it ONLY THE HOUSE OF SLEEVES COULD RIVAL THE HOUSE GOODMEN ALONG WITH IT'S SER TWENTY

too fat to ride dragons when?

He's busy filling Lollys with an heir before his next mission.

Our guy

Promise me, Ned

Based Aiden

do you know how hard it is to stay skinny when you're as short as she is?

you probably do bc you're a manlet

>fucking LEAF created the main antagonist of this entire fucking series
>he's a brainless killing machine

Never

Chris what a histrionic whore. Look at her desperate attempt to bring attention to herself. I bet the other slags hate her.

I like that he is a schemer
Been a Littlefinger and Varys fan since day one

So what is Littlefinger's plan lmao

It really makes no sense

just like Varys, CIA is way shittier on the show than in the book. Which is a shame, since both are really interesting characters.

DABID, one of our actors talked back again. We need to kill his character off like we did Barristan

poor arse bandit, he's a great actor if given proper writing

To beat Varys

Sleeves a new meme?

>show littlefinger
>a plan

>DABID, one of our actors talked back again. We need to kill his character off like we did Barristan
>mfw this actually happens

his scheming makes the story fun.

He seemed pretty genuine in that he isn't in season 6.

Also, shooting wrapped last December so at the time of this interview he would definitely have shot or at least been involved with season 6.

>No one thinks of mentioning this to Bran before he sees it
>He asks no follow up questions

strawpoll.me/10309000

strawpoll.me/10309000

strawpoll.me/10309000

OUR GUY

oh no, did someone insult your waifu?