Just got home from a 8 hr shift of supervising
adult kids. Before I smoke weed and get
changed, what do you want to say to me?
Also I have no serious goals atm and live with my
parents.

>pic related; blackmail.

Who you blackmailing fam?

Wanna match?

Pic related. Found her iPhone on the bus. Long story.

Have angry sex with that woman and post it here or send link to the video

Post more of the chick is what you should do

Any derogatory comments on my shitty lifestyle choice?

What's so inciting about your choice?
And any face pics? Should just dump the phone

Do you ever feel like killing any of the people you supervise? Ever thought about going postal?

no. I don't hat them. Just hate their poor work ethics as where I work, it pays well to do literally nothing. They're lazy ungrateful Americans who thinks jobs are entitled. Half are somalians and a quarter are black. Best workers are the other race which includes whites no mexicans. So just about a quarter of hard workers on each shift.

*hate

Forgot to add they're 20-32 years old throughout the 40 personnel team divided into shifts. Majority are 25 years old.I am younger than most of these fools!

Jobs are not about working hard lol you're enslaving yourself bro. that's why you're so upset after work.

Also post more of chick

Learning and retaining the hard working genes of which will be the gene to success in the far future. My seeds will carry on.

>filename
>idontthinksotim.jpeg

It's pure science that anything you do after birth will not affect your genes. Like if you dye your hair, your kids won't have that color.

totally srs

well then it's plain and simple. I already have the hard working genes. My seeds will continue to swim.

but you could build muscle and keep weight training in your daily life, and that will carry over to next generations even if its just being able to build muscle faster or having more strength to muscle volume

they will have already had the trait. passing the trait has nothing to do with whether or not you use it

kek

Where do you work?

i wouldn't brag about that now seeing as you came on b to vent about depression. learn an instrument or take up a hobby where you reward yourself for hard work. unless you run your own business, "work" will more than likely not be rewarding

Second biggest corporation in the world.

lesson of the day don't loose iPhone because Sup Forums ros may find and upload your nudes kek

Can I ask exactly what you do OP? You literally babysit adults?

define adult kids

post more nudes and face

LITERALLY! The protocols for a situation is in the protocol book. It's just that nobody fucken reads it so you have to do the thinking for them.I'm not shitting you that that was all I did and I got promoted. What has this world become?

Cmon, you can be more vague than that, user.

> Before I smoke weed and get
changed, what do you want to say to me?
Well, good job I guess? You doing shit I wouldn't want to do is probably in some way helpful to me.

> Also I have no serious goals atm and live with my parents.
You know, that's actually just fine.

Go travel when you feel like it, hook up when you feel like it, stay with parents when you feel like it.

That said, I strongly suggest doing the basic human things. Cook and eat food. Have sex. Watch some trivial things happen outside. Go swim. Walk or travel under your own power somehow. You know, the shit one might also have done 100k years ago. Keeps man-ape sane.

this made me realize that I should really finish school and gtfo out this jungle prestige I am living in. Need to live in Rivendell rather than morodor.

user confirmed man, original post image does not match nudes

I'll consider the advice.

fuck school dude. you have experience. and nuts.
walk the walk and talk the goddamn talk. you're literally already a pro, bro, just get sleep/a life/goals.

But no fat chicks. Shitty personalities. And post more nudes

I'm just worried about what's outside the Shire , Sam. I've been hesitant to meet people and am an introvert but can be extrovert when I know what really pays the bill. The smile.

You probably only get to try and travel to Rivendell once you've stashed up cash from Mordor. Get shares in it, the dark powers will likely just grow for a good while.

Doesn't need to be your whole income for the future, but it probably should be a bigger amount than what impresses plebs a lot.

you've gotta swim like your seeds, son. and the opportunities will present themselves. accept your fears, and conquer them. if you expect to find a safe haven where you are secure, you're sure to find yourself bad. know yourself

Depends on my out look on life. I was pretty depressed for a year. Grew out of it and started working the best to my ability as I lost my ego with my depression. Now I can adapt to people without feeling offended with their beliefs or bigotry.

Post more of the first chick. She is why I'm here. Hot ass moles

Sorry to disappoint but that was it.

you never gave any fucking details as to what your job is
what is an adult kid?
are we talking abdl
are we talking retarded
could even be fucking amnesia
explain yourself

I'm not a direct supervisor. I lead by stories and hard work as I would assist with their duties when it is not what my job duty entails. I do not like to force a implication but rather you use your imagination from my narrative. Good night Sup Forumsros.

next time you wanna troll have a story ready k

well im gonna get to bed but one thing i can tell you is know yourself, and once you start getting complacent, realize it and you'll go far. you'll need multiple comfortable spots that will help you move beyond the complacency as you balance them. we've all been through "it" man. That's what makes you an adult. What makes you "you" is how much power you have put in your response.