I've fucked worse

On your knees

get dressed whore

Put something on.

bury face, contagious

"Who are you"

you look like a japanese penis

unhappy chubby mom

360?? Lol look at this newfag. You're so dumb u noob. Means youd be right back to where she is duuuuhh. Fucking idiot.

I'd hit both.

very ugly milf

eh, probably not

you must be new here

spread legs hurry

this is called "trying way too fucking hard"
reddit wouldn't fall for it

tongue my asshole

On da dickah

more pussy shots?

dat pixeld face

Fuck my bad dude. I was really trying to impress you. Suck a chode you fucking swine it was a joke.

I think Sup Forums is spoiling me.... first 3 words that come to mind are *approaching middle aged*.

I went on a date with a 27 year old woman today, a woman I've been in love with for over a half a decade..... and the truth of the matter is she's getting too old for me (we've dated on and off for a few years). And I say that being significantly older than her.

But my last few girlfriends, scratch that, NEARLY ALL my girlfriends with the exception of high school have been 18-22.

Honestly, after that period, the freshness of the body starts decaying noticeably, PARTICULARLY if they have had children or have ever been or currently are overweight.

Vagina Blood Fart

>freshness
it's called partially developed body. A mature body instead is way superior.

No central air

Crossdresser prostitute in east circle/drive powel tennessee it does it will do anything you ask

Buy a bra

Whats her name, user?

Not true, by 18 virtually all women are fully developed, and no stretch marks, wrinkles, or sagging has set in yet.

Not to mention old womens' (I say old but I really mean women in their late 20s and 30s) personalities are so much more jaded, boring, and disenfranchised. Young women are still chipper, optimistic, fun, and adventurous. By the late 20s, the weight of the world and reality begins to kick your ass and it shows, in both body and spirit.

She goes by mandy

I'm not telling, you goddamn stalker sleuths may even work it out and tell her she's to goddamn old for me. Never put anything past Sup Forums, they'll wreck someone's shit just cause they're bored and want something to do for 15 minutes.

but they are also unexperienced so having sex with an 18 girl is basically rape. A more mature woman can dry out your balls in many more ways.

Give me a tight cunt that you can give her "firsts" to over a jaded old cunt that may have more technical skill but less passion.

It's like the difference between a passionate punk band with soul and a unique style vs Eddie Van Halen, who has more technical skill but is generic and boring as fuck and sounds like nothing but unoriginal rock cliches.

interesting concept.

now i feel the urge to fuck a young girl.

>having sex with an 18 girl is basically rape
You say it like it's a bad thing.

Virgin detected. Fucked plenty of 18 yr old girls that definitely blew my mind.. shut the hell up.

Can I fuck

It's really fun to give a girl her "firsts". I've given several their first kiss, first sex, first anal (I've probably given more first anal than anything, they think they're gonna hate it, but assuming you do it right and don't just ram it in, they love it, some more than regular sex).

Not to mention, they get really excited about it. I'm by no means a pro at sex and honestly, my cock is probably on the small end of average. But girls that are no to sex worship it and treat it like the best thing ever anyhow.

You get some jaded old hag (not really, I mean more like late 20s or 30s) who sees an average size dude with a average-ish cock and their disappointment is obvious (though they usually don't tell you this, but you can tell when they get it unwrapped that they wish there was more). Not to mention old womens' cooches are just worn out from slutting for 2 decades or taking that 9" doc johnson dildo on the reg.

And their personalities are just as worn out and pessimistic as their cooches.

Honestly, any woman who's in her late 20s on the dating marking in our culture either got married, had kids, and got divorced; or fucking hit the bar slutting scene hard and stayed there for a decade. Neither of which is good dating material.

Best shoot for those naive church girls fresh out of high school who really admire an established man and will treat you like you deserve rather than another fuck out of the last 500 they've had in 2 years.

Fat hair bitch

No central air.

enslave forcebreed lolifactory

suck it in

flabby gross tits

LOLLOLOLLL idiot 360 DEGREES IS WALKING STRAIGHT FUCKING NEW FAG LMAO XDDDD

how much again?

>Best shoot for those naive church girls fresh out of high school who really admire an established man and will treat you like you deserve rather than another fuck out of the last 500 they've had in 2 years.
amen, Sup Forumsro, amen
especially since you're hitting their primal instincts; "provider above everything"

want an abortion?

get back into shape

See, what women don't realize is that the dating market is slanted in their favor until they hit about 25, then after that the men run the show.

Women have their best looks in their late teens and early 20s. This is biological, it's because their reproductive parts work the best those years... best chances of conception and healthy birth.

Men stay fertile all their lives and generally speaking (assuming you're trying at all at life), get more successful as they age. This is why women can say 70 year old men like Harrison Ford, Al Pacino, or Sean Connery are still hot; even sex symbols. Assuming you don't get decrepit as shit your market value increases greatly as you age.

This is why you don't settle for an average girlfriend to marry at 20.... as you get older your options will get better. I couldn't get laid to save my life in my early 20s (all the young women were wanting older, more established, men).... now in my late 30s I'm getting mobbed by young women that wouldn't have looked twice at me when I was younger (and even physically more attractive). I'm fatter, balder, and less attractive than ever BUT I'm much more confident and my life is going well.... and don't think I'm buying these bitches or supporting them either, it's just I've gotten older and became a "silverback" if you will. Women want older men, this will be an advantage to you when you get older.... but in your early 20s, it may suck.

six outta ten.

Ugly as fuck