Hey Sup Forums i'm a 25 year old supervisor at a local supermarket and recently this gorgeous beautiful 12 year old...

Hey Sup Forums i'm a 25 year old supervisor at a local supermarket and recently this gorgeous beautiful 12 year old girl has come in and we talk a lot. She's super mature for her age and we talk so much and recently we gotten flirty with our conversations.

Anyway how do i get her to give me her number without seeming too weird? Yesterday she hugged me before she left and i was all red and flustered lol shes super pretty and mature for her age

> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=c9VJRmnFcmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno, but what ever you do don't fuck it up..

Fuck the law

Hit that shit bro

She's pretty hot, i'd steal that opportunity in a heartbeat

lucky. its like hitting the lottery jackpot of life.

Um.....you fucking don't

lol this girl is from that musical.ly app

Moralfag detected

Kys yourself

Nice, just ask confidently. Chicks dig that. Good luck!

If you had her fb you (that's where that pic is from) you wouldn't be asking advice. Nice bait tho, m8.

Made me reply/10

That can't be 12. Am I a pedophile? Jesus, I think you're bullshitting OP.

Do what you do but, keep the consequences in mind. Jail time, being labeled a perv for the rest of your life, fines, loss of job... And then a piano will fall on your head.

I don't know OP, i've had the same issue about a year ago with this girl named Madison

Being over 22 and trying to be with someone who hasn't entered high school yet is a hard challenge and very difficult to keep discreet. Do you live by yourself?

When girls live with their parents its nearly impossible to get away with it.

OP better give us everything he knows or he is just baiting us. I'm going with bait at this points personally.

Don't get her number. Why would you want electronic records?

heres a pic of her. she liked my beard but we had to stop talking because my brother found out and told her parents.
she's on the right

I realize that the fact your resorting to hitting on a 12 year old girl is probably an indicator of other shortcomings in your life, but at least attempt not being a pedophile

Atleast his dick will die happy being in her cunny

How old is your brother?

agreed, use el snappy chat

She hit on me first lol

I don't care anymore. Do what you want.

fucking snitch. he will realize how hot are middle school girls when he gets into his early 20's

get a burner phone and then ask for her number so you can friendly chat when she's gone.

hang out at the park or something, involve Pokemon Go.

Then grab her and stick her in the van.

That's the spirit!

what are you talking about man. I'm just going on about the hard shit you get from talking to someone young

OP give us ALL OF THE INFO. We need to know everything. The only thing we don't need is personal info. So just explain everything that you know without getting yourself v&.

/thread

disgusting pedo
that is a CHILD!

>he is jealous he cannot get to talk to girls that young

Not OP bud, just a guy who sucks at pulling in someone younger than him before i got in trouble...

Beat the shit out of your brother.

dude a fucking hug means nothing, just that she isnt completely disgusted by your presence

OH man I wish I could but I don't want to when I'm living in HIS home he invested so much money in. I have my own car but until I can get my own place I might go ahead and start talking to her again.

Not OP but if you were hugged tight by a 12 year old girl you would feel how fucking amazing life is.

Im 22 and hopked up with her using this young bitches love pokemon and she didnt mind me at all in fact she loved having an older guy she thinks boys her age are immature

Do it man just keep tslking to her youll regret it.

> pic also related its the girl

I meant you'll regret it if you dont

>super mature
yeah, right. If you think a 12 year old is super mature that's because you have the maturity of an 11 year old, stupid cunt
>shes flirting,hugged me
kys

> basing maturity on a number not an individual

Topkek. What a moralfag

will do my man. i will never give up

Just watch in the near future all men over 18 will be banned interacting or be near with with underage girls under 18 in America or get be a registered sex offender. That includes teachers,schools, families, hospitals, restaurants, shopping centers, parks, etc. THINK OF THE CHILDREN. All men are potential pedophiles. Screen cap this when it inevitably happens.

Playing with fire op. I'm not saying stop playing but be careful not to get burned.

99% chance you're gonna fuck up, with a 1% margin of error. Most likely you felt attraction because of the hug, and I suggest you back off ASAP

>mature for her age
>12

This looks more like "wow loli hugs should i fucc xDDDD" than real love

>agreed, use el snappy chat
no.
no cell phone, no computer contact. at all.
and no talking about each other online (at least ask her not to do that)
you say "meet me here, meet me there, don't bring your cell phone so we dont get interrupted"
and YOU don't bring YOUR cell phone either...
they can track phone locations. every 2 seconds, your cell phone tells the cell phone company where it is

computer & phone are the first things the cops check, if they ever come checking

poor excuse for a human being

So of i have a 12 year old neighbour and want to have sex deep inside her young pussy i use a walkie talkie instead?

Ah yes, of course you, a bearded Sup Forums user with a crappy job stands a chance with a 12 year old who has a protective brother

>poor excuse for a human being
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Shut the fuck up dumb ass that's exactly what happened to the blacks and gays for a short while but they got their freedom. Your scenario would only happen if a black 18 year old brutally raped and killed over 20, 5-18 year old, girls and left their bodies for dumb fuck autistic people to find

Not our fault that 12 year olds are only getting sexier and sexier

Holy shit this is a REALLY old pasta...

any vids on her

This thread is fucking disgusting.

You're 25 and she's 12.... You're a pathetic sick pedophile.Mature for her age... She is 12... You can't get a girl your age? You probably think she is mature because that's how mature you are.

I hope you get a trained ran on you in jail.

A thought:

She likes you NOW. What happens if she stops? Young girls change their minds like clothes,and if you do something to piss her off,what then? She can destroy your life easily,utterly and thuroughly with a phonecall to DYFUS (child welfare services). "user did THIS to me!" ,and not only will she be automatically believed, you will have to prove yourself innocent with clueless officials who can't or won't understand how manipulative a kid can be. I've seen this up close,trust me. Don't encourage her. Be polite aloof and just masturbate furiously to what you imagine it might be like. The reality may have you stuck in prison prying Lifers out of your ass,and NO girl is worth THAT.

>ITT: newfags fall for old b8

Ah the sjw newfags have been baited

>This thread is fucking disgusting.
sexing rebellious teenagers is a wonderful game
the police would like you to believe it's a game you can't win
believe that if you want
yolo

Not OP but if you were hugged tight by a 12 year old girl you would feel how fucking amazing life is.

nothing compared to a 7 year old holing your hand and telling you she loves you

College girls are way too old to consider to start a relationship and i am only 22. I do not want a used up slut, it makes 12 year old much more desirable so much they banned men form them

Dear God.
I'm also running into this issue with a girl named Maddie that I work with. Just found out the other day that she's only 15 but here I am at 23. I didn't ask to be older, why should it be a problem just because some other assholes have a problem with it?

Probably because those other assholes made up the rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9VJRmnFcmo

note song.
wait till shes legal

>also this is a bait thread

You're mentally inept and morally retarded.

You're thinking that as if niggers or fags were humans. Top kek

If I was either of those things, I would have gone for it already.