What is your stupid/boring hobby Sup Forums?

What is your stupid/boring hobby Sup Forums?

I like to build go karts and sell them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQB5Lc1C_a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's actually kinda neat. Got any pics?

I like to do a lot of drugs and go dancing for 48hours every Friday

youtube.com/watch?v=cQB5Lc1C_a8

skip to 2:40

i contemplate suicide. alot.

I collect and catalog flowers from around the world - particularly wild flowers. I have been doing this for 6 years. I often sell seeds and dried flowers for quite a lot of money.

I like to eat hops, my Lord.

I Collect Pizzas, My favorite Is Cheese Pizza.

Bodybuilding

Yeah I feel ya

i write graffiti

I draw small TRPG characters in a pocket notebook.

I like dogwhistles

I draw weird things.

I like to build my own sensors for my own home automation project

I play a lot of 40k, kinda nerdy and i lose a lot

I hope you are serious cuz that's pretty unique. To me at least

Otherwise, i like to collect glass bottles

i like to build various weapons using scrap metal i modify myself, and varying household objects.

Wow man ur just phycotic twisted fucker hahaha ur so weird man u draw weird stuff u little weirdo ur a geeky weirdo haha

100% serious. I have a collection of over 800 rare flowers from around the world, and I tavel regulalrly for work, so I use it as an excuse to go elsewhere and collect strains that I can only get in certain places. For example, I'm currently in San Francisco, so I am traveling to Taho for the Amsinckia grandiflora - a rare type of fiddleneck. .

Bump

i collect the bloodied underwear of freshly broken in girls

bump

i like it

i also like to play mmorpg's and being a trap

if gaming doesn't count then art
pic related, avatar i drew

I train ISIS militants in the art of origami.

That's really fucking cool actually

Trap? Do you have pics?

I'm into iOS hacking. Before everyone flips their shit, watching me would be like watching paint dry. I mostly use winocm's kloader and libimobiledevice to poke around in the iBoot (second stage bootloader) and my own USB fuzzers for the SecureROMs (first stage). I'm also able to bypass iOS 9 KPP and exploit webkit in some pretty scary ways. I'm currently analyzing a SecureROM dump of an iPhone 6 which I did from userland. Now I'd like to crash the SecureROM and see what it shits out. This is how you look for buffer overflows which are easily exploitable.

TLDR I do more with my iToys than an average macfag.

I sleep competitively.

My record for non-drug-induced sleep is about 38 hours.

I buy exotic fruit plants, then I watch them slowly wilt to exotic diseases while practically begging anyone, ANYONE in my social group to get into the hobby with me so at the very least the failure isn't entirely my own.

I like to spend hours at a time setting up cool scenes and plots in Gmod. Usually based around sci-fi battles and what not.

user, how did you learn all this? by yourself? where do you get your resources? I've always been interested in "hacking", but I've really no idea how any of it works lol

Care to share more in laymen's terms?

Kek

I reinstall windows on my laptop every day for fun.

Oh yeah then I masturbate like six times in a row and drink myself to sleep.

Competitively, of course.

I like sitting on my fat ass all the time, every time.

How do u do hobbies?

i go fishing

I'm self taught. My first smartphone was an iPhone 3G and I was pissed that I didn't have full filesystem access on it like the family computer. So I jailbroke it and started experimenting. You can take a look at the iphone wiki (www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Main_Page) but it's pretty limited. Best way to get into iOS is through hands on stuff.

Yeah me too.
I'm a bartender and I also collect bottles. Most just whiskey bottles.
>that's a good sleep

>be me
>run debian
>haven't reinstalled in 5 years
>stable
>updates don't break shit
>leave computer on for 3 months at a time

>be me
>reinstall windows daily for fun

What makes it fun? And is that really fun or is it just something to do?

I play games on PC

It's so exciting having a fresh operating system to play with.

I collect plastic shopping bags from various stores and supermarkets. I have a wardrobe full of bags and had to move my clothes into a chest just to make space for my bags

I like to do math a lot

i like to eat my own shit while smoking crack

>tfw been around since 2013 and still never bothered learning how to triforce

  ▲
▲ ▲

wrong thread

NIGGER

Thanks for the insight user!

I read Naruto fanfiction.
A lot of Naruto fanfiction.

Sure. AMA else. I'm bored.

fishings lit esp when lit

Homestuck

>believing anyone on Sup Forums for a second

Alright, um, how would one break into an iphone's gallery? Is this easy to do? I mean, if you don't have the passcode...

I riddle when sober. I also tinker with non-IC electronics. Sometimes I make extra money by burglar-proofing.

I did this when I was a teenager and would shop at many different stores. I had them taped all over the roof and walls of my room.

People fish while sober? I thought getting lit was implied.

Since iOS 6 iPhones have been using FDE (full disk encryption). Even though this is the case, the iBoot is interactive over USB. Because of this you can issue commands through the iBoot to control fstab, a file responsible for mounting and controlling the reading and writing to the partitions. Basically you can decrypt the system partition using the GID key in the AES module alone. Then you can modify a few things and run through random 4 or 6 digit passcodes over USB. Might take a while but it could be automated.

A vulnerable bootloader renders encryption useless for anything more than a small annoyance.

Forgot to mention, System partition is not encrypted with the same keys as the User partition. That's so Apple keeps full control over what users can access.

/dev/disk0s1s1 is mine forever and Apple is my bitch.

Essentially one key is private, the other user defined. Private one can't be changed by the user. Well both are private but yeah, one can't be modified without at least an OTA update from Apple.

Alright, so while I haven't the foggiest idea what you just said, the technical terms will most likely help. In my free time I'm going to try to learn more about this, as I've missed so many chances to steal info/nudes from people's iphones lol

Thanks again user

No problem. Just remember you can't get those titties without physical access.

spotted the script kiddy.

eqemu

I pretend to be a 15 year old girl online.

Prove me wrong. I don't know about much, but I know everything about iOS devices.

Wow you're very passable.

I agree. That penis looks so much like a vagina.

And people say that it's gay to fap to traps. Just look at that feminine penis.

I make soap. I have a bunch of strange novelty molds for my soap. Like fish, pizza, tree bark, etc

I also use strange fragrances like dirt or jalapeno

Hey I know you. You were in a thread a couple weeks ago regarding Tor. I'm the guy that asked about what you do. What up mang?

I knew a friend who did this. He now works at Microsoft, go figure!

I'm in a similar situation. I re-install Skyrim and whole bunch of mods. Not sure why. I just find it more interesting than playing for some reason.