You're presented with 3 choices and you have to pick one

You're presented with 3 choices and you have to pick one.

1. Be alone for the rest of your life and never be able to touch a girl again.
2. Be in a relationship with this MtF transgender girl. She will always love you. Sex is required and you can't cheat on her.
3. Get struck down by lightning and die instantly upon picking this option.

Choose wisely.

Life already made my choice for me. 1 LUL

>2

only choice

>transgender
>capable of love

lol

obviously 1. there are worse things in life than loneliness, and I don't worship sex like the common pleb.

I'd rather not have false rape claims on me again.

-tips fedora-

1 easy

1 is my reality and 2 is a nightmare. Nonexistence is the more appealing of the three to me atm.

>touch a girl again
>implying I'm not a hopeless kissless virgin
>also implying I would give a shit if someone's trans when it involves someone actually loving me

m'gentleman

Lightning. The other 2 choices sound like a painful way to live.

fuuuuuck, are you in Utah?

tranny samefag detected

2 because its as close as you can get to a girl with options here ...sad thing is her pussy with always be inside out balls.

Not inside out balls, the balls are completely removed, inside out dick skin.

GIMME THE LIGHTNING, SENSEI

2 sounds nice, but is the tranny a metalhead or at least open to the screaming and heavy stuff? It's a requirement for me.

>inb4 screaming = shit
I think it can be used percussively and fit a song very well. Also, not forcing anyone to listen to it.

2 obviously, I'd fuck her every other hour

isnt that nothing like a vagina and 100% disgusting? i've seem webms of that, it looks terrifying

Negative. Pennsylvania.

> would you rather be gay or just masturbate

>lol gay of course

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

who is this?

Well if he has a good personality, sure. I mean, I would rather have a companion than be alone, even if it isn't ideal.

Oh look, logic

It's honest to god a lose-lose-lose situation.

If you pick option 1, you'll most likely kill yourself due to crippling depression/loneliness.

If you pick option 2, you'll most likely catch some rare STD that will kill you faster than you can say "CUMSHOT".

And if you pick option 3, well. You die.

fuckin' bitches man. get a sex doll and leave real women to rot.

Who is this semen demon

Yeah you can tell it's not a normal cunt, but it's better than nothing right?

>2
The only choice here

I'll just stick to [spoiler]my waifu.[/spoiler]

2, seems cute, I can make it work.

>MtF transgender girl
>girl

1 or 3 are just fine, thank you

3, please

nothing happened :(

3 plz

2 pls thanks

sauce on this beautiful girl?

100% option 2. Especially if the dick is still there, i.e. trap because then I will cum buckets every single day. Why the hell would anyone else rather become asexual?

No is no benefit to choosing 3 over 1. So that option is irrelivent. You're poll is stupid and makes me furious that you couldnt have come up with a better scenario for us to answer. 0/10 die in a fire.

WE NEED MORE PICS!!

>xy
>female

These 3 questions are aggressively designed to force people to say they're OK with marrying a trap in order to make you feel less alone in your mental illness. [/truth]

3. I've been wanting to die for 15 years but don't want to put my fam through that shit, but an act of jebus would be pretty easy for them to digest.

I'm happy with 3, but that's a fact

Is that really a transgender? Any more?