I come bearing gifts Sup Forums

I come bearing gifts Sup Forums.

Holy shit, goldmine.

Today, OP is not a faggot.

MODS
MODS
MODS

what the fuck OP, I was doing nofap...

I did this when I was about 13. It was an experience.

I kek'd

Fucking incredible, bravo OP.

Op is not a fag

That's some quality shit OP

What ? just some sexy lady pics ?

Bot thread...

Probably a trojan

Damn son where you find this

newfags detected

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick. I'm fucking tired of this pasta hate bullshit.

Holy fuck, this is the day OP stopped being a faggot!

ya forgot to sage in all fields, newfriend

b8/outa 8

WHAT THE FUCK OP THEY HAVE MY IP ADDRESS WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I WIPE MY COMPUTER/CHANGE MY IP? GUYS HELP

GUYS SERIOUSLY WHAT DO I DO CAN I JUST REINSTALL WINDOWS OR WHAT? I JUST MOVED ALL MY STUFF TO A EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE THEM TO TRACK ME? I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS GUYS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

hdd in microwave, post pics

Lmao! People actually fall for this?

delete the folder WINDOWS/system32, on your hard drive. deletes every tracking police can use.

It just said something about police in a foreign country. I can't fap to that!

BACKING UP ATM WILL FRY THE DRIVE IN 20 MINUTES

IT'S NOT LETTING ME DELETE IT GUYS WHAT DO I DO?

Oh shit they got me

you just discover this now, that you think anyone's STILL this stupid to fall for it? or hoping to catch someone new?

Stfu fag.

Hoooly shit xD fucking assholes

I mean, I only just discovered this. Not stupid enough to click it.

rofl are you real?

at any rate microwave will nuke everything but i want pics cos it'll be really cool a video if you can

Keeping thread bumped for user to deliver

Op is arrest

What's happening user?

I remember when I tried this around 7 years ago. I freaked out lol

nothing happened, do i need to do it in caps? all i see are legal tiny girls and 1 trap

Incredible op, love you.