Paris/Budapest/Rome all 2000 years old

>Paris/Budapest/Rome all 2000 years old
>Los Angeles 100 years old
>still has more culture than those other "cities" combined
>Actually diverse with many races and cultures
>not 100% Islamic
>has the best wine in the world just 45 minutes north in Santa Barbara, surpassing the French at what they are known for
>has the best climate in the world, way better than Rome's Mediterranean climate
>best kino in the world
>best music in the world
>basically entertainment capital of the world
>also the sports capital of the world
>had the most successful Olympics in history back in 1984
>everyone else goes bankrupt while we prosper
youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4

How can other "cities" even compete?

Culture and wine? Really nigger? I mean, if you're going to bait don't be so obvious.

I know you're just trolling but I'd genuinely give it to LA and ban all European countries from hosting major international events until the Muslim population is less than 0.1% and there hasn't been a snackbar attack for at least 5 years desu

go and drink your fucking merlot, you pleb.

>USA
>can't host an exhibition match

Rome has more culture than the whole US and you know it

>he doesn't kno-
>portahdsubs
nevermind you'll never know

Yeah right.

>sun scorched Mexican hellhole that to get anywhere you need to sit in traffic for hours
>only somewhat unique things in its seas of strip malls are degenerate celebrity "culture" and some hamburger place

>living in the west side

top hue

All of those sites should say US because America owns the world.

Paris will get it because it'll be 100 years since it last hosted the Games. That being said, the IOC President is German...

no kidding they would have been detroyed if the u.s. didn't intervene.

>

I bet more than half those sites in the US are parks and have nothing to do with culture.

>Paris
Occupied
>Budapest
Ally
>Rome
Ally
lel
Take your (You) and go.

>not recognizing nature as culture

>being this desperate for culture

Fuck I hate califags

>gary spivey

every time

>kick a ginger day

Top kek

>brazil
>can't host water

>we're better cuz we're old and have old shit
Not how it works you retard.

England's only recent cultural contribution to the world is the invention of chicken tikka masala.

What's the difference between the US and yoghurt?

Look at the difference in culture between Portugal and Brazil. Between Spain and Mexico. Fuck, even Australia has a different culture to us.

You've got no excuse.

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>implying Mexican culture is newer
>implying Australia has more heritage sites than the US
>implying Native Americans commonly built large-scale sites that could later be claimed as Unesco heritage sites

Do you see why you're a fucking idiot? You (or some other dumb britbong) said most of our unesco sites are probably parks. The reason for that is, we had no native cultures known for constructing super-structures to justify their existence. Therefore, less unesco sites that aren't land-based or recent history. Stupid fuck.

t. Juan Hernandez Perez

>implying Native Americans commonly built large-scale sites that could later be claimed as Unesco heritage sites
Uhh yes? Several native civilizations built cool as fuck shit like the Aztecs, Mayans, Olmecs, Inca.

Some other britbong. Breaking news: UNESCO sites aren't the only measure of culture, braindead fuck. You (or some other yank) said that nature is culture. Even if most of your sites are parks, or more fittingly, outstanding areas of natural beauty (a term we use in the UK), they still don't mean half as much as what the people themselves produce. Think ancient monuments for us, and anyone not from this isle will only think of Stonehenge, yet we've built a vast culture for ourselves.

You ask anybody about British culture, they'll talk about Shakespeare, The Beatles and kilts before they talk about the Norfolk Broads or the Cotswolds. You ask anybody about German culture, they'll talk about Wurst, Oktoberfest, Bach and Wagner before the Black Forest or the North Sea. You get the idea.

No, the Soviets were going to win.

The United States intervening saved the West.

We have a different culture from you, our culture just has dominated the rest of the west's cultural to an extreme degree

>we're better cuz we're old and have old shit
No user, that's not it. We're better because we preserve and value our old shit. You let it rot then tear it down to build malls and skyscrapers.

>los Angeles
>cultured

In degeneracy maybe

>Los Angeles

That city takes people and corrupts them. Like the once pure and untainted English rose Mischa Barton.

Same.
Detroit put in a bid for one. With some help it could have been pretty comfy.

All of which are in Central and South America, ya dip.

And that would be a fine argument, were it not for some other britbong's point of the US having no culture due to having natural parks instead of actual buildings for unesco heritage sites. He was even kind enough to post a fucking chart to prove his incredibly stupid point.

>gold for the 100m loot dash goes to jamal

did she get blacked or something?

>>Los Angeles has more culture than those other "cities" combined

NYC? Yes.
Toronto? Yes
Los Angeles? No, not really.

Los Angeles is awesome if you aren't a pretentious fuck about it and don't try to spend all of your time in Hollywood, which basically every dumb shit does when they come here.

literally this. my friends are police officers and they tell me everyone who goes there is a retarded cuck that ends up falling into prostitution or drugs.

>t.trudeau

>I don't watch television or movies
>I don't listen to music

Kek

We haven't got any "old shit" you stupid spic. Aside from three pueblos (all of which have been preserved), we have nothing older than the 16th century.

>Toronto

Topkek

Maybe the passé copycat last Tuesday edition

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>best climate
>100 degrees in the summer
lmoa

>people are legit taking this bait

>Literally spic central

Straight from the horse's mouth: avoid that place.

Beats the fuck outta Rio.

>horrible pollution in the summer
>horrible traffic
>spic infestation
>high taxes
>have to manage water consumption
>dead lawns everywhere

This place sucks dick.

Got gud

>Pollution not that bad for 2nd largest US city.
>traffic only bad if you're a wage-cuck working slave hours halfway across town.
>spics are terrible, agree on that
>taxes are fine, high pay evens it out.
>I literally never worry about my water usage.
>it's a desert, stop expecting deciduous forests, go to northern Cali for that shit.

It ain't that bad.

>it's a desert
Well, it used to be a subtropical rain forest before it was butt-fucked by the army corps of engineers and turned into an asphalt hellscape.

>The city of Los Angeles

Yeah but it's time to move on from that ideal. It's a desert, like it for what it is or head north (or south to San Diego).

Logo is shit GTFO

This

L.A. culture: cheeseburgers and fries, twerking, that big ass sign saying "hollywood", rap "music", drive by-s

Wew lad

this

>stereotyping this hard

You've never been have you, Hitler?

Boy, you are trying so hard to bait that you're actually starting to believe your own shitposting. Stereotypes have their reasons. You should know that by now, you're on Sup Forums. Btw how's your acting career going? Is the role of your dreams right around the corner for last 6 years or you accepted that you'll get ass fucked for another high till you OD or get AIDS?

>horrible pollution in the summer
This isn't Salt Lake City or Houston, user. There are actual clean air laws in effect in California. It only gets bad when there's a big fire.
>horrible traffic
Wouldn't matter for the Olympics since people would skip town for a few weeks to avoid the "traffic." Same thing happened in 1984 and it turned out to be some of the best traffic ever for Los Angeles.
>spic infestation
Always had a high population of latinos, user. Never stopped the city from hosting before.
>high taxes
Only tax that would matter is sales tax and it's 7.5%.
>have to manage water consumption
Private citizens have to manage water consumption. Big businesses and government can waste all the water they want. It's what they currently do so it wouldn't matter for the Olympics
>dead lawns everywhere
If we can hold the Olympics in a country that uses sheet metal for housing, some dead lawns won't make a difference.

>still stereotyping
Heil.

Calm down. You don't get to be host, maybe some other time. I mean I know you think it could your year since these Olympics are in favelas, but I highly doubt they will let Compton host Olympics after brazilian chimpouts. They can't repeat the same mistake twice I guess. Chill bruh

Oh so you're Tyrone then. How's south central working for you bruh bruh? You stackin dem papers? Whippin 24/7? Cappin fools that dis ya? Boiiiiiiiii

Speaking of traffic. Moscow has an equally dreadful traffic jam situation, and this is why so many people use the subway everyday - it's often a much faster option than going by car. LA's population is almost the same as Moscow's, but the subway ridership is 10 times smaller. What gives?

>still stereotyping
Thought you krauts already took your rage out on the jews.

>>Los Angeles 100 years old
>>still has more culture than those other "cities" combined

If you say this again I will kill your mother

Paris has the best logo and hasn't hosted the summer Olympics in literally 100 years by that time.

Let the French have it.

I think the biggest difference in debates between 'culture' is that in a big list of places, everyone except for the American will have actually been to all of them.

Most Americans will never leave America. What a sad fact that is.

Dam son, is it hot in this muthafucka or what? Skiiiirt I wish I met my pa so I can shoot that fool fo leaving me and ma skiiiiirt. Anyways wanna blaze one son? Crank up that Gucci Mane nigguh fo tweney yiiiiii sooon skkkkiiiiiiiirttttttttt

>Most Americans will never leave America

Good, worst Korea was a piece of shit anyway when I had to go there

>LA
>Literally the most degenerate city on the planet

No thank you user, I'd rather have it in Aleppo desu.

I live in LA.

Budapest would be the best host city. Like holy shit that would be amazing. LA second choice though.

edgy respond on a thoughtful comment, you are a disgrace

Los Angeles is only 100 years old and has more culture than Paris, Rome, and Budapest combined.

You are a faggot

This argument completely falls apart if you are speaking with people who have traveled

Also, you guys are butthurt over a very transparent troll thread

You've become boring.

This is participation medal in the paralympics tier bait.

And yet you fell for it.

Special Olympics-tier response.

>Founded in 1781
>Became incorporated in 1850
>100 years old

I live in LA. Budapest has way more history and culture. LA's just really big.

>Not existing BC

>Americans think 200 years old is more impressive than 100 years old.

Stay young, kiddo.

>people who try to quantify culture
>Not retards

LA is a trash city though

Get back in the bed Annemiek. I don't think the nurses want you moving about what with your cracked spine and all.

it really isn't, just trash tourists think so.

Why are people suggesting the murder capital of the US, Chicago?

Eat shit and die.

hey faggots, GTA 5 is basically los angeles, down to the teeth. You never see any renditions of rome, paris, or cuckapest. why? because l.a. is superior.

Fuggg :DDDD

>spic infestation

The city is literally called los Angeles

lol

germany would be #1 by far in this if it wasn't for your intervention

i know desusama. kinda regret it know with the muslims and all.

This is now an american culture thread.

>Rome
>only 2000 years old

get this uneducated swine out of here