How does one even get to being a wizard

How does one even get to being a wizard.
No matter how weird i was i still fit in somehow,I normalized how come you couldn't?

Wait what? What does any of this shit mean?

I'm halfway to wizard now OP

Check'em

get out newfag and explore Sup Forums before you do this shit
if you're normalised be happy and go on that route. If you can find a way to get out of a wizard path, take it

what's a wizard?

Just explain yourself jackass. Your little shitty unfunny club ain't shit.

What the fuck does this shit mean?

Why don't people read the FAQ?

Why can't you answer a simple question you hunchback? It's as if you feel special having this sacred knowledge. Just explain yourself dickbag. You aren't the chosen one.

This. Bait. Is. Unbearable.

>I'm a special little snowflake and I know things that will bend your mind. Neo from the matrix was a little bitch compared to me.

>hunchback
No need to raise your voice

Triggered fam? Need a trigger warning?

Wizard is a really broad term. In most cases wizardry has to be broken down into branches, for example. I'm a "wizard," more specifically a necromancer. So if you want to be a wizard, pick up necromancy, a sorcery, witchcraft, etc. There are many avenues to pick. At some point if you were actually able to master all avenues you could truly be a wizard. Unlikely though, because i've been practicing necromancy for 10 years and I still don't know half of everything. I hope my info helps a bit!

Well, I'm about a few months away from finishing my mastery over the arcane arts, but me... my story... I can't tell if it's hilarious or just tragic.
Because I've come close. Like, there's been at least 3 times I've nearly had sex and it's been like just ripped away from me.

There was a girl I met in college and we hit it off really well, and we were together back at my place after our 3rd date and my dick was literal inches away from her pussy before she kind of flops over onto her side away from me. I was completely caught off guard, I asked her what was wrong and she just didn't say anything for a minute. She eventually said that she really wanted to save it for marriage, and like I knew she was religious, but everything before that I had a complete green light and now I'm getting this. So I sat next to her and said it was okay, that it's totally cool, and her decision but I was in college and I didn't want to wait. We didn't argue, we parted ways amicably, but I never contacted her or saw her again after that night.

There was a co-worker I was pretty cool with, it was her birthday, and we were in her car. I was literally pulling her nylons down when all of a sudden her cell starts going off. We ignore it once. It goes off again. We ignore it a second time. On the third time, she gets super annoyed and picks it up. It's her ex. He just got approved for parole and is out. She calls the whole thing off and I walk home. We acted like nothing had ever happened at work and never spoke of it again. She eventually left and that's about that.

The last girl was a girl who I knew had a boyfriend, but he'd been gone for the better part of 3 months and she was giving me some serious signals that she was dtf. She is half naked on my bed. I finger her to orgasm. And then, just as I reach for the condom, she's all of a sudden like, "oh, whoa, what's that for?" Then she starts sobbing. It's like she just hit a wall of guilt just after she came. (cont.)

A triggered joke? Jesus are you getting your originality cues from Amy Schumer and Carlos Mencia?

Just making an observation.
What about you?

cont from anyway, needless to say nothing further happened and at this point I'm kind of sort of done. It's been 5 or 6 years since I've even bothered because I... I just don't see a point to it.

Every. Single. Time.

I feel like I'm just cursed. So yeah, maybe I'll just accept my robe and wizard hat and be fucking done with it.

you greasy neckbeards are sad

hack

You're like the open mic comic that still says things like "I mean what the fuck?" or "fuck that shit"

Dammit user try just keep trying

What the fuck is up with that.
Fuck that shot I can't be bothered reading these.

Not that user but dude it says to lurk for about 2 weeks on any board before posting. If you had done that then you would understand what reaching wizard status means

Dogg just keep trying bro you're too close to stop. Cmon bro. For me?

sorry you're a hack, hack.

States the obvious with such a sense of discovery

I appreciate the words of encouragement, I really do, but user... I...

I don't think I got it in me anymore. I mean, oddly, I've never been happier since I gave it up. I mean ever since I was 11 years old, all I ever wanted was to have sex, just once, and that kind of mindset, I think anyway, was what tripped me up so much in the early years, but... it just never really got much better.

Besides, the girls my age, late 20s early 30s, aren't amazing. Don't get me wrong, they're perfectly fine people, great to talk to and all, but they're single moms with multiple kids and they're looking for a surrogate father. They're women who can start to feel the slightest bit of waning in their ability to get men to do what they want to do and they're looking to settle. I don't want to be some woman's bronze medal. And y'know what? I kind of like being able to spread out on this queen size bed of mine.

Besides, this close to the deadline? Only 3 months away? I think it's already a foregone conclusion at this point that I'm not making it before 30.

A lot can happen in years time.

I am wizzard

Dude I'm not even kidding when I say this. Get a young one and train her. As fucked up as it sounds. My dad met my mom when she was 20 and he was 40. My contact worker is 34 and found a cute af 20 year old girl and in both cases they basically trained them how to be good cooks, good wives, good mothers (and if I may get weird, good whores) This shit happens but only to the men who are brave enough to do it.

Rotate spell

That's not an exampe of stating the obvious. I mean it is obvious, but not so much that it's not worth pointing out. I just wanted another opportunity to let user know how unoriginal he was. It's sad how satisfied you microwave burrito eating nerds are with being completely unoriginal.

Dude are you really trying to at superior on a Vietnamese Basket Weaving forum?

Everybody everywhere is trying to be superior at life in general. So yeah I would say I try to do that on a daily basis due to me being a human.

You don't feel that it's a waste of your energy?

what? what the fuck?

Are you real?

I'm just saying. I'm here when work is slow. In fact I'm getting paid overtime at the moment. What are you doing user?

>It's sad how satisfied you microwave burrito eating nerds are with being completely unoriginal.

Some of us don't take it as seriously as you. It's being mischievous not a dick, don't take it so hard

Its not a lot of effort dude

Well your time spent trying to gain superiority on a Chinese Girl Cartoon forum can be used to gain superiority in other facets of life dogg