So hard to find good pressed, clean mdma anymore

so hard to find good pressed, clean mdma anymore

wish it were easier

pic related, the best out there

i got some mdma im bout to take, it looks like brown sugar and tastes like licorice

shits pretty good but nothing like OP

havent had a good clean high in a long time

>what is darknet
also powder or bust, pretty sure most presses have a little amphetamine in it.

doesn't sound like mdma, might want to get a testing kit bron

thats extacy, the pressed tablet type

for something "clean" you will need actual mdma and empty herbal gelcaps to put the dosage in if u want it in pill form

How do you take mdma and what does it do

I'm not into drugs like you fellas

there's nothing in a pill besides binder that wouldn't or couldn't be in a gelcap

just bc its in a gelcap doesn't mean its "pure" or not stepped on as fuck

you put it in your anus and it helps you stay erect for homosexual intercourse

did I say in a gelcap or allude that powder cant be cut? I still stand by most presses especially the holland ones seem to have a bit of amphetamine in them.

o that makes sense. Interesting. No wonder it's mostly faggots taking these things.

binders, mdma, and additives to cut the cost of the mdma since it cannot be seen after mixing

never had big rectangular mandy like that before but it looks like it will make you rushhhhh

psshshsh try finding pure cocaine. shit is always fucked.

>boner on mdma
lol okay

Pills are rarely clean just buy uncut unpressed mdma as crystal cheaper and better

fire. best i've had.

you can tell by the press that it's quality. see doms, owls, dominos, supremes...

unless you're the chemist or his buddy you're not getting uncut

most powder i see is mda, mde, methylone...

imma his buddy bitch

nice

ps - wash your hands

k

the amount of mdma in it is 1/8th the size of the pill, wonder what other drugs are in it?

sucks to be you man it is very possible to get uncut MDMA if you know people. Hell just go on tor and order some if you are that much of a shut in.

what market on tor is legit

kl

looks dank, I'm sure theres probably a bit straight speed in there too

do your research and find out

>market on tor
>legit

>clean
>pressed
pick one faggot

so those tablets have fake bk-mdma, mda, mde and amphetamines/other drugs

damn, im sticking to the grey rocks, fuck the fake pink bk-mdma they are putting in tablets, i bet they dont even need color to to make it pink with all the fake mdma in it

>you can tell by the press that it's quality
No you really cant, anyone with the same pill press can make different shit. Only way to know is to chemically test your shit which you really should be doing anyways.

that's what i'm trying to do right now

kek

At least someone is on my level of knowing more than 4 people

>has never had 10/10 drugs from the darknet

clean as in, rolled hard, ate right after, passed out and slept 8 hours. felt great the next day.

it was this weekend in freeparty , I wash hands at my house ( * - * ) lol

seriously I am a complete shut in/pretty asocial and I've still managed to find pure MDMA locally. Guess it really depends on your area.

I took these as a kid and they were in the shape of the Flinstones, can you believe it??

how the hell were you eating while rolling? Clean roll/no comedown =/= for sure MDMA.

so did it help you stay hard during anal? how long did it last? could you cum?

How much are you guys paying per pill?

MDMA is for fags

bk-mdma is everywhere man
annoying af

like an hour after i came down you faggot

if i was tweaked i wouldn't have an appetite for a long ass time

Back in the day mdma in its pure form was available everywhere. But since the ingredients are hard to get/forbidden its just pure luck if you can get your hands on anything pure. Nowadays you cant trust any powdered drug or pill anymore. Fuck knows what some dipshits put into it. If you havent got a mass spectrometry available you just dont know what youre gonna consume. Ive had friends die or have mental disabilities due to consumption of dirty drugs. So, Im not taking anything if I dont know its composition. Imho, all quick chemical tests are shit. Fuck, id even say 90% of all consumers dont even know how to test a drug right.

lol it is mdma

Dutch (Holland) mdma, also known here as Ecstacy, is almost a 50/50 mixture of mdma and meth. If you can, avoid this shit, since it's only gonna fuck you up badly

Man up and sniff crystal MDMA instead

its literally chinese air freshener before it got banned cuz ppl were drinking it, but they still produce bk-mdma with the oxygen molecule illegally

just put it in your ass and have gay hardcore sex like a fucking man, grow some balls man

why sniff when you can put it up your butt

i like to drink my girlfriends pee while im on mdma

i like to eat my own shit while smoking crack

wtf you guys, you killed the thread :(

whats there to kill? Its mdma, you shove it up your ass and rush tits. Not much to it assuming you aren't a fuckboy doing meth you think is mdma.

everyone knows u put it in a girls pussy then fuck her to get high, at least thats what i tell the dumb cunts

kek, might as well fuck a sandy vagina.