Gf of 2 yrs tells me she has foot fetish for men

>gf of 2 yrs tells me she has foot fetish for men
>tells me she wants to do stuff to my feet
>my feet look horrible. Cracked, dry, really ugly. Really makes me embarrassed to walk around without socks.
She has always indulged in my fantasies and shit so I would feel bad not letting her have hers, but shit, how will I break it to her? What do I do?

>gf of 2 years
>never seen your feet
is she your internet gf user?

You think she hasn't seen your feet in 2 years of relationship? Just let her do what she wants, I'm sure she knows the situation.

I don't think you understand: I ALWAYS use socks because of this. I have been very careful. I am sure she doesn't know.

post pic

What? Do you even sleep with socks?
Anyway, now that you say that, it MIGHT be she's lying and she only wants to see what the fuck you are hiding in your socks. She's prolly scared by now.

This seems like the most logical answer, ive never even heard of a girl who has a man foot fetish

I don't see a way out of this, you may as well just chop them off.

i speak to this girl on skype sometimes who gets me to show my feet on cam while she gets herself off. she talks about the nastiest shit, like how she wants to lick the dead skin off my feet, swallow my toenail clippings, eat my toejam etc. etc. shes also into toilet slavery.

i fucking love it and would meet her today if it wasnt for the fact we are on 2 different continents.

these women do exist, and they are more common than you think, but they tend to hide away or repress their desires because of "muh society".

i think you forgot to attach the picture

Post pics so we can see how bad it is

>2 years
either youve never showered together
or you shower with socks on
both sounds unlikely

OP wins stupidest shitpost of the day

lets seem dem fucking piggies op

Dubs don't lie.

Wait, almost ready uploading

>tfw the next woman you date might have been chewing on some guy's nasty ass toenails.

I would recommend pulling a Joe Dirt and just tell her those socks were fused to your feet around birth, it gets tricky though because you are going to have to wear the same pair of sock everyday.

I'm hoping that she cams too Sup Forumsro otherwise you're getting trolled

stop being a whiny self-conscious faggot. problem solved.

Soak your feet often and moisturize them.
Use coconut oil or some shit to kill any bacteria.
It's the least you could do, if you wanted to tongue her asshole all day the least she could do is wash it.

Get a fucking pedicure you fucking nigger and lotion your feet. Bam, all better.

where the pics op?

most of the women I date have no idea what Skype is. So I think I'm in the clear

she does. shes latina so i dunno maybe she had an abusive father or something who used to make her do nasty shit

Easy fix, bathe your feet in completly cold water every night. Maybe add bath salts and when you sleep keep them out of your covers in the air. Eventually your feet will look smooth. I've done this for a long time.

thanks for this post i died laughing 4x

>bathe your feet in cold water
Are you stupid user?
You don't want to keep the pores closed you want to open them up which would mean hot water with some Epsom salt. Then let them soak and hit them with some rubbing alcohol. After your dick get caught in the ceiling fan grab one of those skin shavers and go to town

I second this. Years of hiking and being on my feet have not been kind but a pedicure every now and then pretty much shapes them the Fuck up. Also it's pretty nice to have some Asian chick massage them down. Really though it will fix your shit. Even if you don't have a girl that into them it worth it.