An undecipherable alien encyclopedia

An undecipherable alien encyclopedia.

If only we could read the instructions on how to fuck ourselves into crocodiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reverse image search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript
principiadiscordia.com/downloads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek I have this book. Stand-by

The hammerheads consume us.

I'll look for some more weird pics and upload them if anyone is interested.

The plants will zombify us.

Tailhead and his deer receive His Sunny blessing.
Is it the arrival of a prophet?

whats the most mindfuck pic you got?

Is this that book that showed up on /s/ with all the succubuses before it wasn't photo-y enough?

I'll upload some of my favorites. They're mostly just weird.. not really mind fuck

sauce

no, this book is called Codex Seraphinianus, it's by an italian artist; Luigi Serafini

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reverse image search

Holy fuck this is amazing, what's the book called? Either this is written by aliens, or some 12th century alchemists high on LSD or something

see my previous comment
It's more of an art piece than an actual book.

...why?

Sorry didn't see that, ty btw

Rainbow hat is is op right?

12th century d&d brah

It's obviously some artist magnus opus, he prolly didn't wanted to be hangend or shit, and probably doesn't want others to "figure"it out, so that people would keep remembering his art.

np, here's the little "decodex" that comes with it. It's written by the author/artist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus

"In a talk at the Oxford University Society of Bibliophiles held on 11 May 2009, Serafini stated that there is no meaning hidden behind the script of the Codex, which is asemic; that his own experience in writing it was closely similar to automatic writing; and that what he wanted his alphabet to convey to the reader is the sensation that children feel in front of books they cannot yet understand, although they see that their writing does make sense for grown-ups.[12]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

"The Voynich manuscript has been studied by many professional and amateur cryptographers, including American and British codebreakers from both World War I and World War II.[19] No one has yet succeeded in deciphering the text, and it has become a famous case in the history of cryptography. The mystery of the meaning and origin of the manuscript has excited the popular imagination, making the manuscript the subject of novels and speculation. None of the many hypotheses proposed over the last hundred years has yet been independently verified.[20]"

idk why the fuck it rotated these pictures.

lawl the author is totally trolling

maybe the voynich manuscript was also just a clever troll hahaha

Did someone mention undecipherable squiggles?

dont derail the thread

Y'all can knock yourselves out, the Principia Discordia people put up a whole PDF of the abominations.

principiadiscordia.com/downloads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf

Thanks user.

user can still deliver.

Aren't they alligators?

You should stop biting your fingernails. It's a horrible habit.

the words written on the ground are in french

no, actually. thats not from the codex, is it?

THE

NEXT

MIRROR

WILL

KILL

YOU

wtf is this chain-letter stuff?

jaw narrower than alogetar
defanetly corcodile

mustve been inspired by voynich surely