Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sk_g7ClVFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uboyl2mjs9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2PyF3E3aDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=JE_7GQ-oDtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you ever?

Do you enjoy taxation so much?

stay out yanks, We are full. Plus you would not like our super supreme lib leader joostin. He will cuck you into no tomorrow lads.

he is such a fucking joke. Im ashamed to live here because of that faggot.

well, my teeth hurt, and I'm broke. I don't get insurance through my employer.

Alberta will do that do you...

canadian here: found more money on the ground in the US then i made in canada. then found more shit i could sell on craigslist to pigfarmerrich fucks; why would you ever leave the best country in the world
>there is no geographical solution to an emotional problem

Wheee are you moving? I am from Canada.

I live in Ontario and I despise it more than anything. Unemployment is high as shit and there's too many browns.

That fucker is putting us under. Liberals already destroyed ontario.

my teeth hurt, i am a hard worker but for a corporation that doesn't offer insurance, in canada it will be easier to get my teeth fixed?

Only problem that will be solved is the insurance. Even then, enjoy waiting on a waiting list for a year. I've been on a list for a family doctor for 5 years.

but yeah if you're thinking about toronto; move to chicago first. it's actually pretty safe if you're not involved in the streets, but if you can't find a job in chicago, you'll never make it in toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=_sk_g7ClVFA
but the cost of living, climate, traffic/commuting/public transit is compatible (except Chicago the greatest city in North America)
Seattle and Vancouver not so much
Montreal; very inaccessible unless you speak french, are hipster deep, have something unique to offer, $$$$, or talented artist
everywhere else you're fucked unless you are bringing your own economy with you

fuck no. dental is so much cheaper in the US than canada.

Canada is a failed nation state, stay the hell out while you can.

failed petrol-state is the expression, bruh

these are all things a canadian would say if they wanted someone to stay out of their perfect country

Do you have fucking autism

Don't listen to this fucker, it isn't any cheaper here because Mom Emmanuel and his democrap goons keep raising taxes.

right

youtube.com/watch?v=Uboyl2mjs9Y

>i'd stab this nigga to death with a spoon to have US citizenship; you listening DoD?

clearly you do, lurk moar
>stop posting b4 you get stabbed in the face by inadvertently dropping hints to your dox

youtube.com/watch?v=2PyF3E3aDZ8

If you can't afford insurance in the US, you damn sure can't afford taxes in Canada.

What, you actually thought that health care was free?

You aren't even eligible for it on a visa, you need to be a citizen.

And then once you achieve that landmark, you're at the bottom of a very, very long waiting list.

Doesn't sound like you thought this through. Sounds like you may be impaired actually, do you live with someone? A caretaker?

Samefag

we are basically usa lite, and more expensive to eat, drink, smoke, and travel. don't move here unless you like being bored and broke

Don't cut your self on that edge KEK dox me then faggot, dont strap your guy fawkes mask on to tight.

Where do you live? I got my family doctor the same day I went looking for one. Never heard of anybody being put on a wait list for a doctor.

did i respond to my own post?
see, op, this is why you don't want to come to canada. 1944 to 1972 this was actually a country. then because most of our population is 100 miles from the border we became mini america. if you want canada, try quebec, NFL or nova scotia. but u gotta bring your own economy i.e. entrepreneur, and whether its drugs or cabling, you got a shot if you work hard. everything else is america with a tiny ass market share that's already government supported monopoly driven by gaslit plebs. unless you got a war plan like hitler, i'd suggest you stay state side. but 8th generation canadian here, lived everywhere from cape breton to victoria ama

>gaslit pleb
its fun to be anonymous, right?

Why are all these cucks talking about waitlists? Canadian here and I've never had to deal with them. And health care is open to more than just citizens. Any resident of Ontario can apply for a health care, for sure permanent residence card holders, no need to be a citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE_7GQ-oDtQ

see the difference between you and me is that i will drop hints to me dox cause where as you'd piss your pants if a stray pizza got sent your way i don't live in my parents basement like you, change addresses quit frequently, would eat your pizzas, and anything else you sent my way you tim hortons plastic/cancer canadian. get stabbed by a somalian you prairie faggot.

I went to Canada following a cicada map.

I cut the tip of my thumb off and had to wait 5 hours. I never even got a callback for my family doctor, do you live in toronto or something?

Not a failed petrol state. Failed natural resource state. Getting DP by the liberals and conservatives hurts a shit ton.

Actually, one thing I will admit though. The abundance of weed is fucking awesome. Makes it pretty sweet.

I love Canada. I go there a few times a month to get me some Swiss Chalet and then GTFO as fast as I can.