Can i get a feels thread going /b?

Can i get a feels thread going /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5dcCClVC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi

I just miss Her.

If this is no bullshit you ain't getting her back that way . First you have to change yourself. Fix all those problems you've got. Then you can try to get her back

What did you dio In order to Be in the spot you're in now?

Do you have more pictures like this?

Do*

It's very late. You should get some sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5dcCClVC4

You're pathetic. Jesus man. When will you nufaggots realize that women are whores?

It's worth the read, trust me.

Oh RIP, I'm a faggot.

I have amazing vision, laughs on you, faggot

you can lead a horse to fresh water but you can't teach it how to be ok when you decide to leave.

i just wanna be huggled :(

damn son i would kill a bitch fo real

Can someone describe to me/explain to me what despression is from a personal standpoint?

I just feel heaps melancholic all the time, no real drive to do anything, get tired easily and just "unhappy" but at nothing in particular.

This pains me so much.

Jesus Christ...

I wish I was wonderful, maybe then someone will love me

>iktf

Too much feels

i just miss her you know

Hurts deep

I miss her too user
And she misses me too
But i guess it doesn't matter right? We can just keep going along posting in these fucking threads

I miss her and she misses me too user.

but it was all too late. pride kills us.

No she really does miss me
Right now she's sound asleep
And tomorrow she will be either at her house doing jack shit or going shopping to get ready for school
She loves me a lot but since she is a year too young for me according to the US her parents are willing to have me arrested despite having dated for months before it became inherently "wrong"

Reminder

she loved me a lot user, more than I could ever asked for. but I had taken her for granted for the last time. she's too tired of me keep getting mad at some little bullshit but I couldn't help myself.

That's why she said I'm strange to be so kind...

You were getting mad? Or she was? And about what? I don't get it at all.

You should date real womens

I want actual feels, not this edgy Tumblr shit god damn it

That's a stupid question, all they have to say is their breasts

I was. I kept getting mad at her for falling asleep on me even though I understand that she's tired from work. Before, she would actually cry to me every time I get mad and we fight, now she just fought back and yelling at me

You all know SHE is fucking a guy like
Right?

this is bullshit. lonely and sad people often become bitter asshole/shrews over their perceived mistreatment. I know plenty of damaged people and maybe one of them extracted wisdom from their life's trials. also people abuse others given the chance. people are monsters.

If you are in person with her Idk why you get upset with her falling asleep on you
I loved it when she fell asleep on me
Fuck me im crying again

lil peep

i know user. i shouldn't but i did. i fucked up. i fucked up bad. been 2 years but I just couldn't change.

about 1 month in the relationship, we fought and broke up for a week, she made out with another guy and went on a date with another guy. last month we fought and broke up for a day, her coworker asked her to go hiking alone with him and she said maybe even though she wanted to.

Dude seriously if you guys fought about something that stupid and she was talking to other guys and shit it wasn't ever gonna be shit
One day you'll find a girl who will be mind shatteringly unenglishably perfect in every fucking way and you will only ever fight about serious shit and everything else that's a slight issue will remain at that
Because why fight when you can just be happy together?
And that's what she is to me
But she was born one year too late and now she'll be in highschool with 0 contact from me so she'll be long gone in a year
I will never find happiness again

>a year too young
>high school

how old are you user

She's 17 with controlling parents that know that I have stuck my donger in

>so sick, so sick of being tired
>and oh so tired of being sick