Watch from 1hr and 55mins

Watch from 1hr and 55mins
youtube.com/watch?v=7q33CFv0Yrg

> Videos like this make me sad and angry.
> Sad that I never partied
> Angry that I too ulgy to be around such people.

> Yet, I have to be honest. I'm too ugly to be around all these fabulous, trendy, hip, young people.
> My life sucks, kill me please.

op yes you can, maybe make some awesome music

I'm UGLY.
Trust me, if I get withing 100 meters of a party like this, I would be arrested because everyone would think I'm a creepy / weirdo.

you like great music tho :(
you have to be cool

1. This video was suggested to my by YT on the hom page

2. I stopped listening to music in 2006. I felt too old for music.

op i love you no matter what.

>I felt too old for music.
God no, user. You're never too old.

My dad is 60 years old, he still listens to the stones and acts like a rebel because of it.

Trips of love.

bullshit... right?

You do not even know me.

Trust me, I'm a total ugly, helpless loser.
Ontop of that everyone I meet in life, hates me within 1-2 day.
I'm a social reject, loner and hermit.

Pix

awwww kitteh dun be scurred u can alwayz maek muzak for da bitches :3

I has happened to me.

When I was in highschool I used to attend the Model United Nations.

On the last day there was a party at some local club.
The Bouncer let everyone in except me.
I was not underage, etc etc etc.
The bouncer said to me "I looked to awkward, if I went in it would ruin the party for the rest"
So I turned around and left.

i cant believe someone would be THAT ugly... theres hope for everyone, you just have low self eestem

i need to see a picture of you, like, out of curiosity. wtf

That's a problem.
I have not pictures of myself.
No picture of me has been taken after the age of 11.

Picture related is how I feel the world sees me

Well shit, where are you from?

then take one...

The Netherlands

I have no smartphone, webcam or camera.

well fuck
anyways
well, how, i mean HOW UGLY somebody has to be to be not allowed to enter the club
what the fuck
also these normie mainstream parties and clubs arent fun. shitty music and expensive alcohol. youre not missing that much.

Welke provincie?

So am I am dude, and I even have a mate that fits that fits that picture. Well minus the braces. Where in the Netherlands do you live?

But those parties look so fun and fabulous, wish I could me part of it

Sorry not going to answer that, that is going too far and too person.

Nothing personal

you cant go because of the money, you can be an ugly ass fetus but with 12312 millions youcould make the mother of all parties and fuck all the bitches you want until your dick fall off

Same... i know this description too well....

I Just do not understand the world. I think I've lived a too sheltered life.

Okay, but one thing. Is your name Pieter by any chance? Thats all i'm going to ask

No.

Man its not how you look, its how groomed and social you are. You could be ugly as a dogfaced motherfucker but if you display confidence you can fit into a party. Now you might not be getting fucked or even blown by the end of the night but that doesnt mean you wont get a few smiles and dances out of the women. Just put yourself out there, who cares if you cant dance, have fun! That is what attracts the women, cofidence and having a basic groom games.

they're all carbon-copy faggots anyway, OP.
You don't want to be at a party with them
>They're all the same persom

I understand what you are saying, but I think i've been sheltered too much of my life.

Thanks, and fuck those parties anyway. I've have much more fun in small gatherings and those kind of things. Hell I even play magic the gathering at those nerd stores from time to time. And if you're really certain those parties are out of the question go look for other types of social activities.

come on nobody gives a shit about your look if you're cool and making good stuffs
i know guys that are ugly as fuck and still they are fucking alpha
it's all in the attitude, look doesn't really matters, you will only get more alpha points for being ugly cause it's harder to be cool when we are ugly

Man you got a bad mentality. Work on looking at what you can do vs what you "think" you can't do. Not telling a person that hasnt been in water to go swim but it still wouldn't hurt for that person to dip their feet into the pool.

Things are tough out there, you just got to figure out if the social game is something you want to be a part of. I've been in it and I had the same mentality. Not going to say that I have game but Ive had a good portion of women come up and start dancing with me. Its baby steps and confidence.

Just because you're sheltered also doesnt mean you cant pick up hobbies. Go learn magic tricks, take improv classes, dancing classes, and other shit like that. The more social you are the less you should worry about thinking you're ugly. Hell I've had it where I asked women to dance or offered to buy them shots and they called me ugly and a creep. Still you know what? Shit will happen regardless, you just got to put yourself out there. If you don't, you are missing out and you'll question if you really wanted to be this social in the first place.

Shit people at what looks like a shitty festival.
At least post something cool like TomorrowLand faggot

wat een joden hier

OP and others ITT, talk about being an absolute beta max.

First observation: most men in that video are butt ass ugly, but thanks to drunk and buzzed women, I bet some of them still got laid.

Around buzzed and drunks sluts, you don't really need to be hot. Just average. Not obese. A girl might fuck you. Key is confidence, social skills, and the ability to seduce.

/thread