What's the key to happiness, Sup Forums?

What's the key to happiness, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQA0ec39HNc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Kzf2kBjCHI&list=PLxOLuYgILnxfeXlfPvNF91873AXXNdK7E&index=1
youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg
youtube.com/channel/UCD4xqm6vJ3K4ntppsE1jL4g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anytime you want to get sad, get angry. Like, irrationally pissed. Turn that anger into energy. Turn that energy into a drive. Use that drive to continue forward, start a hobby, etc.

Faggot.

>making yourself happy

A bullet to the head.

lots (and lots) of LEGO sets.
brand new, MISB, vintage as well, mostly City and Technic.

THIS

After you make yourself happy, you can make people around you happy. an unhappy person does not make others happy. It all starts with yourself.

Ignore the bad shit, magnify the good shit. Every day I take the bus to work at sunrise and just feeling its warmth in the serenity of an empty bus is bliss.

this guy gets it

Getting what you want i think is never the answer for happiness, similar to playing GOD mode in a video game, it just gets boring after a while, you lose a sense of thrill, and on the opposite end of the spectrum, never getting what you want is like playing on a level thats just on too difficult of a setting, and so i think that the key to happiness is a sense of reward for your hard efforts, and to create such an environment, you really have to just change everything about yourself, and become a better human being through intended change
tl;dr get guhd faggot

They key to happiness is to realize that all your thoughts and emotions are a choice, no matter what, you are responsible for you and you have self ownership. If you're sad, you can choose to be happy, you can choose to do something to find happiness.

Doing whatever you feel like doing. You can't live a happy life if you can't do what you like doing or want to do right?

I met Sylvanas Windrunner on the street last night when getting the mail late, she was all over me. We went to a cheap hotel and fucked all night, that pretty much made me happy for life.

Money, and if you disagree, then even more money.

And family, friends, close souls to you.

pic related

Money.
It can buy beer And get my car new parts.

being accomplished in fields you find important and surrounding yourself with people whose company you enjoy

also, booze and drugs

sounds like some shitty cult motivational speech

turn that into dubs

whether or not it is shitty, and whether or not it is cult-like, I still think it was a pretty good speech.

So you're saying I should become a Sith Lord?

Easy
pic related

from now on, I'll be ending my every speech with "Faggot"

shit's gonna be so cash

might as well start a cult

To be happy you must be content in your sorrow.

faggot

that's deep brah

THISSSSS

letting go.

nothing matters

Do you feel any of this OP?

Depersonalization symptoms

Symptoms of depersonalization include:

Feelings that you're an outside observer of your thoughts, feelings, your body or parts of your body, perhaps as if you were floating in air above yourself
Feeling like a robot or that you're not in control of your speech or movements
The sense that your body, legs or arms appear distorted, enlarged or shrunken, or that your head is wrapped in cotton
Emotional or physical numbness of your senses or responses to the world around you
A sense that your memories lack emotion, and that they may or may not be your own memories

Derealization symptoms

Symptoms of derealization include:

Feelings of being alienated from or unfamiliar with your surroundings, perhaps like you're living in a movie
Feeling emotionally disconnected from people you care about, as if you were separated by a glass wall
Surroundings that appear distorted, blurry, colorless, two-dimensional or artificial, or a heightened awareness and clarity of your surroundings
Distortions in perception of time, such as recent events feeling like distant past
Distortions of distance and the size and shape of objects

this helped me, not OP

Im glad it helped.
I have resources if you'd like?

sure, If they don't help me, they might help someone else. Thanks bro.

I meant to reply.........

what a bunch of cry baby little bitches. Emotions are a choice, get it? Think of a white cat, are you thinking of a white cat? Is it Long Cat? You see how easy it is to change a thought? Think of your parents, see.. boom. You're thinking of your parents, now imagine them naked and fucking a rattlesnake. You see how easy it is to change thoughts and emotions? Your mind is a tool, learn to use it.

i kek'ed . Also true, no mind is stupid enough to fool it just by repeating ''be happy''. If your life is shit your mind automatically reacts. True key is to navigate your reaction at the right path. Can you do it?

Read a book called The Power of Now by Echkart Tolle. (or look him up on YouTube, hes a little weird, genius tho)
Basically we create an ego out of suffering and we feed that ego because it is our reality.
Kinda how you can't reason with stupid people, it would break their reality.

To be happy you have to let go of wasteful thoughts like thinking about the past or the future. They are useless. The present is all you have.

This will break down childhood trauma for you
youtube.com/watch?v=DQA0ec39HNc

The brain is divided into 3 layers. The most primal layer deals with feeding, fucking, flight or fight. Constant trauma and stress causes your body to physically tense up to get ready to fight in a dangerous situation or run away.

Physical tension shuts you out from feelings and intelligence. (3 layers) So do a body scan and become aware of the tension and your thoughts will flow :) peep.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Kzf2kBjCHI&list=PLxOLuYgILnxfeXlfPvNF91873AXXNdK7E&index=1

Living for something greater than yourself

He's a fool who stole all he knows from other teachers. He makes money reading their shit and regurgitating it.

Thanks for your time.

I stole all I know from other teachers (: I gave 3 resources

Primal brain deals with SURVIVAL.

Other resources:

Interesting enlightened bald guy.
youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg

Really interesting balding ginger PIMP with girls and teaches you to improve yourself.
youtube.com/channel/UCD4xqm6vJ3K4ntppsE1jL4g

Torrent one of his products its called The Blueprint trust me

Who are you OP, Roy Batty?

Very interesting.

>What's the key to happiness, Sup Forums?

Do your own thing, get laid, survive, sleep well, eat good food. Repeat.

Has worked for me so far.