New POPPY thread since the old one reached bump limit

New POPPY thread since the old one reached bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.blog.naver.com/yyyyyooooo/50166728958
warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW 010586193 00/2e10b259-329f-3f46-e053-969e2a0a4a85
vondutch.com/our-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm spooked by her

Hahahaha!! What a fool you are!

explain

Literally what

I'm more spooked by that guy with the 666 trips on the money wtf

>Implying it wasn't Poppy

for those who are confused

>(You)
>this is Poppy

So Sup Forums is now a haven for indie hipsters because irony? We constantly trash the hipsters, tumblrfags, Redditfags, yet they keep migrating to us and now we have Sup Forumstards proclaiming Poppy as our new "Queen". Is this really the end of Sup Forums as we know it? There is no underground refuge that is Sup Forums anymore is there?

Everything is just a miasma of diversity and acceptance and nobody being offended by anything anymore. We're all just a bunch of jaded, desensitized zombie looking fucks like this "Poppy" bitch satirizes.

Fuck, she may very well be our new "Queen" then.

oh fuck

Corey is definitely a political redditfag, goddamn

i really wanna die

ok now wait a second even if that is poppy or whoever how could they get Sup Forums to work with them on posting?

What a coincidence! I want you to die, too!

Kind of interesting, she does browse Sup Forums. What is her purpose though?

she doesn't browse Sup Forums corey does, it's a fucking entertainment industry scam you dense fuck, and only to get you interested in something you probably wouldn't be interested in (to seem hip)

Instagram. Search #PoppyEve

Scroll down past all of the fucking baby pictures and you'll see a group of pictures from New Year's Eve 2014. Debby Ryan through a big party at her house celebrating the end of 2014 and Poppy's 20th (?) birthday.

Poppy did not look like the androgynous J-Pop robot that she has morphed into today.

to brainfuck people

Poppy loves her fans.

Calm down lmao, just starting a conversation. 2 of her videos were kinda entertaining, I don't understand why you get so upset.

That was her 19th Birthday. Moriah Rose Pereira - born January 1, 1995.

Publishing company is One One Nine Five Publishing or some such shit.

because I like to consume creative art, not commercials or advertisements

Fuck off, creep!

I'm a negative creep when I'm stoned!

Who is this and why is she relevant? Looks like a girl from one of those Blacked videos

A lot of normie chicks have always hung out in Sup Forums and don't show tits. They don't get disgusted by the sick webms you guys post either or get offended by the rude things you say because she knows you're all a bunch of trolls, yet she still likes to hang out with us degenerates for some reason.

Fuck poppy, Fuck hipsters, and fuck tumblr. If this is where any of you assholes come from, or are into, go back to your normie life.

So Iget that this whole Poppy thing is some sort of commentary on pop culture or whatever but it just seems so cheesy. It's basically just some new level hipster edginess and I hope it never gets popular.

She only has 4 songs? Or 5, I guess, since theres a remix. Seems like a lot of fuss over very little output.

Videos are interesting. Yeah, it's marketing, but it does seem to have satirical value, which is aimed straight at the heads of millenial culture.

She has quite a few more, but they're gone from youtube since she started working with "titanic sinclaire" m.blog.naver.com/yyyyyooooo/50166728958

She does have good vocal chords, a little gnawing to the ears on the Jewessy side, but overall 85% pleasant.

what you don't understand is that these people have employees or volunteers who go out and help facilitate the promotion (which is not art at all but business and marketing strategy) which is what they are supposed to be "commenting on" with their, ahem, "art" that is more packaged product (oh the irony)...not to mention that Corey has a new video coming out in a few hours that he directed for KnoxHamilton...see what I mean?

What you don't understand is that I am not the person you were talking to about that other stuff. I'm just the one that told you to fuck off. So fuck off.

You are one of their employees, volunteers, or fans. Or you are one of them. You're a plastic coating on a dying culture.

i want to fuck poppy's ass

im from arkansas.

marketing for what
i thought she's just uploading utube vids

>Secret club
Faggots Luke you started this down hill spiral nearly 10 years ago.

>(AUTHOR)

No way me too. Never met another on here. Area code?

The products that these people sell. Dumbass.

poppy doesn't sell anything

Oh? Why is she in this video selling artistic concepts my friend Daniel created back in the 80s in Waller, Texas?

tbh i really think this is poppy, she seems the sort to browse b. huge fan btw..

>my friend Daniel
really?

For years now. Really.

how can one sell an artistic concept

Someone watched a video. Someone got paid. The flying eyeball creator didn't make a dime, though, and still struggles with major mental illness. Fuck you.

Also, this:

warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW 010586193 00/2e10b259-329f-3f46-e053-969e2a0a4a85

that's so sad
i'm sorry

also can i get your skype or something

No. I am just a user being randomly hostile on the internet. I love the internet. It's my favorite place for activities.

No. I just wish Corey would stop being a hypocrite, always calling out other people who he thinks copies his ideas when he copies well known established underground artists like Daniel Johnston. It's a form of flattery, and I know in this modern age everything is a derivative work of some kind or another, but it would be nice if they at least mentioned that Daniel was an influence.

By the way, Daniel probably thinks Island Records is possessed by Satan anyways. He turned down a multi-album deal with Elektra Records because he didn't trust any of those Satanic motherfuckers. He's a pure soul.

i don't know who the fuck corey is

Corey Mixter is Titanic Sinclair.

no idea who that is either
>titanic
kek

Your friend didn't create the flying eyeball he stole it too. That idea is old AF vondutch.com/our-history/

He's Poppy's boyfriend, the guy that;s making all of that shit. Bye. Dumbfuck.

bye!

this nigga don't know who the entire thread is about

KEKKLESSSSSS

tbh i really think this is poppy, she seems the sort to browse b. huge fan btw..

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

Everyone knows daniel johnston's eyeballs in austin are you fucking retarded? those eyeballs have bat wings and two little legs hanging down, just like the digital ones in that video have bat wings and two little "legs" dripping down, if it was trademarked they would be sued, they know what the fuck that is, everyone in the music industry does, there are murals of it all over the fucking world along with his frog, it was on a shirt that kurt cobain wore to the mtv VMAs in the early 90s designed by daniel johnston, what planet are you fuckers on?

lol do you faggots really fanboy over this shit? It's almost as bad as trap threads

confusing this eyeball with the other eyeball is almost impossible js