What does a vagina feel like Sup Forums .-

What does a vagina feel like Sup Forums .-.

your mom

/thread

it is comparable to nothing. shit feels good on benis. if you get a cool gf finger her and just feel the inside of her pussy its so different from everything else ever

warm up an arby's sandwich and stick you dick in it

like a bag of sand

Pretty good.

like 2 bags of sand

deine mutter

wet sand

Like a bunch of warmed up n64 cartridges on your dick, except softer.

good... try wattermellon then give it to some nigger

a vagina

nothing compares

a what?

you've obviously never tried a hot ham sammich

So I should just go stick my dick in some wet sand?

The inside skin of a vagina is most similar to the inside of your cheek. It is the same temperature as your penis, and lubricated. It's fairly loose (it's not gripping your dick, it just relaxes and you slide in and out)

Be specific, which word did you not understand?
Was it "watermelon", "good", "try", or "nigger" that eluded you?

Not without a condom.

at least buy it a drink first you savage

nuke some bacon until wet and warm...wrap peckers and fuck

amazing

feels so good it'll fuck up your life for 35 years

Vagina and anus feel similar Sup Forums?

It's not so much the feel that makes sex special, it's how she reacts when you're pumping that puss, the subtle moans, the pressing of nails into your lower back, the shaking of her thighs, the loudness of her moans, that annoying shit when she tells you to stop because her puss is so sensitive because you made her nut but you get yours anyway, fuck her, but then she don't even get mad because you made her gush.

stick one of your fingers in wet sand and stick another finger in your ass

not special.

Its the commitment and desire of the other person wanting you to do it that makes it special.

>nuke
>wet

>wattermellon

vagina is for fags
real men fuck bitches in the ass

Like a warm fleshlight that wiggles back and makes noises.

the only actual answer in this whole thread

this guy gets it

Lick your arm, wait for it to dry, then smell it. Congratulations, this is exactly what pussy smells like

If hate to smell the pussy you got

> It's fairly loose (it's not gripping your dick, it just relaxes and you slide in and out)

Also, it's way overrated. Men go crazy for sex because we want the release, not because the actual sex is somehow godly. Sure, some women might be very tight and grip your dick pleasantly, but really, it's not all it's cranked up to be.

very rough because all the sand in the there, thats why we use a lot of lube and condom
also bitches pee herself from time to time ruined your bed with the most awful smell you ever smelled, always try to rent a cheap room because after sex the mattress will be ruined

Kinda like a worse version of fleshlight, attached to an irritating big contraption known as a woman.
Just get a fleshlight and you get the fun times without ruining your life just for the pleasure. Tits and ass are nice too, but its not like they are readily available for you all the time unless you catch a real desperate cum slut.

fuckin virgin...

Why do girls smell like flowers but their pussies smell like my palm after I jerk off for 18 minutes then I smell my dick on my palm. That's what pussy smells like. Where did the flowers go?

you gotta love that scape from reality
while everybody out there is having an awesome sexual life you are forced to be alone fapping to obscure shit on the internet
kill yourself and get free of your misery

warm wet tight goodness. feels bretty good
i fucking hate condoms

two pump chump spotted

sex is overrated for you because you're doing it wrong.

>put finger in mouth.
>Suck lightly.
>Wiggle finger around to feel cheeks.
>Vagina.

kek

this is so accurate it hurts. holy fuck.

feels like heaven la la la laaaaa

Also.

>Lick back of hand.
>Wait a bit.
>Vagina smell.

Differs ofcourse depending how nasty your tongue or how nasty the girl is. But you kinda get the general smell.

Much difference between going in raw opposed to using a dom?

Kinda like salty milk.

wtf it smells like mentos
fuck you virgin

>What does a vagina feel like Sup Forums .-.
forget vaginas
acquire Fleshlights

It depends on the size of your penis.
And the size of the womens vagina.

If you find a suitable women it's pretty awesome. As an average size dick men i met some tight, some loose and mostly normal sized/fitting vaginas. Tight feels good but is a little annoying if the girl is nervous or something. You can't do everything since some things might hurt her. Loose feels shit tbh. It does the job but i could wank off faster than this.. I don't know if the vaginas get loose from fucking big dicks but if they do the women will have a hard time getting an orgasm with the majority of men anymore.

And now back to you Sup Forums the 9 inch superior internet warriors.

Just imagine you shoved a mentos up a girls snatch and mushed it up a bit.

underrated post

Ive had ones feel real tight like it was custom built for your dick almost like a warm pressure thoughout and Ive had a few girls where the sides were blown out and you only feel the top and bottom of the pussy. Also pussys feel different a good test for me is if I get two fingers in snug, the pussy will feel alright, if I can put four in straight up and down it will be loose top and botton, if four left to right it will be loose right to left. Still "loose" doesn't indicate thst you won't feel its, its just not as custom fit. Hell I fisted one woman I was with and when she got on top and mounted me she could work it with her hips well enough that you would bet money she never been fisted.

Still I will say condoms suck, nothing feels better than busting a nut inside of a right feeling pussy. Also if I know Im talking up a chick to get laid for the first time, I gotta stop jerking off for at least 2 days just to get a little more sensitivity back to make the condom not a fully miserable experience

here, Sup Forumsro, I never show this to anyone because it is so important to me, but you need it.
be careful. it can consume your life.
with gr8 pwr cums gr8 wristponsibility.

wut

> scape from reality
> everybody out there is having an awesome sexual life
> forced to be alone
> fapping to obscure shit on the internet

I just broke my wrist

it feels great but then the owner of it fucks you over in 100000 ways, stabs you in the back and kicks your dead corpse making you regret ever approaching it....

how was the orgasm?

My last gf years ago was very hot 8/10 or 9 maybe i eat her vagina every day like 2-3 times and in the morning while she was sleept yet, was very beautifuñ innie, dont taste anything but was really awesome, now my actual gf is fucking ugly and i always refuse to eat her vagina is disgusting fucking outtie, puajjj did once and never again.

> if the girl is beautiful taste is better

feels good, tastes good, smells good, whats not to love about a vagina?

Honestly, mate.. It's nice, but a bit overrated. The best part of sex isn't the way it feels physically but rather the warmth and closeness of it all, and the way the girl moans and loves how you pound her.

If you've spent most of your days ever since your early teenage years wanking at least once or twice per day, perhaps with that infamous 'deathgrip' around your dick and moving your hand at a rapid pace, then you'll find that sticking it into even the tightest of pussy's won't have the same firm grip and you won't be able to reach the same speed either.

... It's a bit like sticking your junk into a bucket of warm water with slimy tongues on the sides, I guess. Even if you've got a huge dick and struggle with getting it inside at first, she'll eventually loosen up and the pleasure you feel will drop as a result.

you want women, what are you offering them. would you notice you? public service announcement

fug....

dubs tells truth...

never had anything that wasn't tight, tbh.
even from a gf of four years.
might need a girl that exercises.
but i agree with the closeness part, and the pleasure of knowing you fuck them good.

>vagina is for fags
you need a thesaurus

Petite girl that exercise and regularly does her Kegel workout moves is the way to go.

If you go for a chubbier chick, you can still pound her in the ass, though.

I've heard that chicks that ride horses are the go, as in tight pussy wise

that is actually what i go for, i guess. makes sense now, because i'm not packing much over average.

sleeping in the barn tonight, are you?

It feels like having sex with salty milk and coins

Feels amazing
Warm, tight... very little compares

like the inside of a warm banana peel

can't fit in a banana peel.

inner side of your mouth, except tighter and not that flat